where are you?

The Precious You

 They arrived at the café. “listen here,” sunggyu told baekhyun.

“wae, yahh. We order the drink first. I cant listen to anything if im hungry, okay? Waiter !”Baekhyun called the waiter, and few minutes later the drinks arrived on their table.

“okay then, tell me.”Baekhyun was ready while munching the foods and drinks in front of him.

“I found the girl that can help us,”Sunggyu said to Baekhyun.
“who?”Baekhyun straightfully asked him. “I don’t know yet,”Sunggyu simply said.

 

“emm? you found the girl but you don’t know her yet?”

“yup. She’s wearing our school uniform. Actually I found her sitting on the chair we saw just now. She was sitting there this morning and she sang while playing guitar. I think she has a kinda nice voice. We can have her as a substitute!”Sunggyu said with an excited expression.

“are you sure her voice is good?”Baekhyun asked him again.
“yes! Absolutely! We can even have her singing while using her guitar. That is better!”Sunggyu answered him.

“but you said you don’t know her. So how are we going to find her?”Sunggyu paused when being asked like that by Baekhyun.

“maybe…. She will be there again tomorrow morning?”Sunggyu bluntly thought.

“so you’ll wait for her tomorrow?”Baekhyun asked and Sunggyu simply nodded and smiled.

“want me to be there with you?”Baekhyun asked again but this time sunggyu disagreed. “gwaenchana. I’ll be fine alone.”

 

The next morning, sunggyu woke up earlier than usual, and he even skipped his breakfast. He then rushed to the bench to meet the girl.

“She’s not here yet.” Sunggyu waited for her there for like 30 minutes but unfortunately she was still not there. He looked at his watch and school was nearly going to start already.

“aishh… why she’s still not here..? is she probably saw me sitting on her place so she just decided to go straight to school? Or maybe she wanted to avoid me? But… why she even wanted to do that anyway? Arrghh this is unexpected.” Sunggyu ruffled his hair.

At last, he just decided to give up and headed to school.