Seo Joohyun's Story

You Guys Aren't The Only Ones!

It was Seohyun's last day in her very first musical, "The Moon That Embraces The Sun" because she needed to focus for Girls' Generation's fourth mini album promotion. Taeyeon and Yoona came to support her.

"Seohyun ahhh, I miss you soooo much. You're too busy with your musical," Yoona shot her aegyo towards the maknae.

"Aish, you're also busy. With your drama and your boyfriend," Taeyeon .

"Unnies, stop it. You guys look so immature. Ah, where are the other unnies?" Seohyun asked them.

"They're busy enough. Besides, some of them have visited you right?" said Yoona.

"NOONAS!!!"

"Oh, Suho ya! Baekhyun ah! Come here!" Taeyeon asked them to join.

"Seohyun ah, congratulation for your first musical. You're doing good," said Suho.

"Thank you. I need to practice. A LOT," Seohyun giggled.

"As long as it is Girls' Generation seniors, THEY ARE PERFECT!!!" Baekhyun cheered them and transformed into a loyal fanboy.

"You're so noisy, Baekhyun ah," Suho playfully hit Baekhyun and the later apologized to his hyung.

Five of them were having some chit-chats and didn't realize that there was someone who watched them with some jealousy.

"Seohyun ssi, please prepare yourself," one of the staffs asked her to prepare.

"Unnies, Suho ssi, Baekhyun ssi. I'm going first, okay?" Seohyun excused herself.

"Okay, fighting!" Four of them went out.

 

AFTER THE PERFORMANCE ENDED.

"You've worked hard, unnies, oppas. I still need to practice," said Seohyun.

"Aigoo, you're doing very well, Seohyun ah." "Don't worry too much." "Seohyun jjang!" Those were heard by her from other people. When her make-up had been cleaned, she received a message.

"Seohyun ah, mind to meet me at the rooftop? I'm waiting."

"Oppa, I'm going to the rooftop first, okay? I want to find some fresh air," she said to her manager and received a nod from him.

 

 AT THE ROOFTOP

"Oppa!"

"Awww, I miss you soooo much. What's taking you so long?" he released his rarely-shown-aegyo to her.

"Where's the evil maknae of Super Junior? What's with this aegyo?"

"Evil maknae? Nah, I'm just Cho Kyuhyun now. Where's my kiss?"

"Not now, oppa. Someone might come here anytime."

"I want it nowwww," Kyuhyun started to whine.

"Aish, this kid," she gave him a peck. "Why do you want to meet me here suddenly?"

"You don't remember? Fine," he sulked.

"Kekeke. Happy anniversary, oppa," she gave him a peck on his lips once again but he didn't want to let it go.

"Happy anniversary, Cho Joohyun."

"Call me with that name years later, oppa. Keke. I need to go now. Bye, oppa. I'm gonna call you later!"

"Give me a hug then," and he received a bear hug from her.