Chapter 5 - Kwanghee

No Playboy

Entering through the glass doors plastered with various posters of soju and other beverages, I could smell the aroma of meat that filled the restaurant. Finally, something that I wanted to eat! Meat! Something not the bloody baby soldier of the nation wants to eat! I smiled, happy that we were not going to eat boring foods again. The stupid maknae has a good face but not good taste! Hamburgers for 2 days! Hamburgers, I tell you! Such fattening foods! I scowled picturing my bloated face in the morning. The owner smiled at me and beckoned us to the large table in the corner. "Aigoo, it's Hyunsik! The nation's baby soldier! My daughter and I watch Real Men every week. Such a pretty boy!" "Ah, thank you Ajumma." I scowled watching him scratch his neck in embarassment, then conversing with the Ajumma.

I sat down along with the others and scanned the menu, while the two conversed. Someone chuckled and I looked up. Junyoung sat across me, grinning from ear to ear. I ignored him and kept reading. "Kwanghee. I know you're the jealous type but I also know that you care for the others and is kind-" "Most of the time." "Be quiet maknae." Dongjun gave a cheeky smile and began to play with the chopsticks. "As I was saying. You are a kind person Kwanghee. Please show this side to Hyunsik as he remains the nation's baby soldier. I understand that you have worked harder than the most of us being that you were the one who made ZE:A more known." "Eh. Stop the serious discussion Oppa. You're being a pain in the . Call the Ajumma, I'm hungry." "Kyungri Unnie, stop swearing." "Hyemi, leave her to be. She'll be going soon." Junyoung smiled. "Where am I going??" She looked confused. "Look who came through the door." He nodded his head to the direction of the door. I grinned and began to count. "Going in five, four, thre-" "Do you want to die? I'm not going anywhere. I came here first. That only cam-" "Aigoo. Such a pretty face but what a fowl mouth." The ajumma set down the food and quickly left shaking her head.

"A- Ajumma! We haven't ordered anything yet!" I shouted in the noisy restaurant. "My treat. Eat well Hyunsik! And others." She smiled at Hyunsik and left. Aish! I'm going crazy! "Eat well Hyunsik." I mimicked. Kevin sitting next to me, heard and grinned. "Treat him well, Kwang-"  "Treat him well? Are you stupid? That piece of . How can he always be in the same places as I? Is he a stalker?" "Kyungri, you're stupid." I said. "Excuse me?? I'm stupid? You know what? You're all pieces of sh-" "I'm saying, you're stupid for calling Kevin stupid. He was talking about the bloody baby soldier of the nation, stuffing himself, sitting across you." "Who? Hyunsik?" Hearing his name, he glanced at us and smiled. "Should I roll up the meat and lettuce for you, Hyung?"

I sighed to myself. I, Prince Kwanghee well knows how to wrap meat inside lettuce. That idiot.