Prologue

EXO(Xiumin) Showtime Season 2

 

 

"Umini hyung.."

 


Xiumin groans in frustation as Kai snakes his arms around the eldest. "What is it, Kai?" asks Xiumin half-heartedly. Kai laughs,"I can't wait for the first episode of our second season, hyung." Xiumin rolls his eyes. "Kai, you know that I am frustated right now. Lemme go so I can take some rest," Xiumin says. But rather than letting him go, Kai pulls them to the nearest couch. "Just rest on my lap, then, hyung. I bet it's more comfortable," Kai says with a smirk in his voice. Xiumin sighs in annoyance, giving up on the erted maknae-liner. He leans on Kai's broad chest, searches for a comfortable position. Kai smiles, which is a smirk in Xiumin's opinion, resting his chin on the older's head. Xiumin feels warm, scratch that he feels hot because Kai is hugging him tightly and for a God sake there is no air conditioner in this room.  "Kai, it's hot," Xiumin whines, struggling in Kai's embrace. "Yeah, it's hot," Kai says, pushing the older down more to his lap. "Now I'm getting hotter, hyung," Kai moans. Xiumin shoots his head up immediately. He struggles to get up from Kai's embrace, but Kai holds him too tightly.

 


"Minseokkie hyung I bring you some- OH MY LORD KIM JONGIN LET GO OF HIM NOW!!!!" Baekhyun barges in suddenly with a bunch of snacks in his hands. He grabs Kai's arms after he threw the snacks on the table and pulls Xiumin off Kai, holding him tight. "Oh my god my beloved hyung is now dirtied by that evil with super thick lips," he says, glaring at Kai. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did you lose your ity? I swear I'll kill him with Tao's wushu stick sticking on his right now if you did," Baekhyun says threateningly to Kai, holding Xiumin's shoulder to stare at his pretty hazel eyes. "I'm okay, Baekhyun-ah. Don't worry," Xiumin smiles. Baekhyun smiles and pulls Xiumin back to his embrace. "Hyung you know how much I love..." Baekhyun pauses for a second because of Kai's threatening glare. "How much WE love you..." He continues. Xiumin hugs Baekhyun back, well you can say that he is trying to push Baekhyun off from him.

 

 
"Baekhyun can't you see that he is trying hard to breathe?" Chanyeol pops up nowhere with his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Oh really!?" Baekhyun pulls off immediately. "I'm sorry hyung! Oh my god what did I do?" Baekhyun quickly apologizes, holding Xiumin's face on his hand. "I'm okay, Baekhyun-ah," Xiumin says, smiling to calm Baekhyun down. Baekhyun's face lighten up, and with a lightning speed he places a peck on Xiumin's nose.

 


"Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol and Kai shout immediately. Baekhyun grins and pecks his hyung's cheek instead of letting him go. The eyeliner maniac is just going to peck his lips when a stick suddenly appears between them. "You kiss him once more I'll let you die with this stick inside your mouth," threatens Tao. Baekhyun grins and lets Xiumin go. Xiumin is about to feel relieved when a strong grip lifts him up. "Wu Yifan put him down!" yells someone from the corridor, which turns up being Luhan. "Guess I win the bet, you poor little deer," Kris says, spinning them together happily. Kai groans in frustation, Chanyeol and Baekhyun let their jaw drops together, Tao puts a jealous face, when Luhan is being a Bad Luck Luhan, stomping his feet in anger. Xiumin is being the one who is blushing madly by the giant. "Yifan put me down..." Xiumin pleads, his arms around the duizhang's neck afraid from falling. Kris grins before answering, "What the secret word?" Xiumin shuts his eyes, feeling embarassed. "O-Oppa.... Please...?" Xiumin whines. Kris smiles. He pecks the oldest's forehead quickly before putting him down on the other couch, far from Kai. "How was the show, Luhan?" He asks proudly to the poor deer on the corner. "It's the worst. I'm feeling like a meme when you did that to my Baozi," Luhan cries.

 

 "OUR Baozi," a voice echoes the room like the speaking of Greek's God when He is angry. And a Kim Joonmyeon or as well known by Suho, the ignored god-leader of EXO comes in the room with a pouty face with a dancing unicorn behind him. He sends a deathly glare to Luhan and then trails his eyes around the room, searching for his 'cute little steamed buns'. "Xiumin hyung are you alright when we left you with these deadly evils?" Suho cries, running to Xiumin and hugs him like he is going to die or what.

 


"You are overacting, hyung," Lay huffs in annoyance calmly. Suho pouts, pulls back from Xiumin. Lay cups Xiumin's chubby cheeks and stares deeply into the older's eyes. "Don't you see that he is still perfect?" Lay says making Xiumin blushes. "I-I am not p-perfect," Xiumin stutters shyly. All the members in the room immediately stare at him for a really long time, including Luhan who changes his mind that he is not a Bad Luck Luhan but a Not Good but Not Bad Luck Luhan. Well, atleast he thinks he is until an annoying camel with a high voice comes in getting Xiumin's attention."Hyungie~!!!" that camel calls with a sing-sang voice from the corridor. Xiumin smiles brightly. He quickly gets off from the couch and goes outside to meet the camel. Luhan completely scratches his mind. He is a Not Really Good but A Really Bad Luck Luhan.

 


A cry fills the room with echo quickly as a crying poker face barges in the room with his mom patting his back. "No, Sehun.. Minseok hyung and Jongdae hyung aren't dating... Minseok hyung is single.. I'm sure of that because if they are dating I would have Chen's head on my head right now." The mother a.k.a D.O calms down his poker faced child a.k.a Sehun. Sehun stiffs annoyingly, "I thwear he will be dead if he dareth to go near my beloved Mintheok hyung again." Suho stares at the mom-child couple for a while. "What did he say?" Suho asked. "He said that he swears Chen hyung will be dead if he dares to go near his beloved Minseok hyung again," D.O sighs.

 

"It's not my fault, though. He is the one who goes to me," a Chen suddenly joins in the conversation earning death glares from the members. Tao looks like he is going to rip his face off, Suho looks disappointed, Kai looks annoyed, D.O looks like an angry mother, Luhan looks sad, Kris looks as if he is disgusted, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks priceless, Sehun looks like he is going to eat Chen alive, and Lay looks normal (with his expressionless face). Chen lifts up his shoulders innocently, walks into the room passing by the angry wolves around him. He enjoys life, he really enjoys it because there is an angel name Kim Minseok who is care about him. Well more like that he shares his attention to all of EXO members as the oldest hyung.

 


And Xiumin can see burning glares as he walks in with the managers. "Guys, we are going to start filming two days after tomorrow, so prepare yourselves and don't get sick!" the manager says. "And win Xiumin for yourself," he continues playfully, earning a glare from Xiumin. The manager laughs then goes out from the room. Xiumin turns around only to meet 11 burning passion from his dongsaengs.

 


"We gotta win you."

 


Xiumin gulps his saliva down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: That was the prologue!!! How was it? I worked hard this morning to get it done today. And I was shocked when there are 52 subscribers already!! And 8 upvotes!! What should I say to you guys, I'm really happy!! So thank you, and please forgive me if there are wrong grammars because English isn't my first languange and I'm still studying about it. And I'm sorry if there is any typo because I'm working on my phone for now. Just let me know where is my mistake and I'll fix it ASAP!! I give a big thanks to :

 
Bebe2013
mimseok
trishplusmama
jeon_leader
lovemyotterprince77
potterfreek
KisharaCrystal
Ayushaza


Thank you so much for upvoting!! And thank you very much for subscribing!! Please wait for the next update!!!


Well, that's it, I think.


Comment makes me feel happy~!

-rin