Just beginning

When I was , When U were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You know Unnie , I'm going crazy because crazy guy sitting next to me on the plane . " Says Yuri when she was picked up by Boa to her house . Boa is her cousin just smiled , she turned to Yuri .

 


" What did he do to you ? ? ? " Says Boa .

 


" He always took the opportunity to rest his head on my shoulder . And you know , it looks like he's wearing four perfume at once. I think I really want to throw up . " Yuri grumbled .

 


" Is he handsome ? ? " Says Boa . Yuri was silent , and then she nodded reluctantly .

 


" Yes , he is very handsome . " Says Yuri lazy . Boa chuckled see Yuri behavior .

 


" Unnie - ya , why daddy and mommy told me to return to Korea ? ? What they keep asking me to marry his friend 's son . Ah , but I already feel at home once lived in London . " Says Yuri . Boa long sigh , and then she nodded without looking in Yuri direction . She still stay focused driving .

 


" Ah , it turns out they still like it . " Yuri muttered softly .

 


" Yul , they reason arranged marriage you with their friend' son is because you are the only sole heir to their wealth . They do not want you to either select a man , they are afraid you will only be used by a man man who preyed on your family wealth . " Says Boa .

 


" But Unnie , I never approved of this match . I can choose my partner very carefully . I also would be very careful . " Wheezing Yuri .

 


" Yul , listen to me . I'm sure , you definitely will never regret . I 've seen a photograph of men who will be paired with . He really is very handsome . Ah , if I were you . Definitely I would highly approve of this match . " Says Boa .

 


" Then , you just Unnie who married him . I do not ever want to . " Says Yuri cynical .

 


" But unfortunately I already have Yunho oppa . " Boa small chuckle . Yuri just grunt , she shifted her gaze to the scenery outside the window .

 

 

> < > < > < > < >

 

 

" You have to stay married , Yul . " Said Siwon . He looked at her only child who does not seem interested in discussing about her marriage .

 


" But daddy , I'm an adult . I can choose which is best for me . I really do not want an arranged marriage like this . " Yuri grumbled . Tiffany approached Yuri, she embraced her only daughter .

 


" Unfortunately , believed to mommy . You definitely will not regret . " Says Tiffany .

 


" But mommy ... "

 

" Yul , did not you always say , you never want to disappoint us ? ? you are just one of our children . We want the best for you . " Tiffany hold Yuri 's hand tightly . Yuri sighed softly . She knows , she could no longer deny the request for her parents . Moreover , at this time she does not have a lover .

 


" All right . " Says Yuri with a limp . Siwon and Tiffany look at each other and smiled . Siwon approached Tiffany and Yuri . He hugged his wife and children very closely .

 


" Daddy sure , he is the best for you . Options daddy will never disappoint . " Said Siwon , kissing his beloved daughter 's forehead . Yuri smiled and nodded .

 


" Then you must be prepared to hurry up . Soon , Oh family will soon come. You must be very beautiful grooming . Mommy will help you to get ready . " Says Tiffany .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk glanced Sehun who was in the back seat of his rearview mirror . He sighed softly , and then he glanced at Taeyeon . Sehun not look very excited , he really is forced to follow this match .

 


" Sehun - ah , Appa asked . If we get Kwon family home , you have to be very friendly to them , because soon they will become our family . " Said Leeteuk .

 


" Yes . " Said Sehun short .

 

" Unfortunately , daughter from Kwon families  really very beautiful . You definitely will not regret . She is best suited to . " Said Taeyeon . Sehun was silent , he did not bother greeting Taeyeon .

 


" Sehun , you need to know . Appa and eomma do all this because we love you very much . Look at your brother , Heechul , his family with Jessica very harmonious , although initially heechul refused to engaged with Jessica but finally now they love each other and have cute kids like Oh Soojung . " Said Leeteuk .

 


" But Appa , Heechul hyung and I are very different . Of course he can love Jessica because Jessica noona looks gorgeous and understand the nature of Heechul hyung stubborn . " Grumpy Sehun .

 


" Your fiancee are also very beautiful . In fact I think , she's prettier than Jessica . You must be very fascinated to see her . " Said Taeyeon , she turned to him and smiled . Sehun turn his head out the car window . He knows , if he insists useless to resist this match , because he knows this marriage will keep running .

 


' What if my future wife was so ugly ? ? she has a big nose and fat . Aish , what about this . '

 


Sehun bit his lip , he squeezed his hand . Honestly , at this time he was really very nervous .

 


Finally they reached their car at Kwon family home . Sehun down from his car followed by Leeteuk and Taeyeon , they were warmly welcomed by Siwon .

 


" Ah , hyung , you've finally come . " Siwon hugged Leeteuk . They looked very familiar .

 


" Hahaha , he is my son , how ? ? he is very handsome right? ? ? " Leeteuk refers to Sehun . Sehun smiled and bowed himself with respect to Siwon .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , Oh Sehun Imnida . "

 

" Aigoo , your son is so handsome . Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter