New Workers

My Infinity Love

“So, you guys are the new workers?” asked the CEO of SM Company, Mr. Nam.

“Yes, we are…” said Luhan and Sehun in unison.

“I’m really sorry you two… I’m kind of busy right now. I have to attend a morning meeting so I can’t show you around. Umm… How about like this…”

The door of the room was opened then Chanyeol suddenly passed by.

“Mr. Park!” Mr. Nam called out.

“Yes, Mr.?” he came in.

“Can you show these two around? They’re the new workers for our company” he explained.

“Okay” he answered.

Luhan and Sehun stood up then followed Chanyeol. They tour around SM Company then ended at the mailroom. There was a big copying machine on the middle and a couple of desks and chairs seen on the sides.

“These are your desks” Chanyeol pointed out “You can put your backpack there”

Luhan and Sehun removed their backpacks from their shoulders and placed it on top of their respective desks. They then came back to Chanyeol.

“Okay, this is the mail cart so your jobs here are putting the mails in order. It will be much easier for you guys to lay it out later. Mails that have no specific address or name or mails that you guys can’t figure out, just put in this box and someone will check it for you guys” Chanyeol explained.

“I think that’s all for your jobs. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol” he introduced.

“Sehun””Luhan” Hunhan introduced.

“Sehun and Luhan, nice to meet you guys. Well, I should get going. See you around. If you guys want something to drink or stuffs, you can just go to the pantry”

“Okay, will do. Thank you for the tour btw” Luhan replied then Chanyeol left them.

Sehun sat on the chair and sighed “It looks like we have a lot of works to do. If it’s not for you, I would be at home sleeping right now”

“I have to do this. I want her back so bad” said Luhan.

“But we didn’t see her around just now. Are you sure this is the place where she works?”

“I’m pretty sure” Luhan said confidently “Hey, I’m going out for a while to the restroom. Are you joining?”

“Nah, I’m just gonna stay here” Sehun answered.

“Okay. I’ll be back”

--

“Ohmigosh, Mr. Nam will kill me. I’m so late” Yunhee freaked out as she looked at her wrist watch. It’s 9 o’clock. The company opens about an hour ago and now she’s late for the morning meeting.

She went inside the lift and went to the 13th floor. When she reached there, she rushed out but then bumped into someone.

“Hey, watch where…” that someone stopped when they made an eye contact. That someone stared into Yunhee's eyes deeply that creeps her out.

"Err.. Do I know you?" she asked.

When Hee asked that, Luhan's heart breaks into pieces.

"I'm Luhan. Don't you remember me?"

"Sorry. Maybe you got me wrong with someone that you know" she walked away but Luhan stopped her "Wait"

*Please stop pretending. Stop hurting me and also yourself, Yunhye* thought Luhan hoping Yunhee hear what he thought but that's impossible.

“I’m so so sorry” Yunhee apologized then ran away leaving Luhan thunderstruck. She was in a hurry.

"Yunhye…." Luhan whispered "I miss you honey"

Yunhee speed up to the meeting room but when she got there, the meeting has ended.

She sighed *This is really a bad day for me. I woke up late just now. I met a weird guy and now I miss the morning meeting. I should make a report to Mr. Nam*

Yunhee sat on her desk and breathe out deeply.

“You okay? What did Mr. Nam said?” asked Chanyeol that was nearby.

“I’m okay…” she smiled “He lets me go this time but if I do it again, I will be fired”

“Cheer up, bae! People do mistakes sometimes” he said

“Oh btw the new workers of our company are here already and they are very handsome. A lot of people also known as girls came to them just now. They are treated like they are artists" as usual Chanyeol will update them about the latest news. He's like a paparazzi "How about you try one of them? Wait, no. Baekhyun will be so mad” said Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun.

“What about me?” Baekkie took out the earphones that he was wearing just now "I heard my name called"

“Nothing” Chanyeol quickly answered and went back to his desk.

“Hee, do you want a cup of coffee? I’m going to pantry” Baekkie asked.

“Yeah sure”

Baekkie then went to the pantry but he didn’t realize that someone is watching them.

“It’s okay man. You may win now but next time, you won’t” said Luhan galring at Baekkie and he went back to the mail room. He told Sehun about what he saw just now and about his plan. Yup, he's crazy. Crazy because of Yunhye.

 

End of chapter 4 c: Sorry guys for the short and boring chapter. I promise I make it more interesting on the next chapter. Sorry about the late update too. Sorry for making you guys wait for so long >.<