Chapter Fourteen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Fourteen

New Friendships

 

Back at the dorm Daniel was getting ready for bed when Luhan came back from the club. Luhan waited outside the washroom for Daniel to come out. When Daniel finally open the door he had jump because of roommate staring gaze “Omo- what's with that look” Daniella slowly walks around Luhan.

“Why won’t you tell me who Suzy likes” Luhan blurted out making Daniel smirk

“Why do you like her” Daniella shot back making Luhan cheeks turn red. “Oh you do like her man!” Daniella laughed “You have to ask my sister they belong to the same club as my mother” Daniel said as she sat at his desk.

Luhan sat at his desk as he look at Daniel and notice how scrawny he is ‘He will never make the team’ Luhan said and then an idea pop into his head. “So you and your sister know Suzy because she belongs to your mother club” Luhan said. Daniel turns his seat to face Luhan and nod “Plus you are desk partners” Luhan paused and smile “Can you somehow convince her to go out with me, I will train you so you can become first string on the team” Daniel push back in his seat and crossed his arms as he thought about Luhan’s offer.

In one hand he did promise Suzy to help her get Sehun. But Luhan wants her to help him hook up with Suzy “Okay it’s a deal” Daniella said and nodded. Both of them shook hands on their agreement. All Daniella had to do is get Suzy to go on one date with Luhan, it didn’t mean she had to stop Suzy and Sehun from falling in love with each other other.

“Great we will start tomorrow, you have a lot to work on” Luhan said and went into the washroom.

Daniella was frozen in her chair “T-Tomorrow” Daniella stutter. She remember she had the car wash with Suzy at school for the fundraising “” Daniella curse. She then went to her drawers and look for something she could wear. The only thing Daniella had was a black leotard she had to help flatten her chest.

Daniella herd the washroom door opening making her put the leotard back in the drawer. Luhan comes out and see Daniel leaning on his drawer with his hand behind his head and whistling “What’s up with you” Luhan asked.

“Nothing” Daniel said and went up to her bed and laid under the covers.

“Tomorrow at 8 am training with me on the field” Luhan shouted. Luhan look at Daniella drawer making him think what Daniel was hiding.

Before Luhan could open the drawer, Daniel shouted “Can you turn off the light”

“uh yeah” Luhan then went to switch and turn off the light. Thankfully the night stand light was on making Luhan able to see where he was going. Luhan then lay in bed and took out his phone were he admire his background picture he had of Suzy. A smile crept on Luhan face as he remember the night he walked Suzy home.

In the morning Luhan and Daniel headed to the field in the morning and start to do laps around the field. Luhan was a bit lagging behind “I thought you’re the one training me” Daniel sticks out his tongue, teasing Luhan “Can’t keep up” Daniel joked.

Luhan pushed his muscle more so he could run as fast as Daniel. Luhan didn’t understand how a little guy like him can run so fast. After a good three laps around the field, Luhan was panting and Daniel was smiling “What are you a cross country runner?” Luhan coughed really hard. Daniel went to his bag and got Luhan water “Thanks”

Daniel smiled and said “No problem, so what’s next coach”

Luhan looks up at Daniel and smiles as well “Well your fast let’s see your tricks” Daniel nodded.

Luhan got the ball and lightly kicked it to Daniel. Daniel started to go down the field with the ball, until Luhan snuck up behind him trying to kick the ball out of Daniel grasp. Daniel use his quick feet to trick Luhan making him trip and fall to the ground. Daniella stops and looks at Luhan “Oh god I’m so sorry”

Luhan sits up “Why don’t you play like this during practice” Luhan asked and Daniel shrug his shoulder. Daniella had to make sure during tryouts her wig didn’t fall apart, plus the tight band around her chest made it a little harder.  However since Daniella chopped off her hair, soccer became natural to her.

After wards Luhan and Daniel were practicing there kicks in to the goalie night “Come on harder, you kick like a girl” Luhan shouted at Daniel. ‘That’s because I am a girl’ Daniel said in his head. He was started to get really mad at Luhan. Just then Daniella phone rang off making Daniel run to her bag and answer the phone.

“Yes I will be there in twenty” Daniel said over the phone. Daniel looks back at Luhan and sees him crossing his arms “I have a family emergency” Daniel said and picked up his bag and ran to the main building. Daniel went into the washroom and changed into a simple black leotard and a wig on. Daniella walks out of the stall and looks at herself in the mirror.

Daniella goes to the front parking lot where the fundraising was being hosted. There was buckets full of soup and water cars lining up. A bake sale was on the side making the guys buying cookies so they could check out the girls. Daniella rolls her eyes and walked to her mother who was ordering the girls around.

Most of the girls where cheerleaders who volunteer, they wore their cheerleading outfits. Then there is about twenty girls from the club who wore bikinis. “Daniella I told you to wear a bikini” Mrs. Oh complained.

“I can fix that” Daniella turns around and see her friend Leo there hold a pair of scissors. Daniella smiles and runs to Leo to give him a big hug. “Come here” Leo pulls Daniella to the side and starts to cut her leotard and ties it making Daniella show off more expose skin. “It still amaze me that you wear a wrap but your s are still this big” Leo joked making Daniella hit the side of his head. (video on how Leo cut Daniella outift)

“But is it okay to wear converse with it or should you go get my some nice heels” Daniella said twirled around.

Leo and Daniella than burst out into laughter “You and I know both know that is not is your style” Leo said. Daniella peck Leo on the cheek and said good bye. Leo went back to Mrs. Oh to help her out with the bake sale.

Suzy notice Daniella and wave at her. Daniella walk towards Suzy “Hey how’s school?” Daniella asked.

“I’m desk partners with your brother, he is very nice just like you” Suzy handed Daniella a bucket of soap and water. “I have been talking to your brother Sehun” Suzy said, surprising Daniella a bit.

“That bastard has time to talk to you but not to me” Daniella curse under her breath. Suzy bit her lip and blush, she was glad that her crush was paying attention to her. Daniella and Suzy started to wash the car, every few minutes they will hear the guy whistle at them.

“Oh god this is kind of embarrassing, I wish I had a body like yours” Suzy said and looked down at hers.

“I play soccer, so I work out a lot” Daniella nodded. She then grab the hose and soak the car down.

“Just like your brother” Suzy laugh. Suzy then took the sponge and threw it at Daniella making drop. Daniella attack Suzy by spraying her with the hose. The girls broke out in a water war, everyone was wet and cold.

Luhan heard that Suzy will be at the car wash this afternoon. So he took a shower to freshen up and put on his best clothes. Luhan friends also couldn’t miss this opportunity, hot girls in smoking hot outfits washing cars. When the guys got there, their eyes widen. Everyman dream to see girls soaking wet fighting with one another. They had to stop their minds before they all got raging boners.

“S-Suzy” Luhan stutter, making the girls stop what they are doing. His cheeks turned red and his mind kept thinking dirty thoughts.  He saw a girl step to the side of Suzy and instantly his heart felt sharp pain. Luhan breath shorten and his palms started to sweat. He looks slowly from her long legs to her perfectly tiny waist.  The girl’s wet hair laid perfectly on her shoulders, but her face was exactly like his roommate Daniel.

“Hey” Daniella said as she saw the guy’s mouth drop. Daniella was the only one wearing bathing suit, but thanks to Leo amazing scissor skills Daniella look hot.

“You look like Daniel but you are –“ Luhan couldn’t finish that sentence so Lay did.

“Hot!” Lay said and the guys agree.

“Aw what about me” Suzy pouted but then her and Daniella burst out laughing.

“Is it just me or is it cold” Daniella asked and Suzy nodded. Luhan look at Daniella head to toe and saw the goose bumps on her skin. Just then a jacket went over Suzy shoulders making her look up to see Sehun.

“Sehun!” Suzy said and went on the tip of toes to hug Sehun. Daniella however was not please to her brother.

“So you give your jacket to Suzy but not your sister” Daniella cross her arm and shook her head.

“Here you can have mine” Luhan took off his shirt and gave it to Daniella. She gladly accepted and put it on but she look up to thank Luhan, Daniella bite her cheeks. She remember how nicely well-built Luhan body is, this would be about the third time she saw Luhan like this.

Daniella couldn’t stop looking at Luhan. Then there was Luhan who looked at Daniella then at Suzy who kept looking at Sehun. Suzy giggled as she held Sehun jacket tightly against her body. Sehun blush and smile when he looks down at Suzy “Why don’t us all head someplace inside and get something to eat” Sehun suggest, it was going to be a very awkward lunch.