Kim Taeyeon's Story

You Guys Aren't The Only Ones!

"Noona, what are you doing this Friday?"

"Why did you ask suddenly, Jonghyun ah?"

"Nah, just wondering, noona. Let's have a dinner then. For celebrating SM The Ballad's comeback." Jonghyun suggested.

"Two of us? Hold on, this Friday is Valentine's Day, right? Why don't you celebrate it with Luna?" asked the confused Taeyeon.

"With Luna? Onew hyung might kill me. Besides, I'm single. So, yes or no?"

"Why not?"

 

FRIDAY

"What are we going to eat?" Taeyeon asked. "I'm hungry."

"What about samgyupsal?" Jonghyun suggested.

"Samgyupsal? Up!"

 

DINNER

"Big success for our duet! Cheers!" Taeyeon finished her soju in one shot.

"Woah, noona. Chill. You're about to be drunk," Jonghyun tried to stop her from drinking more soju.

"Nah, I'm okay, Jonghyun ah."

"How's Leeteuk hyung? He must be having a hard time in the army. Have you visited him, noona?" Jonghyun asked her out of the blue. Then he saw Taeyeon's expression darkened. "Nah, just forget about what I said just now." Kim Jonghyun, you're so stupid, he mentally noted himself.

.... She didn't say any words and just drank her soju more until Jonghyun had to drag her out of the restaurant. Suddenly she spoke up.

"Leeteuk oppa, I miss you so much..." Her words had made Jonghyun smiled.

"Noona, do you want to visit him?"

"I want to. But how? Probably he doesn't want to see me there," she started to sob.

"Why not?"

"Because we broke up the day before he enlisted. I'm so stupid, Jjong ah."

"He won't be mad, noona. He won't. Let's go there on Monday, okay?" He didn't get any reply because she had fallen asleep so she told her manager about his plan.

 

MONDAY

"Where are we going?" the confused Taeyeon was dragged out of her dorm by her manager and he found Jonghyun was waiting for her at the parking area. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun, what are you doing here?"

"Just enter the car and relax, Taeyeon ah," her manager told her. "Don't ask too much."

"I hate you all. Hing. I'll just sleep then," she pulled the blanket up to her neck and slept soundly.

"Hyung, let's go," Jonghyun told him.

 

AFTER TWO HOURS

"Noona, we've arrived. Let's go,"

"Who are you visiting and why did you drag me here? Don't tell me that you like me? NO, NO, NO." Taeyeon started to say nonsense things

"Hyung!" Jonghyun ignored her and called someone."

"Jonghyun ah! You're here! Is that your girlfriend?" It was Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk. That girl looks familiar, he thought.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's yours," Jonghyun's statement made Leeteuk and Taeyeon froze and didn't say any words. "I'll go somewhere first then."

"Taeyeon?" Leeteuk broke the silence. "Really? You've changed a lot."

"You're also changed a lot, oppa."

"Let's go somewhere to talk, Taeng." He held her hand gently and moved to the cafetaria.

"So, how are you, oppa?"

"I'm doing well, don't worry. You must be pretty busy then. It's your first time here, right?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, oppa." she apologized. "I heard that you're going to marry someone after you finished you enlistment. Is it true?"

"I don't know, Taeng. She might change her mind in any time. I might change my mind too. Haha."

"Aish, this ahjussi. I hope that Super Junior made Korean comeback this year. Oppa also join the comeback. Your fans miss you guys a lot," she said.

"Girls' Generation also going to have Korean comeback right? When?"

"Soon. So, oppa, tell me about your soon-to-be-wife. I want to know her," she tried to held her tears.

"She's just perfect for me. She has good voice, good personality. She's just too perfect for me," he said with a wide smile.

"She's lucky to have you, oppa."

"Yeah, she is. So, Kim Taeyeon, do you want to marry me?" he asked out of the blue.

"Yeah?" he had made her confused. "What do you mean, oppa?"

"That girl is you. So, do you want to marry me? Maybe I can't propose you properly now. But, once I'm released, I'm going to..." his words was cut by her lips on his.

"I'm going to wait for that, oppa," she winked.