Chapter 4

Ending Innocence. (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “The emotion that can break you hear is sometimes the very one that heals it" - Nicholas Sparks

 

“MAMA! YIXING! THE KIDNAPPER TALKED!” Tao yelled loudly, trying to get the attention of Luhan and Yixing.

“WHAT?” they both shouted back, turning to Tao.

The outburst caused the bathroom door to open, showing a distressed Chanyeol in the corner crying while his masked man turned to glare at Tao’s masked man, shaking his head. He walked across the room to grab the other kidnapper by his collar and even though there were no words exchanged, the tension in the room was palpable.

“All four of you kidnappers can talk, so why don’t you. Are you sissies just like that ne over there?” Luhan taunted, pointing at his own kidnapper, who stiffened when he heard the boy call him a “sissy” again. He wasn’t fond of hearing the disgusting word, in fact, he hated hearing it, the little reminder of a personal experience he would rather not be reminded of.

“They are worse than sissies, they’re wusses,” Yixing directed it at his kidnapper but the whole room could hear the insult. He could still feel the touch of the masked man on his body from the invasion of his personal space not minutes ago.

“Talk to us! Or yell at him for talking!” Tao shouted, hoping it would distract them and they might turn against one another. Perhaps then, their captives would have the chance to escape from the cellar for good.

“Shortie short-stack! I hope you get punished by these other guys. I knew that your but was your weakness!” the panda taunted again. At this point, he was having fun throwing insults at his kidnapper and he was hoping that at least one of these insults might trigger another shout or perhaps even words. While Tao was distracting them, Luhan and Yixing were conversing silently, mouthing things at one another, after furtive glances at their kidnappers.

‘I will take care of Chanyeol; you make sure that Tao doesn’t cause too much trouble. Don’t let them leave the room either, okay?’ Luhan mouthed. Yixing nodded, indicating that he understood Luhan. At the moment, Tao’s diva mouth was working to their advantage but the both of them knew that it could also be a nuisance.

Luhan tiptoed to the bathroom to check on Chanyeol, who was still crying. When he saw the emotional damage done to Chanyeol, his heart broke. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around the younger boy to let him know that he was safe now.

“Channie, he didn’t hurt you, right? Tell hyung if you are okay,” Luhan asked softly. The giraffe looked up, eyes filled with more tears ready to spill. He knew that he shouldn’t cry because he had already cried enough in front of the kidnapper but he couldn’t help himself and the tears dripped down his face. He didn’t want to have this breakdown about the pills and his parents. He wanted to be strong enough to let it go and get on with his life but that was difficult. It was difficult to move past all of the inhumane acts his parents had done to him. It was disgusting that they could be so mean and heartless to anyone, let alone their own children.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter