Outbursts

I Stalked and We Fell in Love

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG"

Baekhyun's literally rolling on the floor laughing, drawing the attention from a few students.

"Yah! What's so funny?! I'm being serious! No one should have my lock screen, I found it first". I slap him a few times to get him to stop giggling, which doesn't happen until 5 minutes later.

He wipes an imaginary tear in eye. "Okay, okay. Noona, I have a couple of questions. Number one",  he sticks his second slender finger out, "how did you know what his lock screen was? You're always keeping your distance from those kind of guys... And number two", sticking his middle finger out before continuing, "What's so special about that lock screen?"

Before I could answer his questions, I saw a flock of girls moving away. Successfully finding my target in the crowd (thanks to his tall stature), I saw that he was moving towards his first period class- which I also have hehe~~ - and like every other day, his loyal fan girls were following him.

"Look Baekkie, I'll tell you everything during lunch. Class is starting."

"Okay, my little stalker", he coos while pinching my left cheek. He runs the opposite way before I could catch him. I should probably get a new best friend, someone who doesn't laugh at such a serious situation.

I pack my things, stuffing the binoculars safely into my bookbag, and head off to english.

 

In Class

 

"He uses his folly like a stalking-horse" I scream maniacally for the fifth time, and yet Chanyeol is still looking out the window.

I took a deep breath. "He uses his freaking folly like a stalking-horse!!”

“Um, um…” my partner  Kyungsoo squeeks. I turn to him, remembering that he was standing there. He was standing there fluttered and shaking like a little puppy in the cold rain.

I suddenly felt bad for screaming. Kyungsoo looks like he was on the brink of tears.

“Okay, thank you two for showing your undying love for each other. That was… interesting. You two may sit now.”

I followed the shaking Kyungsoo to our seats, repeating how sorry I was for scaring him. Next was Chanyeol and his partner, Rachel, one of his fangirls who was wayyy to excited to be partnered up with him.

I remembered this part, it came right after mines and Kyungsoo’s scene. Basically, the two lovers were about to get married and one of them gets shot in the stomach and dies right in front of her fiancee.

“Okay, Chanyeol and Rachel will perform the most touching part of this play. The ‘two lovers’ meet a tragic fate. There are some tears to be expected and I should see raw emotions, especially from the male lead. No pressure.”

The two walked up to the small stage upfront. Rachel laid down, with her hand on her heart and she started her lines, already on the verge of tears (wow she’s good).

“O h! ‘I love you more than words can wield the matter’, but alas heave n is calling me. Will thy follow?”

Chanyeol speaks monotonously, with no expression“Oh no. Don’t go. I love. You. Too.”

I snickered. What kind of performance was that? There was absolutely no expression of love and he did not even say the right lines! I’m just waiting for the teacher to yell at him Mwhahahahahahahahahaha.

But then...

The class bursts out in applause. The female students lock their glossy eyes to Chanyeol as he makes his way to his seat and takes out his phone. What is this?

Then the teacher clears loud enough to shush the class.

“Chanyeol and Rachel”, she starts off, smiling proudly.

Are

“That performance was”

You

“Absolutely wonderful!”

KIDDING ME?!?

I can’t take this anymore. I pound my desk, seeing Kyungsoo shake in the corner of my eye.

“Yuri, calm down!” Kyungsoo pleads.

Everyone is staring at me now, seeing what my next move is, but is Chanyeol looking? No, his eyes are focused on his precious iPhone. His precious iPhone with MY LOCK SCREEN! I am certainly not going to sit back down, despite the teacher’s warnings. I will succumb to that monster’s success.

So I make my way to the classroom door.

“Yuri, Yuri, what are you doing? YuRI, IT WAS JUST A PLAY.”

How long big is this freaking classroom? Or am I just walking too slow? Because before I as I’m reaching the door, Kyungsoo is already near me, trying to reason with me.

“Yuri”, he says in that soft voice of his but loud of enough for only me to hear.

“Do you lik-”

The door closes right before he can finish that question. What was he going to say?

I just shrug it off. Mmm, what should I do now that I made my escape? I think there’s half an hour left before class ends.

I take out my phone, press the home button, and I’m reminded of my hatred for that wretched man and my plans to take his incredibly hot poker face and shove it down to the deep trenches of the earth.

My penguin lock screen.  

*face palm* what have I written.... Well I promise it's going to get better /sobs/. Suggestions on little scenes? Feedback is always great ^^