Meeting the Ex-Crush

Liking someone new (Discontinued)

Chapter 5:

It was bright sunny morning, different from the previous days that showed the typical weather forecast that most people expected from their city by now. 

"..." Jin Ae sat there on the family's couch, doing nothing. Absolutely nothing besides staring straight ahead of her looking into oblivion. Which in all honesty qas new considering she would normally be chilling and watching tv, correcting, Youtube videos on the tv, and laugh randomly.

"..." her dad watched her as he made her lunch for the day, he found It both odd and peaceful yet awkwardly quiet at the same time. 

"Hon, you look like a lifeless doll." He spoke out loud, continuing his cutting.

"..." no reply was given.

"Today is Friday." Finally! She said something!

"What does--" -Mr. Yoo aka her daddy

----------------------------------------

~Flashback~

"Jin Ae wait up!" Called a deep voice behind her, she froze on the spot recognizing the owner of the voice right away.

Turning her heels, she faced him. He stood there in front of her with the bright smile he always greeted her with. What was fascinating was that his hair was bunch longer then it was on Friday. 

"Oh, hey..." Jin Ae spoke up not daring to look him in the eye, she was on her way to History, and he should be heading to Economics' class. Which is on the OTHER side of the school. 

"Can you meet me in the science wing after school on Friday?" Say what now?! Why did he want her to meet him there after school, when she could be home doing nothing and he could be at home playing his video games.

"Um, sure..." Jin Ae answered with a small smile.

The boys face perked up at her answer, "That's great, see you then!" With that he quickly rushed off to his class before he gets yelled at.

~End of flashback~

----------------------------------------

"Yah! Yoo Jin Ae! Are you listening to me?" Her father snapped her out of her short flashback.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I was just thinking...about stuff." She explained hesitantly.

"...okay, just don't zone out when you're in class, okay?"

"Yes daddy." She said half heartedly

----------------------------------------

"Hey Jin ae." A voice broke her chain of thoughts, and all that was in her line of vision was a hand waving in front of her face.

"Huh? Oh, hi." -Jin ae

"Well then, it was nice to see you too." 

"Sorry Jungkook. I'm kind of out of it today..." -Jin ae

"Ya don't say." Sarcasm fills his voice as he spoke.

Before she could retort, her friend sitting behind her cut her off. "Whoa, Jungkook, you and Jin ae could totally date." 

Huh? Cheeks turning red....

"Wait, um, Jungkook you just say something Jinnie would normally say and, you said it would the exact same voice she would say it in and...mppffhh" 

Before her friend could spit out more nonsense which Jungkook actually found quite amusing, Jin ae covered her friend's mouth with her hand and, "I think you need to sit down, here I'll you to your seat." Which was...half a step away.

Once she moved back to her seat, "So, mind telling me what that was all about?"

"...she's weird." 

"...that it?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Two nods of her head, and Jungkook just laughed.

"Well alright then." She couldn't help but smile at the huge grin that was plastered on his face.

----------------------------------------

1:32 pm

It's been two minutes since the bell rang indicating that school was officially over for the day, and Jin ae was in no rush tk meet her ex crush. To say she was just nervous was an understatement, she was more despondent then anything because the bitter memories of his rejection came back to her ever time she saw him and talked to him, whether it was social media or face to face.

By the time she actually got to the science wing, 3 quarters of the school had already left and the time read 1:56 pm.

"I spent a really long time in the bathroom didn't I?" Jin ae murmured to herself.

A sigh left as she saw him, at the end of the hall, waiting for her. "Damn, I was hoping he had forgotten..." 

One glance and they met eyes, he smiled at her with that very same smile that got her to fall deeper and deeper in love with him. But that was in the past. 

"Jin Ae, ...hi." 

"Hey Su Woong."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um, you guys found out who her ex crush is! Honestly, I had no idea who to choose to be her ex crush, and then Boys Republic's Video Game came on and I was like, hmm...Su Woong is my favorite member so, why not? 

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and comment, subscribe,  and if you want, upvote! 

Cya lovelies!

Ps. Please ignore how ugly it looks, no computer >.<