The Start

Liking someone new (Discontinued)

Chapter 1:


One moment they were just walked about two meters apart side by side when suddenly he bursted into a sprint. The girl paused for a moment watch in him run away into the forest before she shouted, "Okay bye!" There was a faint "See ya," before the love of her life disappeared completely into the tree covered area.

The girl scoffed, "That would probably be the last time we see each other..." Without control her lips quivered as she tried to fight back the tears.

Not once had she ever liked someone so much to the point where she would cry over him, because she couldn't see him anymore. Never in her life had she liked a boy so much. Never in her years of living on his planet had she suffered so much from a simple rejection.

Why did she care so much about this one boy? He was just one person, he wasn't worth all her tears yet they couldn't be helped.

Tears streamed down her pale face as she silently cried, walking across the street to her house. As she walked up the hill she grimaced at the thought of never being able to interact with the boy again.

It was painful.

"Heh, reminds me of that Demi Lovato song..." she whispered. "Pain's more trouble then love is worth," she sang quietly. No one would be able to hear her anyways.

Once she reached her house she brought out her house key knowing that no on was going to be home yet. The only problem was that the lock was stupid as always and she didn't have the strength to force it like how she always did, so that just ruined her mood more. "Come in you stupid- little- !" She cursed under her breath, finally her door unlocked itself and she let herself in.

She prepared herself to get ready to sleep even though it was just 7 pm she was dead tired and couldn't wait for the day to just end.

Seeing as though she couldn't fall asleep yet she pulled out a book she had yet to finish and started reading it, soon drifting off into a deep slumber.


It was Wednesday morning and she dreaded going to school, but not wanting even more homework the next day she reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom blind sightedly.

"Why couldn't it continue snowing...ugh." She mumbled ungratefully. It was snowing four days straight since Friday and all of a sudden this morning when she woke up, all that was left was a bunch of water. Just when she had thought that there was going to be a snow day, she was proven wrong since it was hot outside.

Totally different from the snowy coldness of the ious days. "I swear the weather here is just as bipolar as the people that live here." She muttered to herself as she slid into her black leggings.

After she finished getting changed she skipped down the stairs careful to not fall because of her stupid action.

Arriving in the kitchen a few moments later, she opened up the fridge and grabbed the jug of milk to pour herself a glass. "There really is nothing like a warm glass of milk," she said after she finished chugging it down. "Ahhh."


"Class, meet Jungkook. The new transfer student from Busan who'll be joining us." The english teach spoke in english.

This had to be one of her favorite subjects, there was nothing that she liked more then to write and read.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope we can all be friends. Thank you." The so called Jungkook guy said in decent english as he finished his short introduction.

"Okay, well Jungkook. Why don't you take a seat next to...Jin Ae over there." He pointed at Jin Ae who stopped playing with her nails in shock.

"M-me?" Jungkook made his way over to her desk which wasn't far since she sat at the front of the room.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. You must be Jin ae."

"Hehe, yep. Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

Well this should be fun.


Yes, the chapters will be fairly short since I don't have all the time in the world to be on my phone due to school and volunteer work     >.<

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and if you want, upvote :)