Chapter Fifty (E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Fifty

Its all over

 

The team went out to celebrate their victory at the hottest club. Luhan was sitting down holding his beer as he looked at the crowd of people dancing. The waitress went to Luhan and gave him three shots of vodka “There from those three ladies” The waitress pointed out. She then refilled Luhan’s beer “and this is from me” the waitress winked.

Luhan looked down at his table full drinks; suddenly he got a phone call “How dare you lose everything! Do you know how much I and your father supported you? How much money we had gave to the school, so you can get the best out of everyone. How much work I went through to get scouts out for you all so you can punch some pathetic guy” Mrs. Xi kept screaming over the phone.

“I got to go” Luhan quickly hanged up and quickly takes a shot ‘She is nothing but a problem’ Luhan takes another shot ‘She has turn my life upside down’ Luhan takes another shot and finishes the beer. He gets up a fixes himself, little did he know that his drink was drugged. “So what are three angels doing at a place like this?” Luhan ask as he sits down next to one.

“Well we were hoping to find our self a man” One of the girls leans into Luhan and played with his hair. Luhan purse his lips as his judgment of righteousness despaired.  Luhan instantly turn to the girl and kissed her forcefully making both turn on. The girl got up from her seat and pulled Luhan onto the dance floor, grinding on him making Luhan even more turn on.

The place was dark with neon lights shoot around. Luhan felt the arms of the other girls on him, he dance with all three “Let’s go into a room” The girls whispered. All three smiled and pulled Luhan to the back where people can get private time. The girl pushed Luhan onto the couch as she straddle Luhan’s waist. The other two sat by Luhan side and left hickey’s on Luhan’s neck.

Luhan felt hot and wanted to take everything off of him. His vision was blurred and his eyes felt heavy as if he was going to pass out anytime soon. A sudden bust to the door made everyone stop “what the hell are you doing Luhan” Luhan was too drunk to see who was talking to him. He felt someone looking at him intensely “Someone drugged you”

The girls quickly moved away from Luhan and his friend “Sorry Luhannie but maybe next time we will finish were we left off” The girl winked at Luhan but got a glare from his friend. The girls quickly got dress a scurried off.

“You didn’t do it with Suzy because you felt she was not the one and you didn’t do it with Daniella because she was not ready. However you are willing to give your first time to three tramps that are probably full of disease. Wake up Luhan” Luhan felt a sharp slap across the cheek. “Daniella is waiting for you, she loves you and you love her” Luhan was passed a glass of water “Drink up, and you need to sober up. . . God Luhan I talked to you yesterday what happen to making things right” Luhan’s friend asked.

“She lied, she doesn’t trust me and because of her I lost my future” Luhan said and started to cry. However flashes of Daniella smiling, holding hands, and them cuddling came into mind “I was so happy with her” Luhan mumbled. Daniella sweet scent lingered in Luhan’s head ‘She was the one to be my first, I was willing to wait as long as she needed’ Luhan started to laugh “I am a fool loving her” Luhan shook his head and threw the glass of water.

“At least you were a happy fool” Luhan eyes widen; he stood up and wiped his tears. Luhan stumbled out the room; he was determine to find Daniella ‘I don’t regret anything’ Luhan thought ‘My girlfriend turned out to be my best friend’ Luhan chuckles as he tried to get himself out of the club ‘Even when mad and apart I still protected her because she was mine . . . no matter what’ Luhan felt the cold night air hit his body.

Luhan head started to clear up, he started to visualize everything around him. His mind kept playing over and over again what just happen in the club ‘Why did I let those girls touch me?’ Luhan ask himself. Luhan felt as if his body weighed a ton, he staggered himself into the car. Once inside Luhan started the car, he didn’t know where he was going. Soon everything went black for Luhan.

The sun was bright and birds were chirping on Luhan’s car, slowly he woke up visualizing his surroundings.  Luhan notice all the tree branches and birds on his car. He gets out of the car and notice how bad off the crash it was ‘I’m alright’ Luhan feels his body making sure everything was there “Where is my phone?” Luhan ask himself.

Luhan went back to the car and searched his phone, he notice all the missed calls from his friends and text messages saying to call Daniella. Luhan went onto his voicemail and went through his friend curing at him calling him an idiot but he got Daniella’s voice mail something in his heart clenched at the sound of her voice “Luhan, I thought you were coming. . . I know that you are mad at me, but couldn’t you at least call to break up with me” Luhan fisted the steering wheel of his car ‘No, No, No!’ Luhan shouts in his head.

Luhan tries to start the car but only burns out the engine, her looks around and bites his tongue. Luhan make a quick decision to walk to Daniella’s house hoping he can still talk to her and make things right. Luhan quick steps so turns into a jog then a run. Luhan felt like his time was running up as if Daniella was already leaving his world.

When he gets to Daniella’s home, he bangs the door loudly shouting for Daniella. Luhan panted and paced back and forth waiting for someone to open the door. When he heard the door open he quickly went right up to the door to be disappointed “Where is your sister, she thinks I broke up with her” Luhan pushes through Sehun going through their house “Daniella?” Luhan open Daniella’s bedroom door to see everything in boxes.

Luhan sees a box with his name, his hands shake as he opens the box. Inside the box where his sweaters that he lent out to Daniella and gifts he gave to Daniella. ‘That’s the my sweater and the toy I gave her at the fair’ Luhan swallowed deeply when he took out little ting box inside was the ring he gave to Daniella, it was her promise ring to him.

“She’s gone Luhan, she moved on” Sehun said pieced Luhan’s heart. He tried holding his tears back ‘How can she leave when she loves me’ Luhan ask himself. Luhan mouth was hung open, his flushed red as they burned with pain.

“She was here yesterday; she left me a message last night!” Luhan’s voice got high “How can she leave so fast?” Luhan could stop himself from pinning Sehun to the wall and cry. Sehun didn’t react at all, he was actually pissed at Luhan especially what he saw that night “How can she think by me not answering one stupid phone call would mean it is over between us. Tell me where she is!” Luhan demanded.

“It was not just one stupid phone call; you have been treating her bad since you found out that your roommate turned out to also be your girlfriend. You were the one not willing to stay around and listen” Luhan froze ‘I didn’t stay to listen’ those words repeated in Luhan head. Luhan let go of Sehun “She thought you moved on, so that what she did. She got an great offer of a life time, that’s why she moved on so fast” Sehun patted Luhan’s back “She is gone to England to play on the female Olympic team”

Luhan was surprise but he smiled ‘She did it’ Luhan couldn’t believe it Daniella on the Olympic team. That was his dream doing something he loved and being able to play for his country “I should go” Luhan hung his head low and the way out he notice how big Suzy stomach has gotten. Both of them smiled and nodded at each other; however, it was Suzy words which got to him.

“Go catch her Luhan” Suzy went upstairs to Sehun who she hugged tight. Luhan smiled back at the two ‘Thank you for helping me out’ Luhan turned around and headed back home.