Chapter Five (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Five:

New student Daniel

 

The alarm on Daniella cell phone went off, causing her to lift her head off the pillow. She looks to her side and then flips herself over her back. Daniella grabs her cell phone and unlocks the screen making her phone alarm turn off, just then Leo jump onto her bed making her bounce off the bed and onto the floor. Daniella groaned while her friends laughed at her “Come on we have to get you ready for school” Kayla said as she pulled on Daniella arm.

“Okay, Okay” Daniella said as she got up and headed to the bathroom.  She started to brush her teeth while the girls got everything ready for Daniella to transform into Daniel. Daniella was topless as Leo help her put on gauze wrap. Daniella twirled around like a ballerina as the gauze wrap tightens around her . “Why is it so tight” Daniella complained as she tried to fix the wrap.

“Because sweetie you have big s meaning I have to make it tighter so it looks like you have a flat chest like mine” Leo said as he continue to be dramatic.

“Can someone tell me why a university have uniforms, seriously?” Ashley complained as she laid out Daniella uniform on the bed.

“It’s a private university for the rich and gifted people. They have uniform because they don’t want any random people on campus. All students live on campus and they have the best security meaning uniforms help who belong to the school” Daniella said. She then put on the uniform and looks at herself in the mirror.

“Now just the hair” Kayla said as she makes Daniella sit down on her bed. The girls put Daniella hair in a ponytail and then bobby pins the strands of hair. After that Daniella was ready for the wig to be put on. Her friends look at her and are impress with their work “I can’t believe she actually looks like a boy” Kayla said making Daniella glare at her “A very good looking boy” Kayla said making everyone burst out into laughter.

“Okay, Leo you are driving me” Daniella said.

Daniella and Leo grab a suit case and place it in the car “You want me to drive you to university in this” Leo said and pointed to the car. Daniella nodded “Are you serious in a red Volkswagen Beetle” Leo continued to complain.

“What the big deal” Daniella said as they both got into the car and started to argue.

“I know I am gay but come on, this can be bad for you as well. What if they think you are gay or even in a relationship with me” Leo said starting to get all defensive. Daniella only laugh at the thought people coming into conclusion just by a car.

“Umm... you may be right” Daniella said as the more she thought about it. “Maybe if they thought I’m gay it won’t be that bad. They would stay away from me in the washroom right?” Daniella asked. Leo just shrug his shoulders as he kept driving off to the university.

When they reached the gate the security guard stop them asking for their ID. Daniella showed her paper showing that she was a new student who needed to be registered. “I’m sorry but the car can’t come in or your friend. I’m afraid you have to grab your stuff and walk all the way to the new campus” The guard said.

Leo pulled over to the side as he help Daniella suite cases out of the car. “Listen here, you are no longer a girl you are boy. Daniel if you need anything please don’t be afraid to call me. I know all the secrets of the boy world” Leo said as he cupped Daniella cheeks.

She nodded and then left Leo waving at the car. She walked through the gates and heads to the main building. However, she got confuse because there were multiple large buildings. As she was looking at each building, and was not watching were she was going. Daniella manage to bump someone on the chest causing her to fall down.

“Dammit that hurt! you should watch were you’re going!” a boy said making Daniella look up.

“I could say the same thing about you” Daniella said back. She got up and dusted off the dirt on her pants. Daniella notices it is one of the boys she saw at the mall who laughed at her. Her face went completely red as she remembers the embracing moment. “C-Can you t-t-tell me t-the. . “ Daniella got really shy and started to stutter.

“The main building is over there” The boy pointed.

Daniella smiled and stuck out her hand “The name is Daniel” Daniella said. The boy shook her hand and smiled back.

“Kris, do you need help with those bags” Kris asked. Daniella nodded and they both started to walk towards the main building “I am assuming you are a new student and you will be boarding here” Kris said and Daniella nodded. She still felt a bit shy since she knew he was one of the guys who caught her falling into a garbage bin. However Kris didn’t know that it was her, to him the person in front of him is a completely different person.

“So soccer try out will be soon” Daniella said hoping she could get some good information on it.

“Yeah, I will be helping out on that, I am the team captain” Kris said making Daniella stop in her tracks and look at him.

“Really, I hope you can favor me” Daniella said as she then winked at Kris.

However Kris laughed “I don’t think I can do that, but be sure you’re ready for early mornings” Kris said making her to take note on that. Once the finally reached the main building Kris said good bye and left Daniella to find the Principal's office.

After speaking to a few people she's able to make it to the Principal's office. His name is Lee Soo Man,he look like one tough man to please. “Principal Lee Soo Man” Daniella said grabbing his attention.

“How may I help you” Lee Soo Man said as he place his glasses on his desk.

“Yes, well you know my mother Mrs. Oh who helps out with fundraising. This year you accepted her child Oh Sehun to be part of this school, however Sehun isn’t able to make it” Mr. Lee Soo Man look at Daniella and tilted his head “I was hoping you could accept me as Sehun's brother instead, I will be trying out for the soccer team” Daniella said hoping he will accept it.

Daniella took out her portfolio and handed to Mr. Lee for a review. As she waited patiently in her seat as Mr. Lee reviewing her school work. “Honestly if you weren’t part of the Oh family or even with this remarkable record I would have to say no. I assume you will be taking all of Sehun classes and taking his dorm room” Mr. Lee asked. Daniella nodded “But you do know if Sehun wants to come back we can’t accept him, he will have to re-apply for the following year” Mr. Lee said.

“ Sehun and I both talked this through and we both understand” Daniella said.

“Well Daniel Welcome to Western University” Mr. Lee said as the shook there hands. Mr. Lee told his secretary to get everything Daniel needs for his classes. About half hour later Daniella had her books and time schedule all ready. The secretary gave Daniella a map of the campus so she could move in easily.

As Daniella walked towards her dorm she looked up and saw the beautiful trees starting to change color. All of a sudden Daniella was hit by a soccer ball causing her to fall onto her suitcase which made her and her suitcase go down the stairs. Both her and the suitcase finally stop when they hit a tree. Daniella groans in pain but she blushes really hard when she sees the man standing in front of her holding her underwear.