03

Everyone Deserves a Happy Life.

After several weeks...

"Ms. Ham, you should rest for a while. you didn't get sleep for more than a week now."

"It's okay, Mrs. Kim.... Go and do your work... Don't worry about me..."

"Call me if you need help, okay?"

"I will."

 

An hour later...

Eunjung was using a burner to melt silver...

"Ms. Ham, here's the list of the stones that we need to get for the next products." Chanyeol came in.

"Le... leave it on the table there..."

"Ms. Ham, you don't look okay... is there anything wrong?"

"No... I'm....." Eunjung's nerves loosened and she dropped the burner on her lap.

"Ham Eunjung-ssi!" Chanyeol caught her picked up the burner from the ground. The room is made out of the materials that wouldn't burn so it was okay when the burner fell on the ground.

Chanyeol took her to the sofa in her room. Placed a pouch of ice on her burnt leg.

Chanyeol then went back where Eunjung was working and finished the work for her.

"Taecyeon-ssi... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have let you go to Thaiwan...." Eunjungsaid in her sleep.

"Eunjung-ssi, Eunjung-ssi." Chanyeol tried to wake her up.

"Taecyeon-ssi!!!" When Eunjung woke up, she mistook Chanyeol as Taecyeonand hugged him.

"Where have you been... I've been worrying.... I was scared... I dreamed that you died in Thaiwan becuase of this person named Yongjin...."

"Eunjung-ssi. It's me, Chanyeol. Come to your senses." Chanyeol pushed her back and looked at her eyes.

"Chanyeol-ssi.... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...." Eunjung got up and sat on the sofa.

"Stay down, you burnt your leg."

"I have to finish.."

"Don't worry, I almost finished them." He said as he forced Eunjung to stay dow and placed the ice bag on her leg.

"I'm sorry.... and Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi..."

Chanyeol didn't say anything but kept melting th silver rod.

 

After work, Chanyeol took Eunjung's keys and drove her to her house since she couldn't drive.

"Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi... Go back safely."

"Rest..." He left and Eunjung went inside the house.

 

"Eunjung, what happened to your leg?" Eunjung's step mom asked.

"It's nothing big, Ommoni. Can you make me dinner? I didn't eat yet."

"Oh, Okay, why don't you change first."

"Abeoji, I'm home." Eunjung said and went to her room.

"Why is that girl so stubborn? She never talks about how she got hurt." Eunjung's dad said as he was watching the news.

 

"Taecyeon-ssi.... What should I do?? I just can't concentrate with somebody in your room... I can't get him out of our company... I think I have to let you go now..... I'm so sorry... I.... I don't know... But I can't forget you... Can you give me an answer?" Eunjung was looking at Taecyeon's stuff that she brought few weeks ago.

"Noona, Abeoji wants to talk to you." Baro called from ouside.

"Tell him that I want to rest."

"Eunjung. I'm going in." Eunjung's dad was waiting outside.

"Abeoji, please. I don't want to see your face."

"Eunjung, were you crying? Isn't that Ok Taecyeon's stuff? Baro, take all of this and let it burn in the back yard."

"Abeoji!!! Baro! Don't you dare touch these." I yelled.

"Baro, get the boxes."

"Abeoji!!" Eunjung did her best to stop Baro from taking them but Baro was much more stronger than her.

"Baro, stop. Please. STOP!" Eunjung followed him to the back yard.

In front of Eunjung's eyes, Taecyeon's belongings were being burnt.

"Taecyeon-ssi!!! Is this the answer you gave me? You really want me to forget you?"

Eunjung went to see her father.

"ABEOJI!! Why are you doing this to me? I'm frustrated enough already. Is this what you wanted? Making your daughter's life more miserable?"

"For you to become a stronger person, you need to get rid of things that you don't need. I'm just helping you."

"Abeoji, I don't know why you are so obsessed with me. You even have a son, Baro. HE is going to take over the company. I'm just a CEO of the part, Bijou Eternel. I'm happy with that." Eunjung left and closed the door hard.