Epilogue

You Guys Aren't The Only Ones!

The girls decided to have a party on their dorm after they announced to each other that they're taken now. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Seohyun were in charge of cooking. Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany were in charge of shopping. Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were in charge of decorating. The shopping-in-charge needed to buy the decorations also. So, right after the shopping-in-charge members went back, they were asleep straight away.

After lots of preparations done, finnaly the party was about to start. The first one to arrive was Lee Seunggi and then Jung Kyungho arrived minutes later. The other seven members' boyfirends were nowhere to see.

"Taeyeon ah, where are the others?" Sooyoung asked her.

"Better ask them to come faster before Sooyoung finished all of the foods," Kyungho teased his girlfriend and he earned a punch on his arm from the later.

"Yoona might also finish the foods!" Seunggi reminded her.

"Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, get your butts off of there now! The decoration hasn't totally finished yet!" Yuri shouted, asking for help.

"Yah, where's Jessica?" Tiffany asked the others.

"I haven't see her after you came back from shopping," said Hyoyeon.

"Jung Jessica! Jung Jessica!" Tiffany started to shout.

"Shut up, Hwang Miyoung! My eyeliner is going to be a mess!" Jessica replied with loud voice.

DING DONG ~

"Oh, it's them!"

"Jung Jessica, are you done yet?!"

"Have the food finished?"

"It's done!"

"What about decor?"

"Done!"

Taeyeon opened the door and let them entered. The girls went to hug their boyfriends who were just arrived, so did Sooyoung and Yoona who went back to their boyfriends, left Taeyeon and Yuri both alone.

"Where's your boy, Taeng?" "What about you, Yul?" both of them asked each other.

"Military life," they answered at the same time.

"We have each other!" they hugged each other in order to decrease their loneliness.

"Guys, after Leeteuk oppa came back, let's do this again."

"After Yesung oppa came back too!"

They were too happy to realize that six girls except Sooyoung were glaring at them.

"Okay, let's just eat!" said Sooyoung.