Stella TV: O.M.G

❛〈 Stella。 〉❜ ↷ The Romantica

 

02.
O.M.G (Oh My God)
)
[ Krystal - Taehye, Luna - Rooa, Amber - Heejung, Sulli - Minhyo, Victoria - Jiyeon & ALL ]
#ffcccc #82CAFA #afeeee #ff66cc #ccccff
RUM PUM PUM PUM
 
[Taehye] Annyeong hanbon jjeumeun nal deurobwagetji Noui sarangni (Ha ah ah)
[Rooa] Imi oril dde modu gyokkdotda saenggakhagetji (Ha ah ah)
[Minhyo] Attention Boys! Nan jum dareul gol Dareun aedeuleun da mironaego charireul kapji
[Jiyeon] Mam sok kipeun gose (pu rum pum pum pum) Aju eunmilhage (pu rum pum pum pum)
[Taehye] Ni mam byokeul ddulko jarananda ([Rooa] ni mam byokeul ddulko jarananda)
[Taehye] Teukbyolhan gyongheom rumpumpumpum ([Rooa] teukbyolhan gyongheom rumpumpumpum)
[Taehye] Moriga kkaejil deushi apaunda ([Rooa] moriga kkaejil deushi apaunda) Saeroun kyeonghom rum pum pum pum
[All] Aya moriga apeulgol (Ohh oh rum pum pum pum) Jamdo oji aneulgol Nan swibge nal ijji motalgol Oneu nal kkamjjak natanan ([Minhyo + Jiyeon] Jinjja ni jotsarang) rum pum pum pum
[Rooa] Igol ojjona gopke jaran ahil kidehegetji (Ha ah ah)
[Jiyeon] Biddakhage soso jjuk guirophigetji. Nega jeom swipgejin ahnji (Ha ah ah)
[Heejung] Irodora jorodora maleulman manjiman Gyeokobogi jeonen alsuga opgetji Himeulke nal bbupanaendagohandaero Pyeongsaeng keujaril piwodugetji
[Taehye] Ama nan ahnilgol
[Minhyo] Yeah ama majeulgol ije dulmanui bimil mandeureo julke
[Taehye] shh! Dulmanui (Shh!)
[All] Aya moriga apeulgol (Ohh oh rum pum pum pum) Jamdo oji aneulgol Nan swibge nal ijji motalgol Oneu nal kkamjjak natanan ([HeejungOjarithan jotsarang) rum pum pum pum
[Minhyo] Ni mam byokeul ddulko jarananda Byokeul ddulko jarananda (x3)
[Rooa] Moriga kkaejil deushi apaunda Kkaejil deushi apaunda (x3) Ahju kkaejil deushi
[All] Aya moriga apeulgol
([Taehye] noneun mori apeul gol) Jamdo oji aneulgol
([Heejung] jamdo oji aneulgol) Nan swibge nal ijji motalgol
([Rooa] nareul ijji motal geol) Oneunal ggamjjak natanan Jinjja ni jotsarang rum pum pum pum
[Heejung] Jinjja ni jotsarang
[Rooa] teukbyolhan gyeonheom
[All] Rum pum pum pum [Heejung] Jjarithan jotsarang
[Minhyo] saeroun gyeongheom
[All] Rum pum pum pum
[Minhyo] Jinjja ni jotsarang
[Jiyeon] teukbyolhan gyeonheom
[All] Rum pum pum pum [Jiyeon] Jjarithan jotsarang
[Taehye] saeroun gyeongheom
[All] Rum pum pum pum 
 
With the dance practice ending, all five girls slouched onto the floor, some of them even being bothered to get up. With that last practice, it had been twenty-seven times since they first started that morning. After the discussion of the SMTOWN Tours, the girls had gotten off their backside and did what they were supposed to do, by that I mean practice. Though their lunch was short and crisp, the girls did not complain (spare Rooa, Taehye and Heejung) and continued on with their work. Now that their practice block was already finished, they were able to do anything that they want. Rooa, being the leader, was lazily checking out their Music Video Teaser on Youtube.
Krystal - TaehyeLuna - RooaAmber - HeejungSulli - Minhyo & Victoria - Jiyeon ]
"Guys I think I came out ok" Rooa exclaims as she rolls over to her stomach.
"Unnie we don't care, for the thousandth times." Heejung replies sarcastically, flipping her hair to the side as she takes a gigantic, long sip from the expanse of her two liters water bottle. 
"Jung-ah, don't bully your leader like that" Jiyeon scolds gently, her motherly side showing as she shows intense care for her members. 
Sighing, Heejung responded. "Alright, 'umma'" she exaggerates on the 'word' as she rolls her eyes playfully. "Now what to do?"
"To be honest, I'm sort of hungry..."
"Me too" Taehye pouts with puppy eyes, eyes trailing around the room, till she finds an unmoving presence of the camera man. "Stella TV-shi, can I pretty please have money for snacks?" Taehye scoots closer towards the camera.
Catching onto her middle unnie's idea, Minhyo joins in. "Pretty please?"
Scrambling to stand up, Rooa participates in this 'food for free' campaign. "B.Boo's saranghaeyo!" She winks before blowing a kiss at the camera as fan service.
"Snaaaaaacks?" The three girls moved closer and closer towards the camera, pouting the best they could, eat of them putting out the most 'adorable' expression that they could muster at that precise moment. 
Sweating and panicking, the camera man slowly headed backwards, his eyes becomes bigger and bigger by the minute. The girls changed their expression and poses as they leaned closer and closer. By due time, the camera men would have to surrender. Afterall, these girls are 'idols', they cannot be refused by those who are potentially on a different level to them (though the girls do not realize this). 
Saved by the opening of a door, twelve (sort of) sweaty bodies poured in, shocked by the turn of events, the girls stopped and stared like a deer in the headlights.
"Yeon unnie, did you put anything into the food earlier on? I think I'm hallucinating.." Taehye mumbles as she stared upon a shining Luhan. He gives her a smile before waving at each and every one of the girls. 
"HELLO BELOVED SISTER!" Park Chanyeol, an overgrown man for his age, shouts as he runs forward to embrace his little sister, Park Heejung into a dangerously painful hug (or so Heejung describes). 
"Uh, no. Go away." Heejung promptly refused, rolling her eyes in distaste as she turns around and dodged to the side, causing Chanyeol to tumble and hug their beloved maknae, Minhyo instead.
Panicking, Minhyo's face lit up as she shook her head beofre pushing Chanyeol off with a shriek. 
Frowning, Chanyeol returned to the 'male's side', he sulks around about how his baby sister and her members do not like him. Shrugging, Heejung walks up towards Chen and raises a brow at him, "What are you here for?" She asks, her voice sounding a tone kinder than the one she spouted out to Chanyeol earlier on.
"About that, didn't you hear about our performances? We're supposed to practice it Mong-shi" Chen chuckles and wraps up his statement with a flirtarous wink.
Blushing a deeper shade of red, Heejung nods uncertainly, unable to do anything at the precise moment. Finding Chen pushed aside, came another figure. "Well, if you say so..." Heejung looks up, only to see the dull face of 'THE' Oh Sehun. 
"Stop with the ugly faces" Sehun comments, although he doesn't mean it, he couldn't help it. Heejung was giving Chen the googly eyes, like those strippers at a club, without the ual context. It was like she wanted to get WITH Chen, and Sehun doesn't know why, but it bothers him to the bone. 
"Hey! What's that for?!" Chen complains at Sehun shoving him aside. Giving the EXO maknae, a mean face, Chen shoves Sehun back before standing before Heejung once more, causing the girl to hide her pink-tinted face once more.
"So I was saying-"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Came a scream, and all of the Stella members know who it was. Minhyo, who was playing around with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, stops to stare at her unnie. Rooa and Jiyeon, who was with the other 7 EXO members, did the same. Of course, Sehun, Chen and Heejung copies as well. 
Standing before them, was a Luhan with an outstretched hand and a Taehye ducking onto the ground, hands above her head as she breathed in irregularly. Tumbling onto her side, Taehye almost falls only to have a pair of hands catch her. (Without the laughing bit.)
"What just happened...?" Jiyeon asks, glancing at Taehye uncertainly as she was talking to Lay about dancing and whatnot.
"Tae lost it" Rooa scoots towards Jiyeon as he gave the other a smuh look. 
"Oi, get up 'TaeTae'." Tao ushers as he purposely used the nickname that Taehye hated the most. 
"STOP CALLING ME TAETAE OOGLY TAOLA." Taehye retorts as she immidiately stood up, head to head with the Chinese male.
"Make me" Tao says, he knews where to push Taehye's button, they're very good friends, that's why. Maybe. Making her feel less anxious immideately, Tao lets go of his hands which were previsouly on Taehye's shoulder and retreated.
"You ok?" Taehye hears the voice of an angel above her as she peks at a concerned Luhan. 
"Chunsa (translation: angel)..." Taehye mutters as Luhan offers a hand, despite his crestfallen look.
"...Gateun neo" Rooa and Jiyeon finishes, unknowingly saying the words to BAP's 1004.
"You guys are in sync!" Suho proclaims as he satred at the girls with interest, "Babys?" He asked.
"Maybe..." Rooa says, yet her eyes are glued to the perfect figure of Kim Joonmyeon.
"Of course" Jiyeon replies, a smile evident on her lips.
"I actually heard that you guys are doing something with BAP too" Kris informs as he flicks through the pages in his phone. "Some show or something, maybe for the year end specials. Or maybe just for a special stage. Aren't you lucky"
"Guys are we really going to ignore Taehye and Luhan perfectly into their drama scenes?" Heejung asks as she stares at the couple, arms crossed.
"It happens everytime" Rooa says.
"Leave them alone guys..." Jiyeon sighs as she shook her head.
"I guess it's an improvement that she didn't shriek and die at Luhan's presence, and he was even going to pat her head. She's upgraded!" Minhyo declares, laughing at her own sentences.
     
 AUTHOR'S NOTE  Short chapter, hope you like it! Sorry about yesterday, I found out that my score was heaps lower than expected. Grew really negative, and I don't think it's a good idea to update when your mind is literally going "DFHFJNVDFJSGNVFDJNGV" so yes, here's your promsied update, adios amigos <3