We are never ever getting married

When I was , When U were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Annyeonghaseyo , Kwon Yuri Imnida . Please treat me very well . " Says Yuri while bending her body .

 


" Who wants to ask Yuri ? ? " Said Miss Sunny .

 


" Did she have a boylfriend ? ? "

 


" Where's she lived ? ? "

 


" Why is she so pretty ? ? "

 

" What she wants to be my friend ? ? "

 

Yuri smiled . Lots of questions posed to her . But the smile disappeared when she heard the question of a person .

 


" Did she ever kiss ? ? and if she loves to sunbathe ? her skin really black . " Said Sehun smirk . Yuri widened her eyes , it seems she really wants to hit Sehun with table .

 


" Aigoo , I never thought would give an awful lot of questions to Yuri . We recommend that you save your first question after the lesson is completed . You can directly ask Yuri . Yuri - shi , please you sit in front of the empty Oh Sehun chair. " Said Miss Sunny , pointing to the empty chair in front of Sehun . Yuri smiled then she bowed her body and walked to the bench shown by Miss Sunny .

 


" Welcome to Oh Sehun world . " Sehun whispered in Yuri ear .

 

" Welcome to Kwon Yuri world also , Oh Sehun stupid . " Says Yuri cynical .

 

 

> < > < > < >

 

 

" His name is Kris Wu . He was the son of a well -known businessman and owner of this campus . You know Yuri - shi ,he's really like a prince . " Said Sooyoung to Yuri . Yuri nodded listened to Sooyoung but her eyes did not escape from the figure of a man who was playing basketball .

 

" But , it seems he really is very cool . " Yuri muttered .

 

" Yes , he was very cold . I do not know , how many women on this campus are rejected outright by him . The only woman to ever be his advanced lover on this campus is Im Yoona . " Said Sooyoung . Yuri turned around and constrict her forehead .

 


" Im Yoona ? ? who is she ? ? "

 


" Look , the woman who is now with Sehun . She is Im Yoona . She was very kind and gentle . Her personality is able to make Kris yield . And you know , she made Kris and Sehun compete for her love . "

 


" Jinja ? ? aigoo , she's terrific . " Says Yuri .

 


" Kris is the greatest enemy of Sehun . There are several things that make them hostile , one of which is because of Yoona . Yoona chose Kris , but a few months later they reportedly broke up because there is a third person between them . And maybe a third person that is Sehun . "

 


Yuri was silent , she noticed Yoona who was joking with Sehun . She was a little surprised to see Yoona 's face is very similar to her face .

 


" Do you like Kris ? ? ? " Said Sooyoung interrupted Yuri from her reverie .

 


" Not . It's just , I'm interested in his figure . He really like the prince of fairyland . Handsome , cool , and rich . Aigoo . "

 


" For some reason , I'm pretty sure if Kris and Sehun will fall in love with you . Look at you , you're so pretty , hot , y and perfect . You have what is not shared by all women . " Said Sooyoung with a grin .

 


" You're just too complimenting , Soo . "Says Yuri , laughing .

 


" I'm just speaking the facts . What you do not realize when you first came here since all eyes just look at you ? ? They seemed very fascinated by your beauty . Aigoo , Yoona position as queenka of this campus have been replaced by you . Hahhaha . " Said Sooyoung, laughing . Yuri just smiled and looked at Kris . She can not deceive herself if she is very attracted to Kris .

 

 

> < > < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri closes her ears when she heard the shouts of the women cheering Sehun was playing basketball .

 


" Tch , what should be proud of that stupid guy . " Yuri muttered . She chuckled upset . She walk hurried but Sooyoung hold her.

 


" Yak , where are you going ? ? do you even do not want to see a basketball game ? " Said Sooyoung.

 

" No , this is really boring . " Yuri muttered . She really is not very interested if she have to look Sehun playing basketball .

 


" Jinjaa ? You know two kingka will compete . "

 


Yuri silent . Two kingka compete ? ? means Kris will also compete .

 


" Kajja . " Says Yuri pulling Sooyoung hand. Sooyoung laughing at Yuri who quickly changed her decision . Not hard for Yuri and Sooyoung to break through the crowd of people who already meet the edge of the basketball court , because Sooyoung who is Queenka on campus and now Yuri has become queenka on campus .

 


Now Yuri and Sooyoung was in the front ranks of the crowd . They can be as much watching the game clearly . Kris looks and Sehun were getting ready .

 

" Sooyoung , Kris was in which team ? ? " Yuri whispered in Sooyoung ear .

 


" Kris was on the Red team with Chanyeol , Yongguk , Siwon , Minho and Tao . He became a captain . While Sehun was on the blue team with Kai , Baekhyun , Donghae , Mark and JB . He is the leader of the blue team .

 


" I did not ask about Sehun . I never care about him . " Sniggered Yuri quietly that Sooyoung can not hear it .

 

The game will start soon , both teams were getting ready look . Yuri simply could not take her eyes off the figure of Kris . He's too perfect .

 


The game begins , which is now being seen Sehun take a ball. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter