Chapter 7 - Kyungri

No Playboy

How someone could piss me off so much? Even I don't know. It wasn't because I still had any feelings left for him, I told myself. Catching glimpses of him from the corner of my eye, the familar anger rose inside me. That had better be ready because he won't know what hit him. Literally.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I say. Kevin looked at me inquiringly. "I just need to touch up my make up." "Ok, come back straight after." "Hmm, I will." The others nodded, too focused on their meals to care. I slipped away before he could say anything else, I felt Kevin's eyes piercing through my back as I headed for the direction of the bathroom.

Heading to the back of the restaurant, I took the door to the right instead. Knowing that it lead to the kitchen. Peering around the door, everyone was busy with their own jobs, all the better for me. I took a large bowl from a trolley and.. "Excuse me?" I turned, facing the ahjumma who had spoke and had served us earlier. "Hello." I say, with an innocent smile. "We have smaller bowls, if you need them. Please just ask a staff to fetch it next time. Why do you need such a large bowl for?" "Oh, Hyungsik wants to show us a magic trick and he didn't want to disturb the staff, since everyone is already busy." I mentally slap myself. GOD! WHAT THE HELL, AM I SAYING?? A MAGIC TRICK?? I hastily composed my face, back to an innocent smile.

The ahjumma then broke into a smile, she actually bought it! "Hyungsik really is something. He's such a kind hearted, good looking boy and now he can also do magic tricks." She chuckled. "He sure is." "If only he was my son-in-law. Well, don't keep him waiting." She then turned back to dish out the food. I quietly breathed a sigh of relief, gripping the metal bowl tightly, I crept to the fridge, just outside the kitchen. Stack of molds filled with ice lined the fridge. I quickly took some out and popped the ice out into the large bowl. Feeling satisfied, when it was filled to the brim. I pulled my hoodie down so it covered my face and walked towards Ken's table.