In the art classroom

Liking someone new (Discontinued)

Chapter 4:


"Sorry Jin ae. I didn't see you there." He apologized, why helping her stand up.

"It's cool. I didnt see you there either, so I'm just as guilty." She gave him and assuring smile as she dusted off her black leggings. 

"Haha, well. I'll see you around?" He said with a bright smile, she nodded in return. "Yeah, sure." 

"Great! See ya!" No words were exchanged as he ran off towards his friends. "Just like Friday night...you ran away down the street...leaving me alone to...cry..." okay maybe she was being a bit over dramatic. 

"Jinnie, are you okay?" 

She looked to her left and saw her friend run up to her with a worried expression. 

"Yeah, I fall all the time...you should know that by now." Jin ae tried to sound playful but it didn't work as her voice cracked in the middle of her sentence.

"...Jin ae...I wasnt talking about you falling..." her friend said warily. 

"Oh...haha, then what else could you have been talking about?" She faked a bright smile, but her eyes told a whole different story. Pain was written in them and it was stuck in their.

"Well, it's just..."

"Look, Hye yoon (her friend), I don't wanna talk about it. Okay?" 

"Okay..." 


"Before we begin, I'd like to introduce our new transfer student from Busan." The art teacher announced. 

'Why am I not surprised?' Jin ae thought as she watched Jungkook introduce himself, his Busan dialect slipping out at the end making the girls in the class swoon. 'Okay, that was kind of hot. Wait, no. No it was not kind of hot.'

"Jungkook, why don't you take a seat next to Yoo Jin Ae?" The teacher said and pointed to the empty spot next to her in the far right corner near the back exit.

"Yessir." 

'...wow, I'm frankly not shocked.' She kept her poker face on as Jungkook set his sketch book and art supplies down on the table fit for four, but currently only two people were at it.

"Hiya Jin ae. Fancy meetin' you here." She seriously wanted to smack that huge smile off his face. Coincidence or fate, she didn't care. He was in almost all her classes...she has economics left, but she'll figure if he is in it or not in 80 minutes.

"Nothing's fancy about it, Jungkook." She said nonchalantly as she got to up fill a small yogurt tub with water.

"Call it a coincidence but I think it's fate talking here." Jungkook whispers into her ear sending shivers down her spine. 

"Dude, not so close." She hisses as her elbow makes contact with his ribcage in order to nudge him out of her personal bubble.

"Hahaha." -Jungkook

"What are you laughing about?" -Jin Ae

"You're cute when you blush." -Jungkook

"Huh?" -Jin Ae

"You ARE blushing right?" -Jungkook

She glared at him, then looked away to grab some paint for the project.

"My cheeks are naturally pink if you haven't already noticed," she paused to look at him with an expression that Jungkook couldn't quite comprehend. "Mr. Jeon."

"Noted, Miss Yoo." He returned her smirk, eyes locked, both mesmerized in the others eyes.

"How do you know my surname?" -Jin Ae

"How do you know my surname?"  Jungkook mocks, "The teacher said out your full name earlier when he told me to sit besides you, duh." 

Oh right...idiot! 

Okay Jin ae, just play it off, just play it off

"Psft. I totally knew that. " smooth move, real smooth.

"Right." Nothing more was said as they worked in complete silence side by side as the noise from their classmates filled the room.


"You missed a spot." -Jungkook

"What?" In the state of confusion she turns her face  to the right only to be met with a paint brush swiping across her face. 

The worse part? It was loaded, with paint. 

"Dude!" She screeched silently, glaring at him.

"Heh heh, sorry, not sorry." Jungkook said with a bright smile on his face.

"May I ask you a question?" -Jin Ae

"Just did." -Jungkook

"You know exactly what I mean!" -Jin Ae

"Apparently not. Care to share?" -Jungkook

"But Kookie, then I would have to care." He backed away in utter shock from Jin Ae's sudden aegyo, but regained himself a few seconds later. 

"Kookie? Really?" -Jungkook

"Yeah, kookie, but with a k." -Jin Ae

"Right...so what was that question?" -Jungkook

"Why did you swipe paint across my cheek with your paint brush?" -Jin Ae

"I thought it would be a good laugh?" -Jungkook

"...yeah, for you maybe!" -Jin Ae

"Hehehe. Here-" He got up, off his chair to get a wet cloth. 

"Meh." Jin Ae says when Jungkook abruptly slaps the cloth on her cheek and took his hand away, leaving the cloth to stick to her face. "Wow, thanks. What would I ever do without you." She says with a sarcastic monotone voice.

"You're welcome!" -Jungkook


:D :D :D :D

Why I'm happy? Two reasons!

1) I updated, and btw. HAPPY EASTER WOOT WOOT. A bit late, I know. shush!

2) I GOT STRAIGHT A'S IN SCHOOL YAYYYYY!!!

Okay, moving on. What do you guys think about Jungkook and Jin Ae's moments? ^^

Leave a comment in the comment box below, and subscribe and upvote if you please~ <3