Pee Adventure

I Stalked and We Fell in Love

Have you ever experienced that moment when you just randomly had to pee? Like your bladder just wanted to let go without giving you a warning?

Well that moment just had to happen after I checked the time and now I’m in the bathroom stall, releasing a content sigh. It feels good to let go (literally).

As I pulled up my pants, I finally take notice of the blue colored stall that I’m in. When did they paint the girls bathroom? And as if on cue, I hear someone else peeing but it sounds like it’s coming from outside the stalls...

I check the toilet seat after flushing (cause I did come in such a hurry to pee), and unlocked the stall door.

*Gasp*

I’ve always hated ed, mainly the parts where the teacher discussed male and female s. It was uncomfortable and I voiced my opinion during class one day.

“I think Yuri learns better through experience”, the teacher commented.

Classmates laughed along as I turned red and internally groaned, mentally deciding that this teacher will never get to use his experience again.

But he announced an expecting baby a month later...

Now you can understand why I out when I came out of that bathroom stall to be greeted by a shocked teenage boy, peeing in a urinal. Looking at a diagram is horrendous but actually seeing a guy’s little buddy is a totally different story.

 

“Oh god”, I open my eyes and say to no one. “I had the worst dream.. I was in school.. the play... and peeing.. and that guy’s little, no HUGE..”

My dream’s reflection was interrupted by someone clearing their voice beside me. When I turned to lock eyes with the very boy who was in my dream, today’s events just came to me like waves on a shore, too fast for me to handle.

And I can’t help but to respond like a aquaphobic girl that was attacked by the waves.

“AAHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT”

The tanned (and admittedly handsome) boy’s eyes widened in alarm and he threw his hands around frantically.

“Hear me out! It was a honest mistake! I didn’t know a girl would come into the boys bathroom!”

“NOO I WENT INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM! AND YOU WERE PEEING ALL OVER THE..” and realization dawned on me. “The... urinal... There is no urinal in the girl’s bathroom”, I said quietly. “God this is embarrassing”. I hide my face with my hands. Silence takes over the conversation, until I feel pressure on my shoulder. I peek through my fingers to see Ms. Won, the nurse, looking at me with concern etched in her face.

“Yuri, are you all right? Are you able to go to class now or would you like to rest?”

Sigh... I drop my hands to look at the time. Was I really knocked out for so long that I actually missed lunch? Sixth period, and I think I have math.

“Yeah I should be going”, I reply with a warily smile.

She smiles back in relief. “Okay sweety. Your belongings are right over there”, she points to the seat beside the guy I met through an unwanted situation. “If you need me, let me know!”, and she leaves with a smile.

I start getting up to retrieve by bookbag, avoiding the sharp look the guy was giving me. He looked like he wanted to say something; like he was on the verge of blurting out a sentence but forced it down. With a frown on my face, I picked up my things and headed out to the hallway. I hope to God I would never have to face that guy again.

But today wasn’t my day.

“Wait!”

Does he want to embarrass me more?

“Hold up!”

I quicken my pace but to no avail, he grabs a hold of my wrist, gentle but firm, and spins me to face hi- Oh God... this guy is not real. What kind of human has such a beautiful jawline, perfect complexion, and woah... he’s like the perfect height for me to just wrap my arms around his neck... or whisper in his ear... preferably nimble them. And his lips are moving... wow they look so soft and I really really want to test that theory.

“-sorry”

“What?”, I quickly shook my head to clear my thoughts of this perfect boy in front of me.

He ran his hand through his hair (guy’s I’m about to faint) and replies, “I said I’m sorry about what happened... earlier. Can we start over? I mean...”, he was stumbling his words (AWW HOW CUTE) “Can we forget about what happened?”

Hell yeah “Sure!”, I squeaked out. I seriously have a problem with situations like these, I would not be surprised if he never wanted  to speak to the weird, awkward girl in front of him ever again. But then, then... then his eyes, his beautiful brown orbs turned into crescents, his nose crinkled and he was smiling, literally smiling at me.

I wanted to slap myself. Is this really the same guy I yelled at a couple of minutes ago?!?

“Great!”, he stuck out his right-hand palm. “I’m Jongin, it’s nice to meet you.”

I hesitantly shook it. Woah his hands were soft. “I’m Yuri...”

“Yuri, that’s a pretty name”

Cue the blush. Don’t make eye contact!

“Umm, thanks”, I murmured with my eyes glued to the floor. That green piece of gum in that corner never looked so interesting.

“Well I have history now and Mr. Shin already has it out for me”, he informs me with a hint of regret.

"Yeah I heard he shows his anger to guys that are undeniably more attractive to him", I reply without thinking. Way to go idiot!  

I peek a look up to see his reaction, to catch him actual grin to himself before he looks back at me and says, "That could be it... I hope to see you around okay? Don't get into too much trouble, Yuri!"

He smirks and tousled my hair, leaving me speechless with my jaw slacking down in shock. I hope he didn't see my classic fish-out-of-the water face that Baekhyun so humbly teases me about.

Mmm, despite the little accident earlier, this day completely turned around.

I hurry to my math class just in time for the independent work session to start (when students work on practice problems based on the lesson). I sit next to Joonmyeon, the highly esteemed class president.

"So, what did I miss?"

"Oh, now look who decided to show up!", he quietly yells in disappointment.

"Sorry Joonie! I had an unexpected problem that came up this morning..."

"Ohhhh that", he says with a knowing smile.

The guy probably thinks I'm on my period *face palm*

But before I can slap some sense into him, he answers my question.

"We did the volume of a solid around the x-axis. It's actually pretty cool...."

I'm trying to listen, I really am but my thoughts drift after I hear solid. It sort of went like: solid, Jongin was solid, his stomach looked really solid, he most likely has solid abs, rock-hard solid abs, a four-pack? No definitely a six.

This guy managed to get that irritating Chanyeol of my mind.

 

 

So sorry for the long wait >.< Introducing a new character in this chapter! The lovely Jongin (Kai) :) 

And I hope you guys like the suprised jongin pic LOL I literally died when I saw it xD