Stella TV: Expect the Unexpected

❛〈 Stella。 〉❜ ↷ The Romantica

 

 

 
01.
Expect the Unexpected
"Girls! It's time to gather around!" Jang Miki, their one and only manager, calls out as she stood before the expanse of the glass mirrors. 
"What is it Mi unnie?" Taehye asks as she slid through the floor, as if she was a penguin of some sort. 
"Miki! The girls listened to Jiyeon again! What about me? I'm the leader!" Rooa complains as she falls onto the wooden floor, yelping at the sudden pain on her elbows.
"Are you ok Rooa?" Jiyeon asks, feeling worried.
"Yeonnie! Teach me all of your secrets!" Rooa pleads as she grips onto Jiyeon's leg.
Laughing, Jiyeon shakes her head while replying respectfully. "No, no, no!" She sings.
Pouting, Rooa skids on the floor with her bottom, indicating her furious-ness with the other's comment. "Miki! Yeonnie is being mean with me again!"
"Unnie, stop acting like a kid. Where's your usual self? Just because there's a camera here" Heejung chortles as she passes by the elder, shaking her head afterwards. 
Pouting much more deeper than before, Rooa sits up properly before dragging herself towards Miki's way. "What is it songsaengnim?" Rooa playfully asks as she stared at the elder with a blank expression.
Looking around, Miki nods in satisfaction at the five girls' presence. "Alright, good job girls! Your debut stage is going to look awesome!" She praises happily. 
Raising a brow, Heejung stares at Miki in suspicion, "It isn't like you to comment us just like that... what's the catchphrase?" 
"That's so mean of you Jung-ah!" Miki pretends to cry before straightening herself a minute later. "But you're pretty alert. Of course, there's a catchphrase!"
"Unnie, unnie, unnie, unnie! And Miki ahjumma!"
"Yah! Who are you calling ahjumma!" Miki shouts at a hyper Minhyo, glaring at her playfully.
"Are we going to be rewarded in cakes and a vacation? OMG, I LOVE YOU!" Minhyo proclaims out of nowhere. Staring at her strangely, the other members turned their backs again the maknae, looking as if they were bullying her. 
"Uhm... no." Miki says sternly, turning back to the others to send this 'crucial' information. "So the thing is, you're all going to participate in the SM Tours in U.K! YAAAAY!" Miki pretends to scream happily, receiving blank faces, she grunts before continuing on. "You're going to do couple performances, figure the rest out yourselves."
A hand was raised up into the air, and Rooa quickly spits out her question, "Are we going to couple dance with ourselves? We're missing one member!"
"GUYS GUYS GUYS. COMMON SENSE PLEASE. Of course not. BoA is going with TVXQ, SNSD and Suju, Shinee and f(x)... finally... you guys with EXO!" Miki pretends once more to be cheerful, receiving the same response, she rolls her eyes. "Alright, the pairings with be up on the notice board, read it carefully" with that, Miki raises a hand, in an attempt to wave a goodbye. 
After the shocking information, Minhyo squeals before jumping around. "OH GOD, SM! SM! SM! SMTOWN TOURS YO! YUNHO SUNBAEEEENIM!"
"Yah! We're not going to be with TVXQ. Listen to the old lady, she said EXO. E.X.O-" Heejung starts, only to be interrupted by the EXO fanatic of the group. 
"Tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera Neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara~" Taehye sings EXO's Growl, continuing from Heejung'.O.
"STOP IT TAE UNNIE!" Heejung explodes, having enough of Taehye's little commentaries. "I DON'T WANNA BE PAIRED UP WITH MY BROTHER" Heejung cries out, having a mental breakdown all of a sudden.
Joining in with Heejung's mental breakdown, Taehye blurts out her worries, "I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE LUHAN'S HOTNESS, AT THE SAME TIME, I WANNA THROW YOU GUYS INTO A CAGE AND LOCK YOU UP."
"Oh wow, what kind of k-" 
"ROOA UNNIE DON'T SAY IT!" Heejung stops the poor leader.
"Taehye, why do you want to lock us up?" Jiyeon, possibly the only sane one in the group, says as she stared at the younger.
"SO YOU WON'T BE WITH LUHAN!"
"Figures..."
---
"OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Taehye squeals as she threw her hands up into the air. 
After the little discussion, the girls had quietly crept up onto the notice board, some of them giving sour faces while others leapt in joy. A classic example of being in europhea, is Jung Taehye. Taehye gives out a cheerful cry before rolling around the expanse of their practice room, squealing at her results. 
"Shussssh!" Heejung puts a finger upon her lips, giving Taehye a slight glare. As a result to that, Taehye can only give a sheepish smile as she danced around the practice room.
Being the leader, Rooa, takes the piece of paper pinned onto the board and examine it in more details. "It's not all couple performances!" Rooa exclaims, "Miki lied!"
"She was probably exaggerating again" Heejung replies to the leader's statement, peeping at the paper, with jaws slacked on the elder's shoulder.
"Most probably" Jiyeon comments as she runs to her bag to bring back their lunch. At the dorm, Jiyeon and Heejung (sometimes Rooa) was in charge of making the food. The other two, Taehye and Minhyo, would wait impatiently at the dinner table, banging their utensils against the surface of the table. 
"Guys it's lunchtime!" 
Of course, what could be more appetizing than a meal after a long day of perspiration and hard work. Nothing can be more satisfying of course. Nothing can be wished for more. Along the lines of munching, slurping and crunching like crazy, the girls started a conversation between themselves.
"Guys did you see Luna's new song?" Rooa asks as she looked around the room, as if imagining the endless amount of Luna members pouring in.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! I've like bought their new albums and supported them! Gosh the unnies are gorgeous as usual- of course, the dongsaengs too!" Minhyo comments as she jumps on her seat. 
"Uhm, talking about Luna is cool, but what about our performances for the SMTOWN Tour?" Heejung asks, already calm and composed from her previous 'fiery' persona. 
"Yeah, what about my Luhan?" Taehye agrees, nodding at Heejung's words.
Snapping her head towards the elder, Heejung sent a strong glare directly at Taehye, delivering a silent warning. Lowering her head, Taehye nods once before continuing on to munch at her food senselessly.
Yep, that was how Stella role, rather than eating delicately, they were like starving pigs in the middle of a food fest. Also, all of them seems to be forgetting the presence of the camera.
Shocking the camera man, Jiyeon appears before the camera, fixing her hair a little bit before smiling.
"Mianhe Stella TV viewers! Our members are currently busy with themselves, but we'll definitely talk to you more next time! Pyyong!"
The end. Bzzt.
     
 AUTHOR'S NOTE  ASDFGHJKL after 50 years of waiting, you guys did it! I updated (exaggeration at full speed! yehet!) BTW, for Stella members, the little questionnaire you did on the blog is being processed. After I reveal what we are going to do, I'm going to ask another question (don't worry, it'll only be one) I might alter some things on your little quiz (that you did last time) sorry for that orz!
For Luna members, this story is going to focus on STELLA. Luna won't appear in every single chapters. A lot of people are asking me, when will the list come out? Are our characters going to have scenes with our love interest? The answer is "I Don't Know". Yep, depends. Like, if you're active in commenting and doesn't disappear for 2 months or something, you know that I won't include you (or maybe you don't? But now you do) So yep, unless you comment regularly, the chances of YOUR character, appearing in the story is VERY, VERY slim ._. don't forget to be active!