Who's that girl?

The Precious You

"She sat on the bench, in front of the Han river, with a pink guitar on her hand. She looked lonely. She began to pluck the guitar’s string, and played a song and sang with her sweet voice along the song. From that moment, I fell. I fell I love with her song, with her voice. I fell in love with the lonely girl, who remained mysterious to my life until the day she appeared again in front of me."

 

Today is a normal day, just like the days before. My school life also goes well. During that morning, I got a phone call.

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu, we had a broken news last night. Listen here…”
“Is it soooo important that you just cant wait for me to come to school after this? Yah, Byun Baekhyun. I’m having breakfast right now. Just tell me what do you want to say when I arrive at school later on. Arasseo?” Sunggyu hang up the phone call.

 

“Yah.. Yah Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu ! Aishhh this dude.”  Baekhyun sits on the chair again in his classroom.
“wae, he hang up again? Hah.. as expected.” said L.
“that’s why I said, just wait till he arrives here, he wont listen to anything when he’s not in his mood. You guys also know him well right? Aigoo…” Krystal said while having her goguma as breakfast.

 

So after finishing breakfast, Sunggyu takes his bag and walks to school.

what is it that he really wanted to tell me so badly? Sounds worrisome though. Aishhh Baekhyun, this guy always like to make me feel distress.”  Sunggyu murmurs. On his way to school, he saw a girl wearing a school uniform from the same school as he is. She was sitting on a bench alone. Sunggyu didn’t see her face though, since all he could see were just that girl with a long hair was holding a pink guitar while facing the Han river.

 

At first, Sunggyu just wanted to ignore the girl, but then as he began to continue his walk, that girl began to pluck her guitar’s string and start singing with her sweet voice. The voice of her made Sunggyu’s heart automatically fluttered, he froze on his step. His heart beats faster and faster.

what is this? Why am I flattering like this?”

After a while, he noticed the girl wiped her tears on her cheeks when she finished singing. Sunggyu curious to know what is going on actually. Is she having a problem? Why did she cry? She looked sad though?

 

All his curiosities stopped when the girl began to keep her guitar back into the guitar’s case and stand up. Sunggyu quickly started to walk away from the girl and went straight to his school. He didn’t dare to face her although he didn’t know why.