Meet me after school

Liking someone new (Discontinued)

Chapter 2:


All throughout English, Jungkook and Jin Ae got to know each other a bit better.

"You're really sweet, Jin ae." She blushed at the sudden statement.

"Psft, wahh? No..." 

"Haha, and pretty modest too!" Jungkook replied with a soft smile. "All the guys must have a crush on you!" 

Her face immediately stiffened. 

The only people she knew that had a crush on her were, one of her guy best friends that she thought of as a brother, and this random creep.

Other then that...nope. Unless they decided not to reveal their feelings to her.

"Did I...did I say something wrong?" He asked moving his face closer to hers.

"Huh? Oh um....no it's just. I don't think many guys have a crush on me...hehe..."

"Then...do you have a crush on someone?"

...sadly, yes.

"Um yes actually."


"Jin Ae wait up!" Called a deep voice behind her, she froze on the spot recognizing the owner of the voice right away.

Turning her heels, she faced him. He stood there in front of her with the bright smile he always greeted her with. What was fascinating was that his hair was bunch longer then it was on Friday. 

"Oh, hey..." Jin Ae spoke up not daring to look him in the eye, she was on her way to History, and he should be heading to Economics' class. Which is on the OTHER side of the school. 

"Can you meet me in the science wing after school on Friday?" Say what now?! Why did he want her to meet him there after school, when she could be home doing nothing and he could be at home playing his video games.

"Um, sure..." Jin Ae answered with a small smile.

The boys face perked up at her answer, "That's great, see you then!" With that he quickly rushed off to his class before he gets yelled at.

"...what was that all about?" Jin ae muttered as she stepped into her next class.

The first thing she noticed was that some one was in her seat. Well, there was no assigned seat but, everyone had a specific spot where they always sat, and her seat was currently occupied. 

"Um, excuse me?" Jin ae said as she tapped on the person's shoulder.

"Hmm?" He turned around and to her surprise it was, "Jungkook?!" He was in her History class too?

"Oh Jin ae!" Jungkook smiled widely at her, meanwhile her friend who was sitting next to Jungkook awkwardly stated, "You know him?" 

Jin ae nodded, "Yeah, he's in our English class. Remember?" 

Her friend, Eun Mi, slowly processed the information before, "Oh, yeah! I totally knew that. Haha..." then turned to face her history book once more.

Jungkook laughed, "I dont blame her. I am new after all." Noticing that Jin ae was still standing, he patted the desk next to his, motioning her to sit down.

Hesitant, she placed her binder and books on the desk.

"So, what class do you have next?" Jungkook chirps from beside her.

"I uh, have lunch next." She said jokingly.

The only response she got was an eye roll. "Okay, what do you have after lunch?"

"Art." She replied simply while neatly organized her stuff on the desk.

Jin ae felt someone stare at her creepily. Looking up to her right, she was taken aback by Jungkook's huge smile.

"Why are you smiling like that weirdo?" 

"I have art next too!" 

"I have lunch next."

"...seriously?" Jungkook asked giving her that judging look.

"Yes."

"I have art after lunch."

"Whoa!" Jin ae said pretending to be shocked, although deep down she really wants shocked by the coincidence.

"Are you always so sarcastic?" Jungkook questioned with an arched brow. She had to admit, he looked hot.

Wait what? She did NOT just think that.


This chapter isn't any longer then the last one xD I am on my phone after all...

I hope you guys enjoyed this update~ 

Please comment, subscribe, and upvote <3