Chapter three~

A love full of ups downs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3~


Yuna POV
He looked at me in the eyes. 

OMG isn't he the kingka in the school?! Don't tell me he is Mr LMH?!

 I secretly panicked.

Minhyuk POV
Why isn't she saying anything? Is she that shock?

I took another deep breath before i confessed to her.

"I am Lee Min Hyuk imnida! Miss Kim Yuna sshi please accept my letter!" I said it loud and clear in one breath. 

I bowed 90 degrees and handed out my letter to her. There was a minute of silence before i heard her hidden giggles. I looked up and saw her back facing me, vibrating. 

"Yuna sshi gwaenchana?" I asked worried something happen to her.

"Neh.. Ani... Mian.. Gomawo!" She said trying to hold her laughter and taking the letter away from my hand.

"You can laugh if you want, i won't get mad." I reassured her.

The next moment, she laughed out loud that even i was taken aback. She looked so cute laughing like that.

Yuna POV
"I am Lee Min Hyuk imnida! Miss Kim Yuna sshi please accept my letter!" Minhyuk bowed 90 degrees and confessed to me.

Lee Minhyuk the kingka actually bowed 90 degrees straight in front of me! OMG I CAN'T LAUGH AT HIM!

 I turned trying hard to contain my hidden laughter.

"Yuna sshi gwaenchana?" Minhyuk asked me. 

His voice just made it harder to contain.

"Neh.. Ani... Mian.. Gomawo!" Still trying to contain my laughter, not to embarass him.

"You can laugh if you want. I won't get mad." I immediately let my laughter escaped my mouth as i got that reassurance.

After a couple of minute of laughing, i managed to calm down and wipe the sides of my eyes. 

"Mind if i read it here?" I asked him and he nodded. 

So i opened the envelope. This time it's different. The letter was folded in a heartshaped origami. I smiled and unfolded it carefully. 

To Yuna Sshi

Thank you for coming here. It's kind of hard saying this to you but i like you after that incident a year ago. You might not have remembered it but i can clearly remember every details on that day. I know it's abit too sudden and rushy so i hope you will give me a chance to talk to you face to face and not through letters. 

From Your Admirer
Lee Minhyuk

I looked at him and saw his anticipation of my reply through his eyes. 

How should i respond to him?

"I'm sorry but i don't really know you that well but we can start as friends for starters. Hi, I'm Kim Yuna!" I replied his confession and held out my hand.

He hesistates to shake my hand, so i decided to take the initiative to grab his hand and shook it instead. "Nice to meet you Minhyukie~" i grinned as i gave him a nickname.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter