The Next Part Teaser (so you won't get bored of waiting)

EXO(Xiumin) Showtime Season 2

A/N : Sorry for not updating since last year!(?) No, I think it's not last year but last week. I have my own reason for it, and it's school! School very much, guys, even I'm sick of it very much. I've tried to update faster but I'm currently working on it so... I don't know? Maybe today or.. next time. ^^ So for my apologize, I'l give you the next part teaser. Well, XiuRis it is.

 

 


 

 

“Minni-hyung will be the queen, for sure.”

 

Xiumin pouts as his team members choose him to be the queen. He knows that the others have an addiction of him, but they can’t be like this too! He is a healthy-going-to-be-a-25-years-old-man. He is manly, not cute. Sure he has a round face which makes him looks like a baozi, but he has already done a diet! He’s not fat anymore, but nobody listens to him. They keep saying that he looks too cute to be the eldest of EXO, but he isn’t cute. He is handsome! As hell yeah, handsome, because many girls out of there dream to have him as their boyfriend. Unfortunately for them, he is a gay. Well, he also got an EXO DNA right after he joined in S.M. Entertainment. And they fcking gave him a gay DNA because all of them had already confessed their love to the eldest but the cutest at the same time but the strongest as well too since their debut. Xiumin really wanted to reject all of them, but how? They are just too cute to lose. He ends up hasn’t answered their confession until this time, and lets his lover wait for a long and long and long time. Seriously he can’t answer ‘yes, I will be your cutest boyfriend you ever had’, but a ‘no, I don’t love you’ wasn’t a right word to answer too.

 

But that off because he isn’t cute and hell, D.O is cuter than him. And he isn’t pretty because there’s still an alive Lu Han living in South Korea as a team member! Am I normal? Xiumin asks himself again for the nth time since the MAMA era. He often thinks that he isn’t normal anymore since every single person in EXO confessed to him and made his head exploded and-

 

“I’ll be your king, then, Xiumin-ah,” says a giant with large ears and pecks Xiumin’s cheek quickly. Xiumin shoots up to reality immediately and blushes madly. He punches Chanyeol’s arm shyly, cupping his hot cheek when Chanyeol is grinning like crazy.

 

Scratch it.

 

Maybe he isn’t manly enough. Even his dongsaeng Chanyeol is lifting his up, he doesn’t complain of anything. Wait what? Xiumin shoots up suddenly at the author’s statement.

 

“Chanyeol-ah put me down!” Xiumin whines on Chanyeol’s embrace. Chanyeol grins stupidly again, then shakes his head.

 

“Chanyeol-ah, put me down, or else.” Xiumin threatens his dongsaeng. Chanyeol acts like if he is afraid, “Or else what? You will be my boyfriend?”

 

Jang VJ narrows his eyes and shoots a death glare to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shoots up immediately, then puts Xiumin down back on the floor. He totally forgets that there is a camera. Sure, that part will be cut with the PD. He only can hope so Park PD or Nam PD could understand him. Xiumin rolls his eyes and punches Chanyeol arm like a mad girlfriend. Chanyeol grins, like a mad person as always.

 

What are you doing, Chanyeol?

 

An angry but not angry voice comes echoing the room. Both of Xiumin and Chanyeol turn, to meet the giant Kris and the owl D.O. They have a ‘Chanyeol I gotta you tonight if you keep doing that thing to my baby bun’ looks on their faces. Xiumin, who is scared quickly hides behind Chanyeol. D.O sighs when he knows that Xiumin is scared because of them. He is going to hug Xiumin when a god-like-voice interrupts him.

 

“Chanyeol, you will be the butler when D.O is the prince(ss). We agreed to make Xiumin the queen, right. So I am the one who left out. I am the king, for now.” Kris states.

 

D.O lets his jaw drops, when Chanyeol tries to speak but no words could come out. And Xiumin stares at him in amusement.

 

Because every single thing Kris want when he is angry, he will get it.

 

And that’s for sure.