Chapter one~

A love full of ups downs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one~

"Yah~ its one of the letters again!" Yoonhe said rolling her eyes when she noticed a letter under a water bottle with my name on it. 

"Aishhhh~ you are just jealous right!" I stuck out my tongue and enraged her.

"Stop fooling around already okay? Do you still not know who is this from?" Lay asked.

I shook my head. Yixing, also known as Lay, and Yoonhe had been friends with me since kindergarten. Lay os one year older than both Yoonhe and me as he came from China and had one year to adapt to the Korean ways before starting school with us.

"Baby~ why didn't you wait for oppa? Didn't we agree to go walk to the cafeteria together?" Kai pouted and showed his aegyo as he ran towards my direction, following the other Exo members behind him.

"Oppa~can you not do this? It's embarassing!" I said while pushing Kai away from me.

Kai is my one year older brother. He had always showered me with love and yes he has a sister-complex. He and Lay is part of a group called Exo. The other members are also kind. 

"I still wonder how can he still be popular when he always act like this!" Kris said. 
"He always go, 'why Yuna didn't wait for me, her beloved brother?'" "i'm gonna die! Call Yuna before i go into the light' when he only had a small cut." Both Tao and Sehun mimicked Kai's words and actions.

Everyone laugh except for Kai who was still pouting beside me. I patted his head to cheer him up and it worked.

"Is that another letter again?" Xiumin questioned as he noticed i was holding the blue colored envelope in my left hand.

"So do you know who sends you this yet? I seriously need to beat that person up. Doesn't he knows that Yuna is mine and mine only!" Kai said as he cracked his fingers, trying to act strong. 

I nodded to Xiumin's question. This letter thing has been going on for two months. 

Flashback~
"What's this? It's for you Yuna." Yoonhe passed an envelope to me. 

I looked at the envelope curiously. Who had given me this letter? The letter was placed at our usual table before we head off to buy food for our lunch. 

"What are you holding Yuna?" Lay came holding his tray full of food, asking as he settled down.

"I don't know... I have not opened it up yet." I replied still looking at the envelope.

"Well, OPEN IT!" Yoonhe yelled at me.

I carefully tore the envelope, trying not to make alot of tears. I opened it up and saw a piece of paper and a blue colored bobby pin. I opened the piece of paper and read it out loud enough for both Yixing and Yoonhe to hear.

To Yuna sshi,

Hey. How was your gym class just now? As always, you seemed to be having fun. I know it's kind of creepy to be sending you this letter but i just can't seem to stop my feelings for you. I hope we could be friends~

P.s you were complaining how short your fringe were a few days ago so i decided to give you a blue bobby pin. You look nice in blue and with your fringe up.

From Your Admirer
Mr LMH

"OMG IS HE A STALKER?" Yoonhe screamed next to my ear drum.
"Is someone playing with you or something?" Lay asked, concerning about me.

Everyone thought it was a prank or a stalker but after valentines day, three weeks ago, everyone including myself, knew that it was not a prank nor a stalker.

Three weeks ago~
I was walking home with Sehun, Tao, Lay and Yoonhe after maths lessons. We were walking towards my house to hang out after school. I unlocked my front door and saw the other Exo members at the living room, concentrating on the video game that they were playing.

"We're back!" I screamed, making sure they heard me. Tao and Sehun rushed towards their hyungs and watched them play. 

"Welcome back baby!" Kai popped his head out of the kitchen and ran towards me, opening his arm asking for a hug. I rejected his hug and walked towards the living room. 

"Woah oppa is this all yours?!" I awed in amusement as the whole dining table was filled with Valentines day gift and some was even on the floor. They nodded in unison and i dropped my jaw. It increases every year. 

"Since you all have ALOT of gifts i guess mine and Yoonhe's isn't needed anymore." I joked with them and all 12 of them begged us to give them. Yoonhe and i chuckled and distributed our gifts to them. 

"Yuna, didn't you received any gifts except for your brother's?" Suho asked as he began munching on my Valentines cookies for him.

"Ani~ all i received is from my brother. Well, i used to receive plenty of it but my brother scared them and thus i don't receive any now." I glared at my brother who was lowering his head in guilty.

"How about Mr LMH? Didn't he give you anything? I mean its valentines day" Chanyeol asked.

I shook my head. I saw a small grin on Kai's face which got me irritated. I wasn't really expecting anything from 'him' as he only gives me letters and small gifts on Mondays and Fridays. And sadly, this year's valentines day is on a Thursday.

Dingdongdingdong

The door bell rang. I made a beeline towards the door as i know none of them would bother to open the door. I opened the door and noticed the delivery guy was holding a one metre blue doll. 'Must be a present for Kai oppa' i thought. 

"Is Ms Kim Yuna around?" The delivery man asked.

I nodded my head as a sign that im Kim Yuna and instructed me to sign on the papers. I diligently obeyed his instructions, still confused who is it from and thanked him before closing the door after taking the doll and a letter. I walked back to the living room, hugging the huge doll and holding the letter.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter