Chapter 3 - Ken

No Playboy

Finally. Water. I need water. I reached for my bottle and gulped it down. "Blargh! *cough cough splutter* Who the hell? Park Kyungri! You're dead!" I stood up to find her before being surprisingly pushed back into a seat by Leo. Giving me a 'you should shut up' kind of look, he whispered to say, our whole group came during the second hour of the show's filming. N bowed to the staff, apologising on my behalf for coughing up water all over the floor and "making a scene". Telling them, that I'll clean it up. His excuse for me? I'm unwell. Yes, from drinking half a bottle of salt water! That , just wait till I get her back! Someone held up a mop in front of me as the staff left the room. Before I could reach for it. Whack! I held my hands over my head and looked up to see Hyuk. "You stupid maknae! That hurt! If you ever hit your hyung with a mop aga-" Whack! "! Who??" I looked up to see N holding the bottle. "Hyung! What was that-" Whack! "Ok, I get it! I'm sorry!" Hongbin grinned holding his own bottle of water. "I just wanted to hit you too." "You-" "Ahem. Clean it." N looked from me to the puddle of water on the floor. I grabbed the mop from the maknae, while glaring at him and began to mop up the water. Ravi and Leo was laughing quietly from the corner. I gave them the finger, Ravi stuck his tongue out. "Argh!" I then felt someone's hand hit the back of my head. I turned to see N, while the others howled with laughter. "Get mopping."

My fellow members then left the room except for N. There was only the sound of mopping for the first few minutes, then hyung spoke. "So what's wrong with the water?" "Nothing. It's fine. Drink it if you want." I continued to mop, hoping that he'll take a sip. There was silence. I looked up. Whack! "Argh! ! Stop it! Stop bloody hitting me!" "You deserve it." He grinned. "Hyung's not stupid, you know. If I hear you saying "Park Kyungri" aloud. It's probably not a good thing. Is this poisoned?" "Yes because I'm dead." "Haha, you're very funny." "It's salt water." "Delicious. Aren't you going to finish it?" I glared. "I'm done. Let's go." I stood the mop leaning against the wall and left for the van, with N following behind me. Already, I was plotting ways to get that back.