Prologue

I Stalked and We Fell in Love

*poke* 
"Baekhyun... Poke me one more time and I will cancel our traditional BBQ on Friday"
I heard a gasp behind me. "You wouldn't! It's your turn to treat everyone!!" 
I smirked. Not turning my gaze away from the binoculars, I confidently replied, "Oh I would". 
The petite boy let out a small whimper and I knew, he was definitely going to start wailing. So I quickly turned around and pulled his collar down, forcing him to crouch on the hallway floors. 
"Noona, who are we hiding from? You've been acting like this since Monday!", Baekhyun angrily whispered in my ear. 
I let out a dramatic sigh; I mean he was bound to know sooner or later. "You see that boy over there?", I pointed to a familiar tall, brown-headed boy, surrounded by other teenage boys. 
"Of course! That's Park Chanyeol! The fourth most handsome guy in school". Baekhyun all of a sudden looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't tell me you like him?! Look I know he's hot and all but he's a total play-"
"No! I'm just stalking the clumsy idiot. He has something on his phone that he should NOT be having!", I yelled. I'm getting upset just thinking about it. 
"OMG! Is it a picture of you? Is it really bad?? What is it Yuri??" 
I took a deep breath. 
"He has.... The same exact... Lock screen as me." 

 


This is what the handsome Chanyeol looks like~ stalk worthy right? x3