beginning

When I was , When U were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful girl pushing her luggage . She runs like a top model . Everyone who was at the airport watching her. No need to explain how beautiful and perfect she was . She walked into the plane .


' Yes , yes , yes . I know , I'm so pretty and perfect . No one can resist my beauty . I was the only daughter of Kwon 's Siwon and Tiffany Hwang . My father Kwon Siwon is a very successful businessman and he is really handsome . Lots of companies in Korea which is owned by my father . My mom Tiffany Hwang is an international model , ah she is really very pretty . Her beauty is sticking to me . Even many people who say I'm more beautiful than my mother . but I think my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world . Mmmm , what I need to tell you how many entrepreneurs successful entrepreneur , or the handsome actor who wants to be my lover ? well, I 'll tell you just a little bit , what do you know Super Junior's Donghae ? ? Lee Donghae a handsome cassanova of Super Junior is my ex-boyfriend . Unfortunately we had to drop out when I had to finish school in london . Taeyang bigbang , EXO Luhan and Kai Exo is also my ex lover . Hahaha , they fell by my beauty . Underline the words I said , there will not be a man who looked away when he met me . I was Kwon Yuri , angel heart conquerors . '

 



> < > < > < > < > < > < >

 



A handsome man adjusting his glasses , he looked at his watch occasionally . Then he stood up and rushed to get into the plane . He smiled when he saw the airport staff and flight attendants women and try to attract his attention . He smiled and then insert his hand into his pocket and pulling suitcases in his right hand .


' Well, it 's always like this . Every woman would always fascinated me . Ah , I know my good looks is 1000000 % level , and I know my good looks transmitted by Leeteuk Appa . I was the youngest son of Oh Jungsoo ( Leeteuk ) and Kim Taeyeon . My Appa very handsome , he has a calm face heart . I'm really grateful to him , because thanks to him , I could have this handsome . And my eomma is very beautiful , I've often told by my appa that my eomma was the most beautiful woman on campus , many men who pursue her love , and finally Appa who was the prince of eomma heart  . My brother Kim Heechul , he was married to Jessica Jung , a famous model . Born from a very wealthy family and has a handsome face made ​​me much favored by women . I really enjoyed all of these . Is there a woman who would refuse my good looks ? ? ah I do not think there will ever be . Because I was Oh Sehun  , a perfect cassanova . '

> < > << > < > < >

Yuri rushed into the plane , she tried to find her seat . She accidentally booked two seats so that she could freely move . She does not like when sitting side by side with strangers .

 


Yuri constrict her forehead when she saw her seat already occupied by a handsome man . She paused , then went back to look for where the seat is located . But the number of seats matches the number on the ticket is a seat that is occupied by a handsome man that she had passed .

 


Several times Yuri match the ticket numbers with seat numbers , yes , the numbers are the same . Is not she booked two seats ? ? but why he was occupying her sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter