Chapter 3

Liking someone new (Discontinued)

Chapter 3:


Snap out of it Jin ae! You can't all of a sudden like someone you barely even know! 

Jin ae just stared blankly at Jungkook as she had a mental battle against herself in her head. All the while, Jungkook was waiting for her answer.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

"Hello?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of her face, she didn't blink an eye. The whole time she was just giving him a dazed look, "Jin ae? Earth to Jin ae~~~~" Jungkook sang in the hopes of getting her back to reality.

"You can come back to Earth now." He stated snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Huh?" She replied, finally snapping out of her little daze, "did you say something?" 

Dong dong dong

'Saved by the bell!' Jin ae mentally cheered because now she doesn't have to explain why she was spacing out.

"Never mind." Jungkook said with a wave of his hand as if dismissing what just happened. 

She shrugged as a response.


As the bell rings every student quickly leaves their individual classrooms, resulting to very crowed hallways, with overly slow walkers.

"....." Jin ae honestly had NO words, she was normally a fast walker and couldn't contain her annoyance as she mentally cursed everyone that was walker in front of her as she tried to make her way pass them.

There was no such luck what so ever, until a soft and big hand grabbed her wrist and dragged along with them, through the crowd.

When they got to a less crowded area, Jin ae bowed to thank the person that saved her from having to yell at the people in front of her. "What are you doing?" The voice asked.

She straightened up almost immediately.

Once she met eyes with the person, she was shocked for a second but then redeemed herself. "Jung-Jungkook!" (Note: in my story, there isn't a need for formalities. Plus I'm to lazy to add them in.)

"Exactly how many other people do you know that would do what I just did, besides myself?" The said person questioned. "Um...zero?" Jin ae faked a smile of innocence. 

"Mhm, that's what I thought." Jungkook smirked sagely. 

"For the record, even I didn't know that you were going to do what you just did. I would've been perfectly fine going through that mess of a crowded hallway by myself." Jin ae retorted with a glare.

"Then care to share why it looked like you were going to murder someone if the snails in front of you wouldn't go any faster?" 

"...." Jungkook smiled victorious seeing as Jin ae didn't have a snappy comeback for once since the time he met her this morning.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He said before walking away to his own locker, leaving her dumbstruck. 

"...well then." She muttered and went into the process of opening her locker.


The cold breeze blasted their faces as the opened the exit door that got you out of B wing. "Damn it's cold!" Her friend said shivering. Jin ae gave her a judging look but nodded anyways.

"Then again...when aren't you cold!" She joked and laughed only to receive a "Hey!" In return. But she wasn't wrong.

"I'm not wrong." 

"Yeah, I know. But still." 

The two of them gingerly walked pass a group of crows that Jin ae's friend was scared of. "You know, they aren't going to attack us..." she whispered.

"Speak for yourself, you haven't been attacked by a group of crows yet!" Her friend hissed and nudged her to slowly move faster.

"Right, cause that is clearly the problem here." She stated sarcastically. 

"Just move faster!" At least that was an improvement. Before, her friend would be like "Nope, nope!" Turn around and go the opposite direction and go the long way around back to the school building leaving her to walk through the crowd of birds by herself, unharmed.

"I'm going, sheesh!"

Not realizing where she was going and who was in front of her, Jin ae picked up her pace and walked faster as told. As was well until she crashed into someone and fell backwards.

"Okay, ow." She groaned at she slowly sat up on her bum. 

"Sorry, I wasn't- Jin ae?" Hmm? She looked up only to be face to face with...


Sorry for the late update >.< I've just been busy with school and stuff...too many projects!!

Anyways, Hope you enjoy this chapter. Subscribe, comment, and if you want upvote! <3