Chapter 1 - Kyungri

No Playboy

A/N hi guises! chapters 1+2 are based loosely off the show; All the K-POP. i saw it a few weeks back and that was when the kenri ship set sailed keke. here's a link: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11291141.html enjoy~

 

"Episode. 34 and 35 of All the K-POP. Guests of today are VIXX's Ken, Hongbin and N, ZE:A's Kevin, SPEED's Taewoon, Crayon Pop's Ellin, EXID's Hani, GLAM's Zinni, Nine Muses' Kyungri and Fiestar's Cao Lu."

was written at the top of the episode's outline and vague script. "VIXX's Ken". Just my luck. I looked up, Cao Lu and Ellin who I've met several times before were absorbed in a conversation. I joined them half heartedly.

"He's cute, right Kyungri?" I stared in the direction Cao Lu had nodded her head to, only to see Ken. "No, most arrogant I've met in my life. Look at him flirting with the assistants. He's a ing , I can't believe he just thinks up all this bull and it sounds believable. What??" I stopped talking, having seen their annoyed faces. "Instead of using your extended vocabulary of swearwords learnt in the past week, try listening." "We're not talking about Ken, Kyungri. I was just saying Taewoon is cute." "Oh, sorry." I stared awkwardly at the floor. It was a nice floor. Polished recently and was glistening white. "He must really be an ." said Cao Lu, breaking the silence. "He is." I agreed. "Kyungri's foul mouth must be rubbing off on you, Cao Lu." "Well, because of him, Kyungri is now a.. a.. she's not herself." she concluded. "In other words; a  who knows an elephant's load of swearwords. You can swear and insult her all you like. Kyungri and Ken are bessttt friends." "Stop with the sarcasm." I glared at Ellin, she grinned.

The PD's Asistant stepped into the room. "We're rolling in five." A sign to us all, that we had quickly assemble ourselves into our places.