Chapter 5

Ending Innocence. (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Some people bring out the worse in you, other bring out the best and  then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring the most. Of everything They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell,  just to keep getting them fix" - Karen Marie Moning

 

Before Yixing shouted, he was just watching as Tao continued to throw insults at his kidnapper in hopes of getting the man to talk again. Yixing’s job was to keep the panda from causing too much trouble, but simply watching the scene unfold for a while couldn't hurt the situation any because it had been quite some time since he had witnessed something nearly so entertaining and he needed it after all this time.

“Shortie! Do you need a chair to help you talk to that tall kidnapper?” Tao shouted, but he was ignored. His kidnapper was a little preoccupied with the other kidnappers at the moment, being scolded for speaking and he really didn’t want to cause any more trouble. Even so, the insults made him want to just shout and let his emotions show. The term “shortie” was what was really getting on his nerves but he couldn’t do anything about it.

“Shortie McShort Short. I can’t see you anymores. Where did you go?” he shouted again. Yixing was doing everything to keep himself from laughing, but to no avail. Despite the fact that these words were smarting, the scene before him was just too funny. That and the insults were the only way to trigger the kidnappers to slip up and give the captives the upper hand for once.

While he was watching the scene, he felt someone touching him again. When he looked, he found that his ert of a kidnapper was caressing his right thigh.

“Why the freaking ugly balls are you touching me there!” He slapped the hand away, but he felt the other hand come around and touch his thigh again. He slapped that away too. Yixing stared at the kidnapper, wondering why he wasn’t with the others. But with all of the touching, Yixing could guess why he didn’t want to join the others. It was because this kidnapper wanted to harass Yixing more than he wanted to punish the one who had broken the rules.

“Yah! Do I have a sign on my face that says ‘Please touch’ or ‘Help yourself’ or something? I don’t see any such sign, so keep your hands off me, you ert!” He pushed the kidnapper away, but the guy just came back to bother Yixing again, not taking no for an answer.

‘What the hell do I have to do to get him to stop!?’ Yixing thought as he moved away from the kidnapper. But each time he went to evade, the ert would start to move closer again, like a child who didn’t want to be separated from his mother. With that thought, suddenly Yixing was picturing the kidnapper as a little boy instead of a kidnapper. At that thought, he chuckled.

“Kidnapper-nim? Were you a ert as a child? Did you try to touch all of the other little boys that wanted to be friends with you?” he asked before breaking down laughing at the silly thought. His imagination had gotten away from him as he pictured what the man must have looked like as a child. “Or did you just not have friends because you are just so annoying? Actually, I bet that you were the poor little boy alone in the corner. Mhm. Answer me kidnapper, were you?” Yixing smirked victoriously when he saw the man stiffen when he heard the words. He vaguely wondered whether this masked man hated to be alone. Yixing hated the feeling of loneliness as well, but he wouldn’t admit that fact to anyone, even himself, and especially not the kidnapper. Yixing had already showed many of his weaknesses, he didn’t need to expose any more.

 The kidnapper ignores the insults. He won’t let mere words break him, like what happened to his fellow kidnapper. He decided that he wouldn’t utter a single word no matter what Yixing said or did to hurt his pride or his body.

“Do you think that mere words will hurt me? I’ve heard much worse insults than what you’ve said.” The message from his cellular read. Yixing scoffed and tried to move away but the kidnapper was already a step ahead of him. Before he knew it, Yixing had been tackled to the ground again and was stuck in a similar position to that which he had just escaped from. His kidnapper was on top of him once again.

“Get off me! If you try to kiss me again, I’ll slap your mask off!” Yixing growled, trying his best not to yell because he wasn’t the sort of person to yell and he didn’t want to give this man the satisfaction of being able to draw a yell from his lips. The only time Yixing ever yelled was if someone really pissed him off or if there was a very urgent matter.

“Didn’t I tell you already? I like it like this. It’s quite comfortable,” the message on his cellular read. Yixing stared at the man, wondering whether the guy really was a ert. Who even thinks that lying on top of someone is comfortable? Yixing certainly had an opposite opinion on the matter.

“You’re just a stupid elephant,” Yixing grumbled, slapping away the hands that were now groping his chest.

“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you clearly,” the message read. Yixng scoffed again. This guy was really beginning to get on his nerves. The elephant sitting on his chest in conjunction with the situation he was in and his life in general was really pissing him off to the point where he didn’t care anymores what he said even if he might regret it later. At this point, all he wanted to do was vent his emotions and frustration, and the only way to do that was to fight back, even if the outcome would cost him his life. At the very least, you could say that he had tried. He decided that he would change from the quiet, meek Yixing he was and be someone strong who would fight back.

“I said you’re a stupid elephant! You’re just a stupid elephant who doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings except your own! Didn’t you ever think about my feelings when you kidnapped me on my birthday? I bet you didn’t because you only do things that you want or that benefit you. You’re an immature and selfish brat. I hope you rot in hell and—“ but before he could finish his rant, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter