Wedding dress

When I was , When U were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I wonder what I dreamed of when I was kid so now I'm going to marry a stupid girl like you. " Said Sehun smirked towards Yuri who was on his side. Yuri glanced at him.

 


" And do you even think I'm happy to be married to a dumb man like you ? It is really unfortunate for me. " Says Yuri cynical.

 


" Really? Aigoo, Yul. I know if you really like me, you secretly have feelings for me, I know it. Do not lie. " Sehun chuckled happy.

 


" What did you say? Why are you so confident? see you also make me very sick. " Says Yuri. She immediately turned her face staring at the view from the car window. Sehun laugh, he was really happy to make Yuri upset. He re-focus drive.


Sehun car finally stopped at a fancy boutique in downtown Seoul. Today , they will try a wedding dress. Their wedding day stay one more week, all preparations have been completed.

 


" Yak!! Are you going to stay inside the car. " Sehun shouted from outside the car, he knocked on the glass door of the car. Yuri glared toward Sehun cynical, then she got out of the car. She led the way heading Sehun into the boutique.

 


" Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Oh. " The boutiques waiters greet Sehun and Yuri with very friendly. Yuri widened her eyes, she immediately looked at Sehun disgust.

 


' Tch, until whenever. I would never want to be Mrs Oh. '

 


" Kajja, Mr., Mrs.. I have prepared a very beautiful clothes to you both. " Said Mrs. Jung's boutique owner. Yuri tries to smile even seem very forced. Yuri and Sehun follow Mrs. Jung entered into.

 


" Yak, you will still be ugly though wearing beautiful clothes. " Sehun whispered in Yuri ear . Yuri snorted in disgust, if only they were not in the boutique, maybe Yuri already hit Sehun.

 


"  Mrs Oh ,Try this. This dress is made from well-known fashion designer in Paris. This dress is only one in each country. Look, it is very beautiful is not it ? You will look more beautiful when wearing this dress. " Said Mrs.Jung while showing wedding dresses are very beautiful indeed.

 


" Wow, it's beautiful. " Yuri muttered, she was really amazed to see the wedding dress.

 


" And this tuxedo made by famous fashion designers in America. It really is perfect for your Mr Oh. Better, you two try this outfit. " Mrs. Jung handed dres to Yuri and tuxedo to Sehun. Then Yuri and Sehun fit into their respective locker rooms.

 


Sehun quickly changed his clothes and tried to Tux

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter