Chapter 6 - Special

Ending Innocence. (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: This is just a little special chapter of the kidnappers POV of what happened on Chapter 2 :D

“When I look in the mirror, I know I'm looking at someone who isn't sure she deserves to be loved at all." - Nicholas Sparks

 

Kidnappers POV

 

It had been two years since the four kidnappers had kidnapped their victims. Any strangers observing the situation would have thought that the kidnappers had simply chosen their victims arbitrarily. The truth is that everything was planned from the start. The only coincidence was that each victim was kidnapped from an alleyway. Everything else, the time and date of each kidnapping, was meticulously planned. The four kidnappers finally decided that 2012 was the year that their plan would be executed. No one except the four of them and their parents knew why they wanted to attain these four innocent boys. The kidnappers never thought it would be such an emotional two years for them after they had kidnapped their targets.

 

--

 

It seemed to be just a regular day in the year 2014. Who knew that it was any different from any other arbitrary day on the calendar? The four kidnappers were simply hanging around in a secret room than only the kidnappers themselves and their parents knew about This room is where the four of them spent most of their time, where they kept an eye on their victims. It was convenient in that it was located quite close to the cellar in which the other four boys were kept.

This room was where the four boys spent their time, when they weren’t needed outside. Although they did things outside of the house, they didn’t have any particular attachment to the outside world, having been homeschooled since they were very young. When they reached high school age, they had the option to join a normal school but declined. Even like this, they were still just normal young adults who liked doing all the same things as others their age.

The four kidnappers did know that they had to cherish life, however. They had been adopted by their new families but still remembered pain inflicted by the past, or at least some of them did. The others didn’t have any memories of their past. Because of this, they had each decided that they would live their lives to the fullest.

At the moment, they were simply sitting in their secret room waiting for time to pass, as it wasn’t yet time for them to go and see their captives. The only times they were supposed to go down into the cellar was to deliver breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Occasionally, however, one of them would sneak down in the early hours of the morning, when their victims were still asleep.

The kidnappers knew when their captives were asleep, or what they were doing at any time during the day, because they were monitoring the room. This precaution was mostly to make sure that the captives were okay in their prison, that they were safe and not in any danger. Luckily, there had been no complications over the past two years, putting the four kidnapper’s hearts at ease. It may seem a little creepy that the boys in that secret room watched every move the occupants of the cellar made but they wanted to make sure that their captives didn’t try to escape, despite the fact that the only escape was the door that the kidnappers used to bring in food. That door was always locked from the outside.

None of the four kidnappers could have predicted what would happen this day, two years after they had taken their captives.

 

“Where are Appa and Dad?” one of the boys, wearing glasses, asked, looking up from his comic book and training his gaze on the boy wearing a mask still.

The boy wearing the mask just stared at him before closing his eyes again and going back to sleep. He hadn’t been getting much sleep lately due to a recurring nightmare from his past that haunted him even to this day. Among the four kidnappers, he was the only one who wore a mask even when he wasn’t in the cellar. He had personal reasons to keep it on that only he and his parents knew. If strangers asked him why he wore the mask, he just glared at them; it was the only way to get them to stop asking.

 

--

 

“Are you mute? Is that why you are wearing that ugly mask? Freak!”

“He’s not mute, he’s just wearing that mask to hide his ugly face.”

“That’s the main reason why his parents left him.”

“No one wants an ugly child like that!”

“He should just die or something so that no one has to see that freaky face of his ever again!”

These were just some of the insults he had thrown at him. One time when he was being bullied by two boys, he snapped. He grabbed them by their collars and gave them the scariest glare they had ever seen. “If you ever call me ugly again, you two won’t live to see the next sunrise.” His tone of voice promised that he could make good on the promise and frightened the boys half to death.

He pushed them to the ground and walked away. The sound of quickly retreating footsteps made him smirk as they ran from him with all the strength they could muster.

“Idiots. Why can’t they just mind their own business?” he grumbled to himself as he walked back to the only place that he could call home now. Anger coursed through his veins and although he didn’t want to hurt anyone, he had issues with controlling his anger that had developed when he was very little due to the circumstances of his past.

 

--

 

He sighed, closing his eyes and tried to at least get a little sleep before it was time once again to go down and see his victim because he really needed it. Sleep and his beloved captive were the only two things that kept him going.

“You just have to wait a little longer before you see him. I just hope he took the medication,” 161 thought to himself as he tried to get some sleep. He slowly drifted off and just as he was about to fall asleep again, he heard 411’s voice again. He tried to block the whiny voice with a pillow to no avail.

411 stared at him and pouted when 161 didn’t reply. “You didn’t answer my question! Where are Appa and Dad? I need to ask them something,” he whinged again, really wanting to know where their fathers were. Those two people were the only ones able to calm him down and talk to him when he was feeling especially bad.

Another voice answered his question. “They went out for a meeting, 411. What did you need to ask them? You can ask me.” 411 just looked back down at his book. It wasn’t a question; it was more that he just wanted to rant about all of the emotions that he had bottled up. He needed to get them out of his system, the feelings that had been bothering him since he had first kidnapped his victim. He wanted to talk to the other three boys but he was hesitant to do so because he suspected that they might view him differently afterwards. He knew how important this plan was to each of them but for the past couple of months he had been having second thoughts about the whole operation.

“It’s okay to ask me, 411. The three of us will always be here to help you, so you don’t need to be shy,” the second voice said again as its owner walked over to the couch upon which 411 was sitting. He was curious as to what was bothering 411 so much but that he wouldn’t confide in them. The boy knew that 411 had always had difficulty expressing his emotions, not only with them but also their parents. He just hoped that 411 would be able to open up to them.

“If you’re not comfortable telling me, that’s okay too,” 623 said, smiling lightly before heading back to the table with his laptop on it.

It seemed like 411 wasn’t the only one having second thoughts because a husky voice sounded behind them. “Are you sure we’re doing the right thing?” wondered the brunette wearing a beanie who appeared out of nowhere. This question not only got 411’s attention, but also the attention of the other two boys.

“It seems like I’m not the only one who’s been thinking about this.” 411 exhaled a sigh of relief.

“What do you mean 214?” 623 looked at him with concern, not quite understanding what he meant in his statement.

214 looked at 623 with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter