Here's the matter is

The Precious You

“YAHH, KIM SUNGGYU ! COME HERE YOU BRAT !” Krystal pulled Sunggyu’s collar right after he arrived at the school’s studio.
“there you go, Krystal is showing her true colors,” Baekhyun and L just giggled looking at both of their friends.

“SIT HERE AND TELL ME. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU EAT FOR YOUR BREAKFAST THAT YOU ARRIVE ONLY AT THIS HOUR? WE WAIT FOR LIKE AN HOUR YOU KNOW?”Krystal yelled at Sunggyu while Sunggyu was just sitting on the table thinking about the girl he met just now.
“Ahh this guy. I know.. I know.. I expect this already. He wont listen to me if he’s just wondering like flying in the sky like this. YAHHH !”Krystal again yelled at him.

 

“Aishh yahh sonyeo, shikkureo. And Byun Baekhyun, malhae. What did you want to tell me so badly this morning? Yahh Byun Baekhyun !!” at that time, Baekhyun already fall asleep while leaning his head on the drum.

“there you go again… Yah !” L said while hitting Baekhyun’s head with the drumstick making Baekhyun woke up right after that.
“good morning. Had a nice dream?” L asked while giving him a sweet smile then back to his cold-looked.
“ahh you guys done fighting? Ehe… I just got bored watching you guys always fighting like that till I fall asleep at last.” Baekhyun just smiled like an innocent boy towards all those three people.

 

“stop wasting time and just tell him aishhh this pabo. I should just have Myungsoo to tell instead uhhh-“ Krystal just rub her head and sigh.

“arasseo arasseo ! i’ll tell.. I’ll tell. Listen here Kim Sunggyu. Our main vocalist, Ailee. She left for America.” “mworago? Yahh stop talking nonsense.”Sunggyu didn’t believe Baekhyun.

“he’s true.”Krystal added.

“Ailee went back to America last night. Her grandmother passed away. And she might not come back to Seoul for a while.” L said while reading his favorite manga, Death Note. 

 

Sunggyu was being quiet for a while. He sighed.

“so now how? We have like 3 more weeks before our performance for School Culture Week. We cant perform without her !” Sunggyu asked his friends.
“we know Gyu. We acknowledge it. That’s why we’re still thinking right now.”Krystal tried to calm Gyu down.

“its impossible to cancel our performance, when all tickets had been sold out already, people wont let this happen though,” Baekyun added.

Krystal sighed again.
“hmmm… why all this must happen at this time..aishhh ottokhae..”Krystal covered her face with her hands.

“we cant blame Ailee though, it’s an incidence that couldn’t be avoided. She truly apologized towards us.” L added.

All four of them were being in silence for  while. “unless.. we need to find a substitute. Or else, I’ll just be main vocal alone.”Sunggyu began to speak up.

“substitute…but who?”Baekhyun asked.

 

“anyone. If you guys know someone who potentially can sing, please tell and ask her help to do it. Just for this time. But before that, I need to listen to her singing first. How? Is it ok guys?”everyone started to think.

 “its okay guys. Think about this first, no need to rush though. We still got time.”Sunggyu gave a smile to his friends and they nodded towards their leader.

“okay, I’ll try to search anywhere I can. Lets do it together and make sure we can find a girl that can sing, okay guys?”Krystal asked the others with a determined smile.

“yosh ! Fexinite Band can do it!” Baekhyun  stood up and shouted. L just smiled looking at that positive guy.