Chapter 2 - Kyungri

No Playboy

"Ni... Nine Muses' Kyungri!" God, can't Boom even remember Nine Muses. It's not a long name and it's not like it's my first time on the show. And why does it have to say it in that loud and confidence voice of his? "That bloody assho-" "Kyungri, stop replacing everyone's name with swearwords." Ellin muttered besides me. "Go." I smiled at the camera and walked quickly into the screening area. I caught his gaze and flashed a smile. He sent one back with a wink. That jerk... I can play this game as well as he can. I walked towards him so I could "accidently" step on his foot. "Oh, sorry." "It's ok. You were always clumsy. It must be your big feet." "Why, you-" Hongbin quickly stepped between us. "Nice to see you Kyungri." "Nice to see you too." I clenched my teeth. 2 hours of filming while seeing the jerk, I can do this. No problem.

It's just that everytime I see Ken, I wanted to strangle him or run him over with a train. Or kick his balls. Hard.

"Earth to Kyungri??" I stared at Hongbin. "We have to dance soon." he whispered. "I know." " You don't seem like you do." "I'm tired." "Busy schedule?" "I guess." "Or is it because of Ken?" I snorted. "No. Does he wish so?" "He seems like an right now but he's really still the same." "Whatever. I don't need to know." Hongbin shrugged.

The show seemed to go on forever. I watched Ken sing something he had sang to me before, to Hani. He caught my reaction when he ended the song, his angelic smile turned into a smirk. I curled my fists and felt a sharp nudge at my side from Ellin. "Ignore it, he's winding you up. Don't go and do something stupid again, your manager will kill you." She hissed.

Stupid?? What I did the last time I saw him wasn't stupid, it was brilliant. It was "vandalisation" according to my manager, I like to think of it as art. Spray painting Ken's car with various colours, with "" in capital letters looked good. Though while doing this I was caught on tape and my manager managed to give me a week's talking on my "irresponsible actions". But, best part was I didn't even have to clean up my "irresponsible actions", Ken did it himself, since his manager believes that I am "unstable" and a "poor thing" who shouldn't be put through such things which would affect me emotionally. As if..

The filming went well, according to Ellin. I didn't kick Ken's balls and I minimised the swearing. Though I didn't tell Ellin that when walking out of the set, I switched Ken's bottled water with one containing salt water. His bottle wasn't hard to miss, he likes to write out his name in black marker on his bottles. What a child.