01

Everyone Deserves a Happy Life.

5 years ago.

Eunjung: 25 years old

Yongjin/Chanyeol: 27 years old

"Eunjung, do you really have to marry him? He doesn't match you."

"Appa! Don't you dare talk about him like that. If you have nothing more to say, I'm leaving." Eunjung walked toward the door.

Eunjung always gets mad when her father talks bad about her boyfriend, OkTaecyeon.

"Eunjung-ah, Listen to your father. I don't want you to marry somebody who doesn't qualify you."

Eunjung closed the door loudly.

Eunjung is the CEO of the Jewerly shop which is under her dad's copmany.

Taecyeon is a man who Eunjung dated for 5 years and was ready to get married. He is a jewel dealer at Eunjung's company.

Taecyeon went to Thaiwan to bring high class jewels. Taecyeon was going preparing an event in Thaiwan to propose to her properly at the end of the trip.

A week later, Eunjung got a phone call from his phone.

 

Eunjung's POV

In Thaiwan.

"Ms. Ham, he got into an accident last night. A passenger found him and brought him to this hospital but it was too late." My secretary said as they were running.

"Taecyeon-ssi!!! Taecyeon-ssi!!! Why are you lying down here? Get up and look at me!!" I came running from the airport to the hospital.

"Who is that passenger? Find him!! I have to talk to him!!" I started yelling at the policemen.

"Miss, you should calm down and wait until we find out what really happened."

"You think I can calm down? I can't! Seriously, find him!!!"

"Miss, we are trying our best to find him."

"The police men found him but you can't meet him... But his name is Yongjin. Park Yongjin."

"He is a Korean?" My secreatary said.

"Apparently, yes..."

"Taecyeon-ssi... I.... I am going to find that person...."

When I was walking out of the room and sat down on the porch crying quietly.

Yongjin walked to the opposite direction.

"Mrs. Kim(Eunjung's secretary), When will he be sent home?" I said in a mad voice.

"Tonight, Ms. Ham."

end of Eunjung's POV

Yongjin heard Eunjung's voice and looked back since they were talking in Korean.

Yongjin went to jail since police men thought he killed Taecyeon.

Yongjin was a graduate student who was studying about jewels abroad at Thaiwan.

 

Few days later in Korea, Taecyeon's funeral was held and the office that Taecyeon used was locked by Eunjung and no one is allowed to access.

 

Present (5 years passed since the incident)

Yongjin changed his name into Chanyeol so he won't be suspicious.

Eunjung - 30 years old

Chanyeol (Yongjin) - 32 years old

Baro - 20 years old

"Eunjung-ah, how long are you going to stay like this?" Eunjung's step-mother said. Eunjung''s father got remarried when Eunjung was 15 years old. Eunjung's step-brother is Baro who is 10 years younger (was born 5 years before Eunjung's father got re-married).

Eunjung locked herself in her jewerly place or her room and wouldn't meet anyone except her workers and families.

"Baro, bring your sister down to eat." Eunjung's dad said.

"Noona!! Open the door."

"Stop knocking! Tell appa that he doesn't have to worry about me."

"Appa, noona is not coming out."

"Just leave her like that." Eunjung's father said. Eunjung's father wants Eunjung to become stronger so he lets her like that.

"I'm going to work." Eunjung left the house and went to work.

"Eunjung!" Her stepmother called.

 

At Bijou Eternel(meaning Eternal Jewel)

"Mrs. Kim, did you finalize the show for the new collections in the Ruby line?"

"Yes, Ms. Ham."

"I will be downstairs before the show begins." Eunjung said and went inside a room. Taecyeon's old room.

"Taecyeon-ssi, I came to change the flowers." Eunjung started to clean the desk and looked at the calendar from 5 years ago.

"Miss Ham, you have a visitor." Mrs. Kim said as she opened the door.

"I told you to handle the visitors at your place." Eunjung said as she tried to close the door.

"I tried to but he said he wants to meet you. He says he wants to be the new dealer for our company."

"How many times do I have to tell you? We don't need a new dealer."

"But" Mrs. Kim said.

"Are you Ms. Ham? My name is Chanyeol Park." He barged in and opened the door.

"I don't care who you are. Get out of this room." Eunjungsaid.

"Ms. Ham, but you should look at his resume first..."

"I said we are not"

"Ms. Ham, I know your company didn't have a dealer for 5 years. I heard what happened to the previous dealer. Didn't he get shot in Thaiwan." Chanyeol said.

Eunjung fell down on the floor thinking about the incident again.

"Ms. Ham!" Mrs. Kim came inside.

"Please... I want to be alone."

"Why did you bring that up?" Mrs. Kim asked Chanyeol.

"Ms. Ham, I will help you . I will help you become one of the best jewel company."

"I don't want to see anyone. Mrs. Kim, please take him away from me."

"Chanyeol-ssi, please come back next time."

"Okay, I will visit everyday until you approve me and take me as the dealer of Bijou Eternel."

"Ms. Ham, you have to get ready for the show."

"Okay... Give me 10 minutes." Eunjung said wiping her tears.

"Taecyeon-ssi... Please help me get over the show well...." I prayed and got ready to go ou to the show.