Chapter 4 - Kevin

No Playboy

I've been watching over her for 2 years, labelled as only a "friend". I was hoping now that she wasn't dating anyone, maybe she'll see me as something else.. I met her when we were trainees. We became good friends, I taught her to sing well and she taught me to dance. She was caring and kind, the reason why I started liking her. She was beautiful. Cute. Most people thought she was y but if you known her long enough, it was just an image. I continued to watch her dance. Her face scrunched in concentration was cute. The way her brown doe eyes crinkling at the edges was cute, crinkling as she was counting the beats till the next formation.

My deep thoughts were inturrupted by a loud slamming of the studio's door. That idiot. Kwanghee. Always so noisy. "Yah! Hyunsik! We're not eating the same old again, I don't even know why I end up eating what you want. I'm going crazy!" "Eh, Kwanghee. Hyunsik is the nation's baby soldier, he needs to be healthy, we should let him eat what he wants to eat." said our leader, Junyoung. "Bahh, soldier my . It's just a show on tel-" I laughed and grinned to myself as Minha's jacket flew past a member's head, hitting Kwanghee square in the face. "YAH! MINHA! YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOUR SENIO-" "YAH! KWANGHEE! SHOW SOME RESPECT! You're so moody these days, Hyunsik has worked hard to get where he is." "Hyung! We don't have to eat hamburgers today! Do you want pizza?" "We're idols, Hyunsik! It'll ruin my complexions! I'm trying to keep my weight in line!" "You don't have any complexions lef-" Junyoung was inturrupted by Kwanghee before he could even finish his sentence. "Hyung! Just because I had plastic surgery more than once, doesn't mean I have no complexions left. I'm full of them!" The loud and noisy Kwanghee pouted and flung himself at the sofa. "Heh. Is Prince Kwanghee jealous? I'll treat you today if you want?" asked the doe eyed girl. "Noona! Bring me with you! I want meat today." said Dongjun. "Pork belly!" chimed Hyemi. The doe eyed girl smiled at me. "Coming Kevin?" "Sure, you're treating! That's something you rarely do, considering how stingy you are."

Kyungri nudged me with her elbow. "Yah. Oppa, you're too funny. When have I ever been stingy?" "When you wouldn't buy me snacks last week?" "You know I'm watching my weight. It wouldn't be fair seeing you eating unnesscary snacks." "It was a death situation, I could have died from starvation. And you're already skinny enough. Are you not eating today too?" "Of course, I am! I'm treating! Unless you want to do so?" "No. You're making up for last week." "What did I ever do? I was on a diet." She gave a pout. "Not the snacks. You rejected me on the show." "Oh that. Oppa! Forgive me?" She clasped her hands and bowed. As she was coming up, I flicked her forehead. "Yah!" She scowled. "And I was trying to be nice today too." She her heels and headed out of the studio. Turning around and then looking at me through the glass door, she mouthed the word; . Chuckling to myself, I followed suit.