Chapter Thirty-Three(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Thirty-Three

Sehun and Suzy Date

 

Sehun watched as Luhan got up from the table and left, he looked at his sister and noticed her playing with the food on her plate

'Weird she is always so into food... wait could it be that, she isn't happy? Sehun thought about his sister.'

Sehun smiled as he raised his hand and called for the waitress “Excuse me dear, how much is the total bill?” Sehun asked.

The waitress took out her notebook, she flips through it and finds their order “About 105 not including tax” The waitress smiled. Sehun took out his wallet and pulled out $150. Daniella and Suzy both looked at Sehun who was getting up from his seat and putting on his jacket.

“Sehun we haven’t finish eating and Luhan is still in the bathroom. I’m pretty sure he is going to be in there for a while” Daniella tried to hold her laughter. She knew exactly what Luhan was doing in the bathroom, she knew Luhan couldn’t resist her touches.

“No need, I will just take what is mine and be on my way” Sehun winked at Daniella. He then scooped up Suzy and then threw her on his back. Sehun walked out of the restaurant with Suzy screaming and wailing her arms about. People started to stare at both of them, so Sehun put Suzy down on her feet. Sehun didn’t let go of Suzy's hand “Please just one date with you and me only” Sehun begged.

Suzy looked into Sehun's eyes, her chest felt heavy and she could feel her face becoming warm “O-Okay, only one date but then I never want to see you ever again!” Suzy made it clear.

Sehun stepped closer to Suzy and smirked “After this date you will want more” Sehun was full of himself making Suzy chuckle. Both walked down the streets hand in hand admiring all the shops. Sehun noticed the picture shop, so he dragged Suzy across the street and opened the door for her. Sehun loosened his grip, however Suzy still held on “Choose any ice cream you want” Sehun smiled.

Both looked into the glass and viewed the variety of ice cream. Sehun turned to look at Suzy's face, he laughed as the joy on Suzy's face was absolutely priceless to him “I think I would like the vanilla please” Suzy said. Sehun got the worker to take the orders. Suzy finally let go of Sehun when they sat down at their seat “Umm this is so good” Suzy kept her ice cream.

“Hold up” Sehun leans in and wipes Suzy nose with a napkin “You had a little ice cream on your nose” Sehun said. Suzy held her breath and her face heated up and turned red.  “Come on, look at me” Sehun said, Suzy slowly turned to facw Sehun only to look down “Finish your ice cream, its melting” Sehun lectured and Suzy continued eating her ice cream.

After having ice cream, Suzy and Sehun continued to walk down the streets. They walked all the way to the lakeshore and strolled through the docks. Sehun was surprised when Suzy held hands with him, however she was still embarrassed to even look at Sehun. “Sehun” Suzy called, Sehun played with Suzy's hair as he placed it behind her ear.  Suzy let go and took her phone out of her bag she noticed the missed calls from Luhan “, I put it on vibrate” Suzy was about to press re-dial when Sehun took it out of her hand.

Suzy tried to grab it back from Sehun, however she lost her footing.  She fell backwards into the water. “Suzy!” Sehun shouted as he watched Suzy's body rise from the water, her arms flapped around trying to grab onto something. Sehun reached out for Suzy and helped her get back onto the docks, “Here before your freeze to death” Sehun placed his jacket over Suzy's shoulders.

“I fell into the water in December, I’m already freezing to death” Suzy shouted.

Sehun helped Suzy walked over to a taxi “To XXX XXXXX street, and please put the heating up high” Sehun told the taxi driver. Sehun kept his arm around Suzy trying to get her warm ‘Geez this might as well be the worst date ever’ Sehun thought as the car ride was silent.

When they reached Sehun's house, Sehun ran up the stairs and got Suzy a towel, t-shirt and his boxer shorts. “Sehun I want to go home, this is one of worst days ever” Suzy complained.

“Look the day is not over, just give me a chance please” Sehun begged. He then handed the towels and clothes for Suzy. She got up and went the bathroom and changed. Suzy looked at herself in the mirror, she held Sehun's shirt close to her nose and inhaled his scent ‘Sehun’ Suzy thought. When Suzy stepped out the bathroom she was surprised to see the fireplace burning wood. The living room light was dimmed and the floor was filled with blankets and pillows in all shapes and sizes.

“Sehun what is going on here?” Suzy asked as she walked closer to Sehun who was sitting on the floor.

“I got the maids to help me out while you were in the bathroom. I told you the date wasn't over, and you need to warm up” Sehun patted the space next to him. Suzy slowly sat down and rested her head on her knees as she looked at the fireplace. “Suzy I think we need to talk about us” Sehun said.

Suzy started to get teary, she tried to hold her tears back.  But then again when she thought about her and Sehun and that night she couldn't help but cry “Sehun you made it clear that you didn’t want to be tied down to one girl” Suzy started to cry.

“Suzy what if I am telling you that things changed?” Sehun defended himself.

“Sehun you were texting other girls after you slept with me. Then during Halloween when I told you I was in a relationship with Luhan you slept with my best friends. How do I know once you leave again to dance, that you will be faithful to me?” Suzy was fed up being around Sehun, so she got up.

Sehun got up the second Suzy got up “I have been faithful. Since Halloween I have been faithful” Sehun said but Suzy didn’t believe one bit. “It was the morning when I realised I didn’t want to wake up with any girl beside me but you.” Suzy was totally awed by his words “I deleted every girl contact on my phone and haven’t looked at any other girls at all. Suzy you are the only girl for me.” Sehun said, as he ran his fingers through Suzy's hair.

“Sehun, me and Luhan are in a serious relationship” Suzy looked to the side, she wiped her tears.

“It doesn’t matter, I know how you are Suzy. Even if you end up marrying Luhan, you still belong to me” Sehun said, he leaned into Suzy's neck and traced it with small kisses.

“Because you are my first” Suzy held her breath, she couldn't help these emotions she was feeling. Suzy was getting so by Sehun. It was like the first time they met all over again.

“I want to be your last as well” Sehun whispered in Suzy's ear. Sehun froze and pulled back “Did you and Luhan ever. . “ Sehun was afraid to finish that Sentence but Suzy shook her head. Sehun exhaled and smiled “I love you Suzy” Sehun confessed.

“What about Luhan?” Suzy asked, Sehun smirked.

“Didn’t you ever realize that Luhan likes Daniella? You can see it when they look at each other” Sehun said, Suzy started to feel bad ‘I thought Luhan loved me’ Suzy thought “Suzy just end it with Luhan and be with me” Sehun holds the back of Suzy neck. ‘Her lips are so soft and taste so good’ Sehun thinks.

The door open and get slammed making the two stop kissing. Suzy turns red and Sehun looks back to see Daniella storming up the stairs “Daniella must be upset because of Luhan. Oh god this is all my fault” Suzy freaks out but Sehun calms her down and kisses the top of her head.

“I’m going to check up on her” Sehun kissed the top of Suzy's head and chased after his sister. Sehun goes into Daniella's room and sees her lying flat on the bed “Was it that bad?” Sehun asked and Daniella just grunts “Well at least you get to see him as Daniel” Sehun laughs.

“Wait Daniella your Daniel, Luhan's roommate? Oh my god you’re dressing up as a boy” Suzy was behind Sehun. Daniella shot up, her heart was racing a million miles per hour. Panic was written all over her face as she looked at Sehun.

“Suzy you can’t tell anyone alright, especially not Luhan. Daniella is only dressing as a boy to play soccer” Sehun goes to Suzy's eye level, he tries to convince her “This is really important, her playing as Daniel means that I'm able to travel the world and do what I want to do” Sehun gave Suzy puppy eyes. He played with Suzy's hair and waits for her reply.

Suzy looked at Daniella and saw her stained cheeks. Luhan must have really hurt her just to please me and our parents. Suzy thought. Suzy looked back at Sehun, she got on the tip of toes, and kissed Sehun on the lips. “Don’t worry, I won’t say a word” Suzy said, making Sehun smile and peck Suzy's lips again. Suzy and Sehun held hands as they went back downstairs. They made hot chocolate and sat in front of the fireplace cuddling and talking.

Daniella exhaled deeply, like a load had been taken off her chest. Daniella thought Suzy had it out for her because of her closeness with Luhan, but it seems Sehun's charms convinced Suzy. I think Suzy and Luhan may be over. Hopefully Luhan will accept me during the school break, I don’t know if I can face him at school with a broken heart. Daniella thought.


Next Chapter is going to be the chapter y'all been waiting for.

I hope Suzy is no longer a bad person in your eyes ^^

BTW love all your commments!

Also Welcome the Subscribes that would be joining. Planing on putting this story on advertisement