Help!

My Infinity Love

The next day…

Luhan was in the mail room and he was putting the mails in order as what Chanyeol taught both him and Sehun before.

He sighed “Ahhh, why is it has to be today you’re sick Sehun?”

“They gave me a lot of works to do today and I’m doing it alone. By myself” he mumbled while looking at the lists of things that he has to do today that was on his desk.

Then…

“Tok Tok Tok” someone knocked on the door.

“Come in” he said still focusing on his work.

“You can put the mails on my desk” he added.

But only silence greeted him.

*What’s wrong with this person? Why isn’t he or she leaving? Usually, people who come here will only put the mails then leave immediately* he thought.

Slowly, he turned around and he saw a girl standing in front of him. That girl was wearing a short red velvet dress paired up with black high heels. She was wearing a really heavy makeup and her hair is brown and curly.

“Hi” she greeted ily.

“H-Hi?”

“You’re Luhan right? Btw I’m Kim Namjoo” she lends a hand.

“Nice to meet you” Luhan smiled as he accepted it.

Luhan tried to let his hand go but Namjoo clutched it tightly. He pulled his hand strongly and he succeeded. He then coughed to avoid awkwardness.

“Umm… I was thinking that we should have a lunch together.” she said.

“Oh, thank you but I’m sorry I can’t because I had a lot of works to do”

“It’s okay. Let’s have lunch together next time” she smiled.

“Uhm” Luhan replied then continue doing his work.

“Aren’t you’re hot in here? Take off your jacket” she pulled Luhan’s jacket.

“No, it’s okay. I’m fine” he said gripping his jacket tightly. He doesn’t want Namjoo to take it off.

*Hmm… This guy is playing hard to get. But it’s okay. It makes me want him more* she thought.

Namjoo then circulated Luhan slowly which made him so nervous. He was afraid that Namjoo gonna do something insane and as expected, she did. She ruffled Luhan’s hair.

“Baby” she called out. Luhan then avoided her.

“Baby, no need to scare” she added.

She moved closer to Luhan and pushed him to the wall. She then locked him there with her hands.

“I want you tonight baby” she whispered.

“Don’t make me hit you Namjoo. Just because you’re a girl” Luhan warned.

“Oh baby” she giggled then slowly moved her lips to Luhan’s cheek and kiss it.

Namjoo moved her hands to Luhan’s waist and now she’s approaching his lips. Luhan moved his face away to avoid it. Only God knows how he felt at that time. He wanted to scream but he hold it in.

“Kim Namjoo!” a girl voice is heard.

Both of them quickly turned around and it was Yunhee.

“You’re in the office Namjoo. If you want to make out, please do it outside. Not in the office” she said.

“Shut up, busybody. This is not your dad’s company” said Namjoo arrogantly.

“Oh, so it’s yours? Your father’s? Please girl, if you want to say something harsh, think first. You will spoil it”

“How about you get lost because it’s not your business?” said Namjoo trying to fight back.

“I’m Mr. Nam’s personal assistant and if you don’t want me to tell him about you , you should leave now”

“Don’t you dare!”

“You hear me. You better go now or you will be fired” said Yunhee.

“Arghh, I hate you!” Namjoo then stormed out from the mail room.

“Thanks for helping me” said Luhan.

“It’s okay. She always like that. If there’s a new worker that is really handsome, she will come and eat him” Hee explained.

“You’re not scared?”

“Scared about what?”

“I mean, you know you just kick her out from here and you’re not scared that she will hunt you down or do something bad?”

“Why would I?”

“Anyway, you must be Luhan right?”

He sighed “You know. If you keep pretending, it won’t make you feel better. It will hurt you more”

“W-What do you mean?”

“Still pretending. Okay, you can leave now. She’s gone already. Thanks again” Luhan got upset and then he quickly went back to work.

“Okay…” Hee then left the mail room.

*He sure is a weird guy. See, I shouldn’t have helped him just now. He talks nonsense. When i asked him why, he didn’t even answer me but rather just say I’m pretending* she thought.

*Why are you doing this to me, Yunhye? Is it because of that guy you’re acting like this? Please stop hurting yourself and me. I know you still like me because you looked force the day when you break me up* Luhan thought.

 

End of chapter 5 c: