Unexpected

My Infinity Love

All these days, Yunhee spent her days with crying at her room and also when she was at work. It saddens and makes Baekyeol feel sorry for her that she had to deal with all of these in such a young age. It was Sunday that day so Yunhee was still sleeping because she has no school for that day.

“No more shaking like that~” her phone suddenly rang.

Hee slowly waking up and looked at the clock and it shows “11.11 am”.

*Aishh... Who disturbs my beauty sleep and it is still early* she thought.

 “Hello?” she answered it lazily.

“Morning my cutie pie” greeted someone on the phone.

“Who is this? And why are you calling me cutie pie?” she asked angrily.

“Seriously cutie pie. Check your phone first before you answered it” that person answered with a sigh.

*I’m so annoyed with this guy! Wait. Is he a guy or a girl? But he sounds like a guy* thought Yunhee.

Yunhee checked her phone screen and her face gets all red when she saw the name “Byun Baekhyun!” she shouted “Why are calling me at this time? Do you know that I always wake up late when it’s weekend? I’m still sleepy okay?”

“I know. I know. But I need your help”

“Help? Okay, well then tell me”

“I want you to go to the shopping complex with me! I need to buy something but I don’t know who to bring so bringing you along. Are you okay with it?” asked Baekhyun “Please~~” he added with a cute tone.

“Don’t make that cute voice. It’s disgusting…”she said in disgust.

“Well if you don’t want to hear any of it, and then go with me” he pleaded.

“I’m tired… and I” ”What? What did you say? Umm… You’re breaking up… I can’t hear you…” Baekkie cut her words then quickly ended the call.

“This kid… Wae he didn’t bring his gay mate Chanyeol with him?”Yunhee mumbled as she stomped to the bathroom.

After finished showering, she went to the closet and took a white plain t-shirt, a denim jacket with some skinny jeans and got changed. After she was satisfied with her looks, she went straightly to the shopping complex by bus because she was too lazy to drive the car and there, she saw Baekkie.

 “Annyeong~” greeted Baekkie when he saw her.

“Hi” Yunhee greeted back with her sour face and Baekkie just laughed at her. Yunhee then rolled her eyes “What are trying to buy actually?” she asked.

“Look. You’re a girl”

“Yes I’m a girl”

“And girls know what other girls like right?”

“Pretty much”

“So I need your idea”

“Tell me who that girl is. You have been dating someone but you don’t tell me. How could you Baekkie. I’m going to tell Chanyeol” she said in a sulking voice.

“Wait, wait!” Baekkie quickly gripped Yunhee’s hands that are trying to take her phone out from her bag “I didn’t say I’m dating someone. That girl is actually my mom. It’s her birthday today and I need your help to find her present” he said.

“Why you don’t tell me earlier? Well, let’s get going” said Yunhee then they went shopping.

They went to the florist shop, to the supermarket, then to the jewelry store and more. After couple of hours, they had done shopping. They found the present that they are looking for. Then, they decide to eat at a restaurant because they were extremely hungry.

“Ahh... I’m so tired. My legs feel like it wants to come out from my body” said Yunhee as she massaging her legs.

“Yunhee-ah” Baekkie called out.

“Yes?” she asked still massaging her legs.

“I have seen you smiling a lot today and… it makes me so happy” Baekhyun smiled as he stared deeply into Yunhee’s eyes.

Yunhee looked at him for a while then she looked away because she can’t stand the stare of Baekhyun. It makes her somehow nervous.

“I just want you to know Hee… I don’t want to see you crying all the time. It hurts me so much somewhere here” he said while patting her chest. Hee understands what Baekkie means because her friend that was in front of her had expressed his feelings to her before but she rejected it. She said that she don’t want to ruin their friendship because of these little feelings.

Yunhee looked at him again and just meekly smiled. After they done eating, they went to the bus stop because they wanted to go home.

“The bus is coming~~” she said.

Baekkie looked at her then smiled *She is so cute! If she’s mine, I will hug her 24/7* he thought.

When they went inside the bus, they were so surprised to see the huge crowd inside and it was too crowded that their bodies were near to each other.

“Dup, Dap, Dup, Dup” Baekkie’s heart started pounding hard and so does Yunhee.

People kept on coming inside and it makes Yunhee’s face is now on Baekkie’s chest and she can felt the warmness of his body. It’s not like they had never been hugging their selves before but this was different and she can’t stop the pulsation of her heart.

“Argh! Why it has to be so crowded?” Yunhee mumbled in a slow voice. It at least help to break the awkwardness between them.

--

Luhan was just finished his piano teaching class then he decided to go home by bus. A bus stopped then he hopped in it and it was crowded just like Yunhee’s and Baekkie’s bus.

He sighed *Is it always crowded like this at this time?* he thought while looking at his blue wrist watch.

After a few minutes, the bus stopped and some people went ou. Then, the bus started to move again and Luhan looked outside and saw Yunhee and Baekkie. His eyes widened.

“Y-Y-Yunhye?” he thought Yunhee was Yunhye “But… Wae is she with a guy? Oh… I know! That’s wae she dumped me!” he glared at Baekkie.

Then, Yunhee and Baekkie were getting further and further from his sight.

“Thank you for willing to go out with me even though you were lazy” Baekkie coughed as he blushed. What happened in the bus was still fresh in his mind.

“You’re welcome…” she looked down smiling “So, I will get going. Bye” she then walked away quickly.

“Bye…” Baekkie answered softly. He then felt his heart “Why at this time you’re acting up?”

--

Luhan had arrived at his house and then he straightly went to his room. He sighed and laid down on the bed.

He sighed again “Yunhye… She seems so happy just now. Like before” he saddens.

“I have to get her back” he locked his hand.

End of chapter 3 :D