Let's Break Up!

My Infinity Love

Yunhye felt very uncomfortable staying inside her room so she went to the balcony and cry a Han River there.

 "What should I do?" she asked herself in a soft voice.

Suddenly, what the doctor told her at the hospital last time buzzing on her ears "I'm really sorry, Ms. Lee, but your lung cancer is now at the highest level and I'm not really sure we can cure it"

*I...I’m going to die anytime! But… What about Luhan?* she thought.

She wiped her tears out with her sleeve and then she went back to her room. She took her Iphone 5C on the table and dailed Luhan's phone number. After a few seconds later, a guy voice is heard on the phone.

"Hello?" It's him.

*Argh! I will never get to hear that voice anymore* she thought. She was about to cry at that time but she just held it in so that Luhan won't ask her why.

"Jagiya?" he called out "Are you alright? Is there something wrong?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Aniyo. I'm just fine" Yunhye acted to be okay "Umm... Can we meet up, Han-ney?" she asked.

"Of course! Anything for my princess" he answered cheerfully.

"Then, meet me at the usual" said Yunhye.

"Kay Kay. See you there~ Bye, Jagiya" he greeted.

 "B-Byee..." Yunhye slowly ended the call. She stared at her phone for a while and then she put it inside her pocket. She took out her purple cardigan from the cupboard and wore it. Before she go, she checked her reflection on the mirror to remove excess tears. After she satisfies with her looks, she went downstairs and there, she bumped with her younger twin, Yunhee.

"You're going somewhere, unnie?" she asked.

"Uhm"

"Do you need me to come with you?" she asked again.

"No, it's okay. I can walk by myself" she answered.

"Araso,but not too long. You need to rest" said Yunhee in a worried tone.

Yunhye just nodded meekly then she went to where Luhan and her usually meet each other. It was a small cafe. When she arrived at the cafe, she saw Luhan, the guy of her life. He looked cute like always. Luhan felt like someone is staring at him so he looked up and saw Yunhye.

"Oh, Jagiya! You're here" He stood up and quickly pulled a chair for her. She then sat on it.

"So, do you want to order or talk first?" he asked.

"No need to order. I'm here just to talk to you"

"Okay. Talk to me" Luhan put his chin on his palm then he wiggled his eyebrows.

*Argh, wae he do that? He will be sad after hearing this* thought Yunhye.

"Errr... I" she stuttered.

"Yes?"

"I..."

"Come on... What you're trying to say.."

"Let's break up!" Yunhye told him straight to the point because she can't stand it anymore.

"WHAT?!? But, but wae? After what we have done? Come on, Jagiya. You must be joking"

"No, I'm not" Yunhye stood up "We just don't suit with each other okay? That's wae..."

Luhan also stood up "But wae now? Wae not before? Wae you want to break up with me when I started to feel that you're the one? Wae!?!" Luhan held her shoulder then shook her.

Yunhye stepped back one step and slapped Luhan's hands lightly "People are watching Luhan"

"I don't care" he said sternly while he glared straight at her.

"Here take this" Yunhye opened the necklace that was on her neck and gave it to Luhan. It was a present from Luhan for their 300th day anniversary.

"Jagiya... Don't do this" he pleaded.

"I'm sorry" she said then quickly turned her back away from Luhan. Yunhye can't hold her tears any longer so it fell down.

 "Jagiya..." she can hear Luhan calling her from behind.

"Goodbye Luhan" she said.

Before she can escape, Luhan quickly grapped her wrist "Lee Yunhye!" he shouted angrily.

"Let go of me Luhan!"

"No, I won't let you go. You still love me, Yunhye. You're crying. I know you still love me. You can lie to me Yunhye but you can't lie to your heart" he added.

"Enough Luhan!" Yunhye released Luhan's grip "We're over okay?" Yunhye then ran away because she can't stand to see Luhan like that.

"Jagiya!" she can still hear Luhan shouting from behind.

*Sorry, Han-ney. I have to do this... It's for your own good* she thought as she ran away.

HI GUISE! C: SO HOW WAS IT? IS IT OK OR NOT OK? SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR ANYWAY. IF THERE'S ANY, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH. I'M QUITE NEW HERE SO I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS. I GUESS. SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS ARE FREE IF YOU WANT TO. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY AND PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.