Chapter 4~

A love full of ups downs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four~

Yuna POV
It's been a week since i stopped talking to Kai after the Minhyuk incident. I know he cares ALOT about me but he could just give Minhyuk a chance before rejecting him. Even Lay was bugging me against Minhyuk. He kept saying that Minhyuk was full of rumours and i will get hurt. I didn't care his words at first, but, i figured out i should find more about him.

"Minhyuk oppa? OMO! Isn't he famous for the number one playboy around? He hasn't asked me out for a month!"

"Minhyuk oppa is always with different girls! But when will he choose me?!"

"That Minhyuk loves to get into fight alot for no reasons! He and his stupid group bashed up my friends and they were hospitalized for a month or so. You better not mess with him!" 

"Lee Minhyuk sshi? Minhyuk doesn't attend lessons regularly. His homeworks were not even completed and he still had the nerves to hand it up! Even his hair is coloured and his uniform is not following the rules! You should not mixed with those type of people Yuna sshi." 

I sighed. What Lay said was true. Even the teachers kept singing bad things about him. I walked back to class, with my soul seperated from my body. 

"Oww!" I said as i bumped into someone infront of me.

"Yuna are you okay?" A familiar voice asked offering me a helping hand.

"Nehh~" i took the hand and stood up. "Thank you Minhyuk ah" i said.

"What's wrong? You seem so distant. Is there something that you might want to share?" Minhyuk asked, when he noticed something was wrong.

"Do you have a minute now? I wanna talk to you." I asked looking straight into his eyes. He agreed and we headed to the rooftop to get my intergrations started.

Minhyuk POV
'She suddenly called me out?! Is she planning to reject me? Is it because i hadn't got her brother's approval and haven't gotten enough courage to text her last week?! I knew i shouldn't planned too long!'

"Promise me you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." She held out her right hand sticking her pinky finger out.

"Promise." I answered,completing the pinky swear.

"I heard things about you such as you being a playboy, gangster and a rebelious student. I wanna hear it from you if its true or not. I dont want to judge you without knowing the truth."

I looked at her. So, she knew about my past.. Should i just spill the beans or make up a lie? I decided to gather all my courage to tell her the truth.

"Okay it's true. The rumours are true.." I said halfway and saw the disappointment filled her eyes.

"But i changed after the first letter i gave you."

Flashback~
"Lee Min Hyuk! This is the 20th time i received a complain about you for this month! Why do you always create trouble for yourself and bring shame to our school name!" The head master kept nagging at me.

'When will this old man just shut up?! He should just go home and start planning his will already!' 

"I am talking to you so look at me!" He raised his voice at me but i ignored him and looked somewhere else.

"Kids like you these days are contamination to our clean society!" He gave up on lecturing me. 

"Mr Song. You shouldn't talk like that to students even though they are at wrong. It's rude as they are still human being with feelings. You should try to talk to him softly instead of shouting." A girl came in holding a stack of papers to the head master's table. 

"Here's the assignments that you wanted. Please excuse me and take my advice okay? It might just work!" The girl bowed and walked off.

"Arasseo Yuna. And gomawo for your hard work." He bidded her goodbye.

'Yuna? It's the first time that someone ever stood up for me and actually care about my feelings.' I felt a thump on my chest. 

"Sigh. You can go now Minhyuk sshi. Let this be the last time i hear complains about you arasseo?" The head master dismissed me and i bowed.

I ran out trying to catch up with Yuna and saw her walking happily, laughing with her friends. I watched her from behind. 

Honestly, i thought that God had sent an angel from heaven to me.

Flashback ends~

"I spent months thinking about you. It's tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter