Chapter five~

A love full of ups downs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5~

Yuna POV
It's been two weeks since i heard about my brother and Minhyuk's secret meeting. And after that, i didn't get to see him often let alone hear things about him. I'm really starting to worry about what they talked about. Even Exo doesn't know what they talked about.

I wanted to ask Minhyuk but i didn't see him after that time when i talked to him at the rooftop. I would have texted him but apparently i gave him my number but i didn't even received one text from him. Is he giving up on me?

Or maybe i should ask Lay? He is closed to Kai! I bet Kai told him!

Lay POV
I was walking towards my locker when suddenly Yuna stopped infront of me. 

"I need to talk to you." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a place where there's no one.

I was so immersed in the thought of Yuna holding my hand caused me to unconsciously smile to myself and not hearing what she was asking me.

"Lay Oppa? Oppa?" She said and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh. Sorry. What were you saying?" I quickly snapped myself back to reality.

"I want to ask you if Kai Oppa told you about his conversation with Minhyuk Oppa." 

'Minhyuk Oppa? So this is about him huh?!' Anger started to rose in me by the mention of his name coming out from .

"I don't know. Ask your oppa yourself." I said as coldly as i could.

"Oppa are you okay? Why do you look so angry?" She asked me with her angelic voice.

I was forcing myself to not give in until she cupped my face with both hands and made me face her.

"Are you angry about something? Or is something bothering you? You can share it with me if you want." She gave me a smile, that always melt my heart be it when i'm angry or sad.

I pulled towards me and gave her a hug. "I'm just tired from all the stress and studies and all." 

"Heheh. It's okay! You can ask DO oppa to teach you if you want! So don't worry okay?" She hugged me back and patted my back, and played with my hair.

She always know how to cheer me up despite whatever i am feeling.

Minhyuk POV
It's been two weeks since i started studying very hard. I decided to hire the top tutors in Korea just to teach me. I had never worked so hard for anything in my life. I did all the homeworks and payed attention in class. I stayed back after school for extra consultations with the teachers. I went straight home to study and prepare for tuition. I wasted no time to study.

"Minhyuk hyung! Are you really sure it's worth it to work so hard for a girl like her? Who knows she might be playing with you?" I pushed Sungjae against the wall.

"Say another bad thing about her and i swear, you won't be able to walk for the rest of your lives." 

Hyunsik and Eunkwang hyung managed to hold me back from Sungjae.

"Calm down Minhyuk. Remember what Yuna's Hyung said. One fight and the deal is off." Eunkwang hyung's reminder made me calm down.

"Guess you like her that much huh?"

"Like? It's not like! I love her! I love her i swear i could do anything for her. This exams? Piece of cake." I said, letting the others know my feeling for Yuna.

"I know you can do it Hyung! Fighting!" Ilhoon said and went off to class.

I was a bit tired from all the studying and i wanted to get a little rest at my usual place.

I was walking along a alleyway when i saw a familiar figure. It was Yuna and some guy named Lay. What is she doing there alone with him? I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation but i couldn't hear much due to the distance. Unless i would like to get caught, then i would most likely move nearer.

I was trying to figure out what they were saying and i got shocked when i felt a tap at my back.

"Hyung what are you doi.. Oh isn't that Yuna sshi? Yu.." I covered Sungjae's mouth with my hand.

"You better not make anymore sound or not i will make your pretty face gone in a second." I threathened the maknae. He no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter