Chapter 2

Hate? or Love?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry I at making up Chapter names...

*******************************

 

Chanyeol leaned down and connected their lips.

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide and his head went dizzy from the contact. The way he nibbled on his lower lip, asking for entrance.It was too much for his heart to handle!

He struggled and tried to push the taller away but Chanyeol grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. Baekhyun tried to speak but the words were muffled in the kiss.

"Don't move," Chanyeol ordered in between the kiss.

Surprisingly, he obeyed.

It was too good, the giant's lips were too soft, tasted too sweet. His mind screamed for him to pull away, but his heart told him to stay.

Baekhyun slowly relaxed and his eyes fluttered close, the tension in his body went away too. Chanyeol noticed that and decided to go further. He the older's lips and used his tongue to the outside and the tiny gap between the two lips, asking for entrance.

Baekhyun's mind was long lost and he unconciously opened his mouth letting Chanyeol's tongue roam freely inside his cavern. He every inch of the cavern while on it, tasting the sweet saliva.

The lack of oxygen brought Baekhyun's mind back and he realized what he was doing.

He quickly turned his face to the side, breaking the kiss and causing Chanyeol to peck him lightly on the cheek.

They gasped for air. Chanyeol collapsed beside him, a light smile forming on his lips. He looked over at the rise and fall of the smaller's chest, then at the exposed piece of milky smooth skin on his neck, he fought the desire to kiss it. He looked at Baekhyun's pink cheeks, blushing furiously. Chanyeol felt himself blush too.

Then his eyes landed on the red and swollen lips he had just abused, and he smirked. The older looked at him with eyes fyll of confusion.

"You asked for it," Chanyeol said.

It took a while for Baekhyun to realize what he was talking about.

Flashback:

Out of options, Baekhyun elbowed him HARD in the stomach, making the taller male groan in pain and lost the hold on Baekhyun to clutch his own hurting stomach.

"WTF?"

"You asked for it," Baekhyun said triumphantly.

-end of flashback-

"N-no I didn't," Baekhyun stuttered.

He was so confused about what just happened. Confused about why Chanyeol would do that, confused about why he actually enjoyed the kiss from the taller.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" Chanyeol asked, facing him.

"What? N-no n-no I did n-not!"

Baekhyun tried to avoid eye contact so he turned his back on him, facing the other side of the bed.

"Uh huh, sure you didn't," the unconvinced Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist a second time, but this time, Baekhyun didn't try to get away.

"C-can you please m-move... um... y-your arm?" 

Ugh stupid! Baekhyun cursed himself for not talking properly. Blood was rushing to his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter