Jessica Jung's Story

You Guys Aren't The Only Ones!

"Soojung ah, where are youu?" Jessica asked her one and only sister with high-pitched tone.

"Unnie, can you just lower your voice, please? Don't whine at me! Why did you call, by the way?" Krystal replied.

"Sorry, Stal. But where are you?"

"I'm on date with Minho oppa. Unnie, are you that bored until you call me? Where are the other members?"

"Aww, you got me. You must be happy then, for having a boyfriend. Unlike me."

"Yah, Jung Sooyeon ssi. You're the one who rejected the boys. There are too many until I can't even remember them. Kim Jaejoong, Ok Taecyeon, G-Dragon, Lee Dongwook, Kim Jonghyun, Onew, Kris, Suho,..."

"THEY'RE NOT MY STYLE, SOOJUNG AH ~" Jessica couldn't take her sister's nagging anymore. "Hang up!"

 

"Aish, this lady. Truly not polite at all. I know that she's older but still she needs to respect me as sister!" Krystal started to pour out her feelings.

"Chill, Krys. Chill. She must be stressed then. Noona is very busy nowadays," Minho calmed his girlfriend.

"Yeah, you're right. BUT! We need to do something for unnie. She can't be alone forever right?"

"Yeah, but how?"

.......

"Oppa, what about blind date?" she asked. "That's the best for unnie!"

"Good idea! My Krystal is the best! But, who's going to be noona's partner then?" he asked suddenly.

"Let's find unnie's Mr. Right then. keke."

 

A WEEK LATER

"Unnie, let's meet up at XX cafe on 7 p.m. Don't be late! xoxo. P.S. Dressed prettily for me, okay?" - Krystal

"Awww. Yah, Sica ya, where are you going? Going on date? Who's turn this time?" Yuri .

"Yah, shut up. I'm late!" Jessica shouted back, "I'm going!"

 

When she arrived, she didn't see any trace of Krystal. After waiting for half an hour, she received a message.

"I'm so sorry, unnie. Suddenly Vic omma said that she wanted to treat f(x)'s members tonight. Maybe next time! TT - Krystal

She froze on her seat for a while and went out when she bumped into someone.

"Donghae oppa?"

"Sica? What are you doing here?" It was Lee Donghae. Yeah, Super Junior's Lee Donghae, the one and only.

"Me? Ah, Soojung was going to have a dinner with me but she had another appointment. What about you?" she asked.

"Minho wants to talk about soccer with me but I didn't see him," he said. "Don't tell me that he set this up?"

"Perhaps. First, let's eat. I'm hungry now," she suggested. Jung Soojung, just wait and see

 

AFTER AN HOUR

"Woah, I'm so full. This cafe's food is very good," she praised. "I'm eating well."

"I'm still hungry TT. I want to eat some cheesecake. Do you want some?" he asked.

"Make it two then," she said. "Where are you going?" she saw him stood up and it made her startled.

"Toilet. Order it for me, okay?"

 

TEN MINUTES LATER

"Excuse me, here are the cheesecakes," the waiter delivered the chessecakes.

"Here, oppa. You're still hungry right? Eat first then," she said.

"No, you first," he demanded.

"Aish, just eat at the same time then." In the end she made the decision. When she had her first scoop, she saw a shiny small thing inside. "Oh, a ring?" She was about to make a complain when he took the ring and kneeled beside her.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, be mine, please?" he asked her out properly.

...... "I'd love to, oppa." She answered shyly. "But, oppa. Do you mind to stand up? It's not like you're proposing me." Her face was red as tomato for sure.

"I'm going to do that. Soon. Wait for me, okay?" he smiled.