solution?

The Precious You

Fexinite Band is a band existed in Sopa High School Academy. The band made the school famous and well-known among people in Seoul because of its performances that captured people’s heart and always success.

Even so, the band’s members were all good and intelligent students who still didn’t forget their responsibility as a student that need to study, that they brought a good image of the school. The band even had fans that always supported them.

Fexinite band originally consisted of Baekhyun as the drummer, Krystal as a keyboard player, and 2 main vocals which were Sunggyu and Ailee, but since Ailee left, they need to find a substitute at least just for the performance during the Culture Week.  

 

School time ended for that day. Those friends left classroom and walked home.

“hey guys, lets hang out at café, we discuss about this thing.” Baekhyun suggested to his friends.

“I got tutor after this. Sorry guys. See y’all tomorrow!”L left them and went straight to his house.

“ah! I forgot that I still have assignments need to be finished by today. Err sorry guys. Need to go now, annyeong!”Krysal also left Baekhyun with Sunggyu there.

“yahh. Yahh Krystal ! aishh these nerd people,”Baekhyun said while continue their walk.

“pffttt.. they already know that they need to treat for your drink, that’s why they left,“Sunggyu made fun of Baekhyun.

“eii,,, I actually planned to treat them today okay, but yeahhh since they missed  this special chance, I’ll just treat you instead. Okay?”Baekhyun winked while giving Gyu a cute smile.

“eiii…jinjja?”Sunggyu looked at Baekhyun with a strange look.
“yahh, im serious. Well, if you don’t want then..”

“yah. Baekhyun-ah.” Sunggyu stopped when he saw the bench that the girl he saw used to sat on this morning.

“wae?”Baekhyun asked while looking at the chair as well.
“lets go to café. I think I had the solution for our problem!” Sunggyu said with a bright smile on his face.  He then pulled Baekhyun’s arm and went to the café they used to hang on at.