02

Everyone Deserves a Happy Life.

Next day, Chanyeol came to Bijou Eternel and the next day and so on.

 

"Ms. Ham, why don't you look at his resume at least once? Everyone in the company thinks he is suitable for the job."

"Mrs. Kim.... I... I can't give Taecyeon's spot to him...."

"But for the company..... I will leave the resume on your desk." Mrs. Kim left.

 

"Taecyeon.... What should I do.... I don't know what I am supposed to do..." Eunjung cried sitting on Taecyeon's old chair in his room.

 

That night at home

"Eunjung, I looked at Park Chanyeol's resume that Mrs. Kim gave me. I told him to take the dealer's spot." Eunjung's father said while eating dinner.

"Father! I'm the representative of the Bijou Eternel. Why did you do that?"

"Eunjung, It's for your benefit. Don't you want to make Bijou Eternel flourish?"

"I don't want Bijou Eternel to be something everyone wears or something everyone can buy. I want it small just as my mom wanted."

"Eunjung!." Her dad warned her for bringing her blood-related mom on the topic.

"Mother, I'm sorry. Father, I'm done eating. I will go upstairs."

"Yeobo, how many times do I have to tell you. Don't bring up company stuff on the dinner table." Eunjung's step-mother said.

 

Next day,

Chanyeol was packing up Taecyeon's old stuff in Taecyeon's room.

"Park Chanyeol! What are you doing in here? Why are you here?" Eunjung got really mad and tried to stop him.

"What's the point of having the calendar from 5 years ago and his name plate?" He stopped Eunjung and pushed her to the wall.

"Let go of me! And get out of this room!" Eunjung yelled.

"You can't stop me anymore. This is my room now."

"Park Chanyeol! Just because my dad said you can be my dealer, it doesn't mean I approve you." Eunjung said as she pushed him away.

Chanyeol kept packing stuff.

 

In Eunjung's workroom

"Aish! Why isn't it working!!" Eunjung got frustrated as she was trying to link the chain to a lock.

"Give it to me..." Chanyeol took the chain and the lock and did it himself.

Eunjung watched him.

"You shouldn't put too much pressure on silver just because it doesn't work." He explained.

"I know that. Give it back to me."

"Here. If you are having a hard time working, why don't you take a break and then work."

"It's none of your business. Get out of my room please."

"Oh, I left Ok Taecyeon's stuff in the storage."

"Bring it here. I'm going to take it."

 

At home

Eunjung brought Taecyeon's things with her.

"Noona, what is this?" Baro tried to take it from her.

"Don't touch it." Eunjung said.

"Eunjung, is that Ok Taecyeon's stuff?" Eunjung's dad said.

"I ate dinner outside. I'm will be going to my room."

Eunjung's dad followed her to her room.

"Eunjung, why did you bring those?"

"Why did you let him take over Taecyeon's place? I told you we don't need a dealer. I can do everything."

"Ham Eunjung! Why are you being childish?"

"Father, Please leave me alone. You are the one who always treat me like a child."

"Eunjung, I trust you that you will come back to yourself soon." Eunjung's dad said.