Stella TV: SMTOWN Tour in U.K

❛〈 Stella。 〉❜ ↷ The Romantica

 

03.
SMTOWN Tour in U.K
After a month and a half practicing their individual performances and group performances, the Stella members were set to go, just in time for the tour. Waking up extra early, each members trudge towards the bathroom, eye-bags evident. Everything seemed well and peaceful, well and peaceful-
"G-GUYS, L-L-L-L-" Taehye hyperventilates as she holds up her (Luhan case) iPhone. 
"L from Infinite?" Minhyo asks sleepily, tilting her head oo the side. 
"He's hot" Rooa comments, passing by the group of sleep-deprived girls.
"I think Woohyun is hotter though" Heejung denies the elder's statement as she munched on her low-calory meal. 
"No... L is." Rooa stands up onto her own two feet, shocking Jiyeon and Minhyo who were around her. 
"Woohyun"
"L"
"Woohyun"
​"L-"
"LUHAN!" Taehye finally explodes, holding up her iPhone screen to all of the girls, "H-he sent me a good luck message"
"Bwoh? I see, that's why you were looking as if you won the lotto" Heejung nods, understanding the situation.
"What did it say?" Jiyeon asks as she neatly stacks some snacks into her bag, knowing that the other members would probably be hungry later on. After all, going from Korea to the U.K isn't a short trip at all.
"U-Uh, c-congrats on your soon-to-be f-first stage. I'll be cheering y-you on. H-h-hwaiting!" Taehye finishes with the pump of her fist.
Clapping, Heejung and Rooa turns back to what they were doing before and ignored the fangirl.
Reading on to herself, a smile forms brightly on Taehye's pink lips. She laughs lightly at Luhan's attempt to become funny (probably at the aid of Baekhyun and Chanyeol, maybe D.O too). 
'Ayo waddup Taehye,
I heard that the SMTOWN Tour in U.K is going to be your debut. Congrats on your soon-to-be first stage. I'll be cheering for you. Hwaiting!
P.S: Don't get too nervous
P.P.S: You're welcome to EXO's waiting room anytime
P.P.P.S: Chanyeol said that Heejung was fa- <3'
In contrast to a now happy Taehye, the maknae of Stella was filled with shock. With shaky hands, she partly bears to read the cheesy- message. Was this guy seriously trying to hit on her? It's been one and a half months since she first 'personally' met him. Sure he was on TV, shows, radio and etc, but their first handshake was committed at Stella's practice room, back then. 
"Y-yeonnie unnie?" Minhyo asks, her whole body shaking.
"I think... Lu-Luhan is-"
"BAEKHYUN-" 
"LUHAN-"
"IS A CREEPY PEDO AHJUSSI-"
"IS PROPOSING TO ME-"
"WHAT?"
"...What?"
Snapping their heads directly towards each other, Minhyo and Taehye shares an invisible conversation with their own pair of shining eyes. The other three members stared at them weirdly, some even dare to ask if their sanity was still intact with their soul. 
Tilting her head to the side adorably, Minhyo pops the question first. "What do you mean that Luhan proposed to you?"
"It goes both ways, what's with Baekhyun being an ahjussi?"
"..."
"..."
"Uh, girls?" Miki suddenly popped out of nowhere, scaring all of the Stella members.
"O-OH! You scared me ahjumma!" Minhyo says as she clutched onto her chest.
"YAH! STOP WITH THE AHJUMMA!" Miki explodes before adjusting her voice. "Well, sorry to break your love fest, but the plane is departing soon... are you guys going to the SMTOWN Tour or-"
"WE'RE GOING!" And that was how all five girls of Stella rapidly latched onto their belongings and zoomed off into their zebra stripped van (since Rooa insisted in buying a black one and so did Minhyo but the TaeJung couple (Taehye + Heejung) wanted a white van. So as a deciding vote, Jiyeon decided to paint it both colours. Weird, but true!)
---
Minhyo's Outfit                           Rooa's Outfit                       Heejung's Outfit
  
Jiyeon's Outfit                        Taehye's Outfit
 
When going out of the dorm, the girls were already well-dressed and present as 'idol-like'. Each and every one of them wore clothes that either their stylish suggested, Miki's ideas or themselves. So in result to that, they actually look good... for once.
"Guys do you think that it'll be too cold?" Taehye asks as she wrapped her jacket around herself more tightly.
"I don't-" Rooa was interrupted by Jiyeon.
"You can always have my cardigan if you're cold" Jiyeon smiles as she hugged the younger, her embrace warm and securing.
"D'aw, you're an angel Yeonnie!" Minhyo proclaims as Taehye simply returned the hug.
As the girls arrived at the airport, there were crowds and crowds of fans everywhere, what seemed like little of them, holding up Stell'a name and various banners. 
"Oh god, we have fans already!" Minhyo squeals as she stomped on her feet several times, already feeling the excitement growing. 
"Guys smile for the camera!" Jiyeon advices as she was the first to pull on the door and step out in style. 
With baggages and suitcases behind them, the Stella members rolled into the airport, cameras flashing over them and fans rushing towards them. They were the last batch of the SM family and each and every one of the spectators waiting at the airport wanted to get their hands on them. 
As the leader, Rooa led them towards their destination without a word, she had her 'leader-ly' clothes on, with a pair of branded sunglasses covering her eyes.
Staring onto various cameras with a charismatic glare, Rooa gets to the check-in point safely (imagine her wearing sunglasses in the gif above).
After doing all of the measly administrations, the girls and Miki went on their separate ways, as the idol, Stella gets to sit down in pure business class while Miki had to accomapy herself to the economy class (because there is not enough spots for both staff and idols to sit at in business class. The plane that they're boarding had two level to it, the upper one, which is filled with all of the idols and on the back (it's economy though) are the managers and various staff. While in the bottom level came your average passengers. 
The seating arrangement in the plane were two-aisle-three-aisle-two (the seats were big because it was the business seat). 
Unknowingly to them, the Stella members were splitted up to fill in the gaps of the other groups. 
Jiyeon gets to sit next to Krystal, Taehye's sister, in the 'f(x)' row, along with Rooa. While the maknaes of the group sat next to exo (they take up three rows, leaving two spots free, but Kris went to go sit with Henry, so three seats were opened (Miki told them this)). Panting slightly, Taehye and Minhyo sat down onto their seat, the exo members seemed to have not yet arrived (although they arrived at the airport first). Heejung casually sits down on the left, where there were two seat available. 
Though the unnies had nothing to worry about and was chatting casually with the f(x) members, their dongsaengs seemed to be tensed in their current seat. Chuckling at them, Rooa and Jiyeon was about to tease their members when their phones beeped, showing a message. 
'Noona,
i heard that you're going to have your debut stage soon? Chukae! I'll be watching your performance from Seoul! Don't miss me too much and let's meet up after your tour!
Love Junnie'
Smiling, Jiyeon lets her cheeks flared up as she laughs at the pictures attached. They were all funny pictures of her 'Junnie' and s. Another message also popped up after a couple of minutes, it was from her brother. Sighing in pure bliss, Jiyeon hugs her phone close and resumed talking to the f(x) members.
In the same situation as Jiyeon, Rooa also received messages from someone. But unlike Jiyeon who got some from boys, she received some from her beloved SNSD unnies- Tiffany and Sunny. They were sending her all sorts of funny emoticons and messages from rows in front. Almost screaming out their name and chasing after them, Rooa simply gave them the smartest comeback she knew at that moment and smirked before closing her phone. 
     
 AUTHOR'S NOTE  CRIES sorry for the short wait! I'll be really busy these days (because of studying) so expect and update once every two days (IF YOU'RE LUCKY YEHET) Hope you enjoyed this and please do comment something long and wonderful <3 Looking forward to those!